What's new

2 miles high

J

JimmyRow

JD-thanks

Peyote Purple @ 21days, starting to throw some triches.
picture.php

J

JimmyRow

Thanks fellas...I'm pretty happy with the results.
I'm really looking forward to this next pull. The ladies are much happier, temps and RH are $$$. And went ahead and hit em w/ some imid(once prior to flower, and once a week later at week 1), to knock the RAs out. Bastards. But I got em.

J

JimmyRow

CHTG-thanks bro. she fuckin works that for sure, and a pleasure to have around the garden. plays well with others, clones like a champ, and smokes pretty damn good.
She's taking up 1/2 of my new room

i literally see why... all your plants look good and healthy. which do prefer to smoke most?? I got surprised the other day when I found out U2 Kush, hits harder and longer than Platinum OG... threw me off for a serious loop...

J

JimmyRow

As far as flavor-the headband takes the cake, grape jolly rancher. And a heavy stone, good for rest, and watching pawn stars.

But the white and w91, both have that great funky skunk flavor profile, which always reminds me of my first trip to BC. But a little more to the buzz. A functional, happy, stoney high.

I've been smoking the ecsd x cj while trimming and it seems to keep my eyes from crossing. A lot of diesel in this cut.

is the 91' white available or is that some freezer stock? im on the east, and there are strains I see here and never see anywhere else. there isn't really a scene for that type of thing in my locale, its keyser soze round here, or some no name XO, or dro which has become something of an agitator every time its uttered... gotta shake some shit up round here...

J

JimmyRow

then you'd really like this

then you'd really like this

picture.php

^^absolute amber from headband. Smells Grapey as hell...just like the flowers

J

JimmyRow

ZZ- thanks man...it does have a strong/unique flavor and aroma...its great. The bho smells dead up like it only concentrated.

Mt.T & Paco-this extract thing fits right into my background of food science and cooking. Its cool how much overlaps. And keep thinking what I could turn out if I still had access to my kitchen/lab. Gonna have to start over. But that's half the fun. Thanks for the kind word fellas.

J

JimmyRow

:biggrin:i'm smiling

i happened to be in the room when the lights went off this morning, and shot a couple quick pics. not great shots, but shows the general idea. we are right at 28-30 days.

picture.php

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts