What's new

2 light grow rooms ... lets see'em

Need to do some serious defoliating under the screen soon eh?

How long were those vegged for? I've been thinking about setting up a 4x8 with two plants in it to max out my numbers (can have 24, current have 2 tents with 11 each, leaving me with 2 extra)....but I wasn't sure if the yield would be worth it, considering the time it would take in veg to fill up 48 square feet with two plants..

Shafto

Started to defoliate now that stretch is over, but I do it over a couple weeks time or I find it shocks them and the flowering period takes longer.

I also don't pull anything other than a few large fans blocking shoots while they're stretching, because it seems to lengthen the stretching period if you shock them at all.

They'll be naked under the screen in another 10 days or so.

I clone and veg in the same time I bud, 60-65 days. As soon as I harvest I clip 3 clones from the vegging plants, move vegging plants into bud, and do it again. The veg time doesn't bother me because I have a dedicated space to do it, still harvest every 60-65 days regardless of veg time. I also only veg each plant under a 250W MH, so I'm sure you could get the same results in much less time under more light.

Here's my clones now, all with a nice root system developed. Middle one is the runt though, and will be tossed.

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
2 600 watt. 3x6 dtw table.

picture.php

:woohoo:

Hey dans bro.:tiphat:

Desert Hydro

Veteran
12 plants in 2 gal air pots. coco with blumat drippers. 2 600w lumateks. super sun 2's. nice and easy

Attachments

• P4190552.JPG
    P4190552.JPG
    22.4 KB · Views: 16

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Shafto , blowin it up Merlot style !!! lookin great brother :tiphat:
What strain are them monsters ?

3rd ... stunning as always bro :good:

Desert Hydro , sweet room bro , coco & blumats under 600's ..... hmmm couldn't be easier could it brother :)
only difference is ... i'm still using plastic , i'll get to the fabric pots soon enough :)

The rooms are Lookin great guys ..... Keepem comin !!! :biggrin:

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
posted by Firius

Question... why do you run 3x6? 4x6 gives you exactly 50w per SQF
I'll answer that in case 3rd doesn't come back right away , he uses a 3 x 6 table to grow on , his actual dimensions are probably bigger than that , I know the light coverage is more than 3 x 6 .

L

LouDog420

Playing with my training wheels over here... 400w and 250w under... Doughnuts mmmmmm....

picture.php

I guess at this point it's cheatin' cause I added an extra 59 watts in 3 CFLs ;)
picture.php

moon.gif

Anti

Sorcerer's Apprentice
Veteran
my lil grow

my lil grow

picture.php

So... Here's my 2x400w CMH mini colosseum. 65 plants in dtw coco beds. These pictures were day 14 of 12/12.

picture.php

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Lou dog , sweet lookin weed doughnut ! its not cheatin bro its just feedin them more light :)

Anti .... what can i say about your set up .... fantastic , ingenious ... phenominal !!! i've seen it many times & If i ever decide to go vert your design is one i'll be copying .:tiphat:

Mcgyver , nice set up brother :tiphat: i'd love to step up to thousands sooner than later but gotta see what i can do with 6's first . :good:

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Anybody else wanna chime in with their 2 light set up ????

:bump::bump:

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I am running a 600HPS and 400CMH in Secret Jardin 100L. 39"X 39".

Lookin sweet brother :good:

1000 watts mixed spectrum in a 40 x 40 sure as hell is working great for ya man .... nice buds :tiphat:

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
This is what I use to rock.. 1k hps and 400 hps in a 3 x 6 x 6.5. Currently in the process of upgrading........

Looks great d3cription :tiphat:

good luck with the upgrades bro :) a couple of 6's would work very well in that space .... a couple of 1k's would too if ya can handle the heat from them . whats yer plans bro ?????

d3cryption

Veteran
Looks great d3cription :tiphat:

good luck with the upgrades bro :) a couple of 6's would work very well in that space .... a couple of 1k's would too if ya can handle the heat from them . whats yer plans bro ?????

I want to get 3 more 1k's.... I'm really looking into the gavita 1000's...... The room in my pics was a 6x8x6.5. I was only using the 3x6 area..... Worst comes to worst, I'll just run a min 2k in that room.. On the other hand, I can setup the 2k in another room 10x16, veg for 1 month, and by time I'm 4 weeks into flower, I'll have enough for 2 more gavitas. 4k staggered harvest .... 6x8 room would be for veg/clone.... But then again.. That is my dream setup, and I'm shooting for it. :D