What's new

2 light grow rooms ... lets see'em

t99

Veteran
url='https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=56886&pictureid=1562478']
picture.php
[/url]
Not sure what dansbuds does, this is what I use for antisiphon. Just sprays into the res when the pump is running, breaks the vacuum when it shuts off. My setup is similar to dans, except I have a drain in my tray

C

chris harris

Awesome, thanks. Figured you needed something with the trays low like that. Nice way to aerate the res as well when the pump runs.

Weedwell

picture.php

Woah first picture that worked (I think) newbie here still trying to figure this out. Trying to switch from ig to ic!

Here's a bad pic of my 2 light setup. 1 1000 se hps and 1 600 de hps. Working on getting a third. More pics of my room to come. Thanks!

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey Dan, nice setup. I'm assuming your running a submersible pump. How you preventing syphoning? You have a "T" off the feed line, back to res?

yup , just a short 1/4" hose of the 1/2 line as it comes out of the rez & directs the water back into the rez like T99 showed .
& you can see my pump in the bottom of the rez .

picture.php

Last edited:

Aspenou812

Veteran
this is how i do an anti syphon i added the shut off so there is no loss of pressure when the pump is in mixing mode.... it works great just above the max water line in your res.
i use non toxic fish tank sealant just to be on the safe side its not coming out anytime soon. the hole is drilled slightly smaller than the 1/4 inch tubing so the sealant may be over kill, but better safe than sorry right...

yup , just a short 1/4" hose of the 1/2 line as it comes out of the rez & directs the water back into the rez like T99 showed .

onavelzy

Veteran
Actually I have a 630w led grow and a hybrid grow that is that light with a lec added in , so thanks , but your wrong.

Good luck trying to show others new things , I'll take my grow elsewhere, peace.

yep, you do in fact have two lights. I apologize for perceiving your posting as an attempt to market your combined DE CMH/LED light for which you had already started two other threads. It's not my thread and I was too knee jerky. I'll defer further comment until such time as I meet the thread direction.