picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Right on brother bear !!!!! looks like a great set up :)
one question though ... where do you get your intake air from ? i see you exhaust through the floor ... probably into yer basement , but didn't see an intake .

Thanx for showin us BB :tiphat:

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
My next couple additions i did a couple days ago . i got the other hood put in & bought a 3 x 3 flood table for drainage & built a scog net over my next round of Biesels .

DSC00932.jpg

DSC00933.jpg

Again thanks for looking in & showin off your rooms guys :tiphat:

4x8 tent, 2 1kw in blockbusters, going to be flowering 12 of the 24 in the pic next week, GHS Lemon Skunk in 5 gallon pots with coco and H&G nutes.

Attachments

• 2012-02-24 16-50-45 375.jpg
    2012-02-24 16-50-45 375.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 11

Brother Bear

Simple kynd of man
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Right on brother bear !!!!! looks like a great set up :)
one question though ... where do you get your intake air from ? i see you exhaust through the floor ... probably into yer basement , but didn't see an intake .

Thanx for showin us BB :tiphat:

Intake comes in under my closet door :yes:

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Intake comes in under my closet door
Thanx BB

4x8 tent, 2 1kw in blockbusters, going to be flowering 12 of the 24 in the pic next week, GHS Lemon Skunk in 5 gallon pots with coco and H&G nutes.
Nice set up hydrlized :) how do you deal with runoff from the pots ? it was a problem for me which is why i'm buying flood tables for each side of the tent .

lookin great photorikki , its very similar to my old set up . 32" x 6' long x 5" high with 400's in cool tubes . the 400's were great in that space & really must be sweet in your smaller space .
heres my old cabinet ....
camperpics307.jpg

Thanx for showin off your spaces guys ...... keepem coming :)

Thanks. Actually right after that picture I went out and got 12" saucers, and 3 2" PVC couplings for each pot...so I set the pot into the saucer but on top of the PVC couplings so the pot is actually on "legs" so it can't suck up the runoff that drips down into the saucers....something I think is wicked important because all of your runoff contains the "old" nutes and if your pots are sitting in 2" of "old" nutrient it's going to get concentrated and when the coir sucks it back into the pot your going to get nute burn/ph problems.

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks. Actually right after that picture I went out and got 12" saucers, and 3 2" PVC couplings for each pot...so I set the pot into the saucer but on top of the PVC couplings so the pot is actually on "legs" so it can't suck up the runoff that drips down into the saucers....something I think is wicked important because all of your runoff contains the "old" nutes and if your pots are sitting in 2" of "old" nutrient it's going to get concentrated and when the coir sucks it back into the pot your going to get nute burn/ph problems.
2" pvc couplings hmmmm hadn't thought of that . i have the black propogation trays with 1/2 pvc lengths cut & put in the bottom of the tray ...(its what i had here ... 3/4 or 1" would been better )this gives me about 3/4 of an inch before water hits the bottom of the pots . works OK but wish they were higher . kinda why i decided on the flood tables . & your 100% on NOT letting the plants sit in the runoff ! the 3 plants in the front were effected by that exact problem ... ppm's were in the 3000 range when i caught it .

DSC00865.jpg

This is why i started this thread ... great ideas that I & everybody can use . Keepem coming guys :)

Last edited:

Phaeton

Speed of Dark
Veteran
The orange milk crate has nothing to do with this picture, I just like the brand name. Matanuska Maid Dairy.
This is the center light from the old budroom, it is used for the occasional veg plant, usually a red loving indica. Or two.
Or three.

Attachments

• Twin 400 watt CMH.jpg
    Twin 400 watt CMH.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 14

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Lookin good Phaeton :good:

What lights do ya have in there dude ?

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Come'on guys lets see them 2 light grow rooms .....

:bump::bump:

I'll throw up an update of how mine is coming along as soon as I get pics ...

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ok i've got some updated pics , i've added another flood table & finally got my RO unit & 2 rez's hooked up .

DSC01117.jpg

got my blumats hooked up too
DSC01114.jpg

and my RO unit & rez's

DSC01096.jpg

DSC01095.jpg

DSC01098.jpg

negative37dBA

Veteran
My 2 light room.

My 2 light room.

Here is my contribution.
Room Size: 4'x5'.5"x7'.
Lighting: 2x400 watt gallaxy ballasts.
Bulbs: Sunmaster Cool Deluxe MH & Solarmax HPS.
Hoods: Yieldmaster II 6" air cooled.
Intake: 6" Fantech 303 CFM.
Exhaust: 6" Fantech 303 CFM through Can 50 carbon filter.
Here is the room.
picture.php

Hoods.
picture.php

Can filter.
picture.php

I run all my electrics outside the room because it is small and I like to keep as much heat out as I can. All the electircs and controls are housed in a sort of "Mission Control" cabinet if you will. Allows me to keep control of everything from outside the room.
picture.php

picture.php

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Wow nice clean efficiant set up negative ..... i like the cabinet idea with everything hidden .

A+++ dude :good: