What's new

1st run Purple Kush 2k 8 xl UC

BigGreen

Veteran
Just finally pulled the first batch off the stick last night. So far there's 5 1 gal ziplock bags full didnt have a scale with me. I'll find out weight tonight. Rolled a joint to try her out and dam it got me stoned. Its very smooth and tasty fro not getting a cure.
Im pretty sure I have at least 2 #s sitting there with 1/2 a garden to chop down still. Its gonna be close to my goal.

L-Immortal

Some more sticky harvest pics would be great (the happy trimmed up pile):D
Just watch it so the cam doesnt get all gooey...

U4EA

10+ oz average on 8 plants under 2kw (5# total)? Impressive.

I was hoping to get 3# per 2kw with my SR71 PK, but I guess we're working with different standards.

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
BG is going to pull more than 5lbs this run. The SR71 is very different than the LVPK from all photos I've seen. I'd love to smoke the other versions some day.

:joint:

BigGreen

Veteran
I'll get some more pics next visit.
u4ea this strain is a heavy yielder. Dense nugs top to bottom.
Hs if I can hit 4#s I will be very happy. The under brush is still cooking under the 2k and some of them are still falling over with 1/2 the plant chopped off. Thats shits unreal I know theres still alot to come.

BigGreen

Veteran
Hopefully I can sneak over there for some pics. Its very busy around here for the holiday weekend. I'll try today be for I go to a bbq.

Strainhunter

Tropical Outcast
Veteran

icon14.gif

BigGreen

Veteran
Strain hunter
I know what I know and I know what I dont know there for I know everything HAHAHAH.....

BigGreen

Veteran
Im trying real hard to get over and take some pics. I still have to weigh up the 5 full 1 gal ziplocks to see where were at so far. You guys have to see what happens to the under brush when you leave it grow another 10 days.

BigGreen

Veteran
So far so good.
Im sitting at just shy of 2 #s (848 grams) so far with the UC and 178 grams from the tray as well.
It looks like I have a lot more still cooking under the 2k we'll see.

Theres 2 of them tipped over you cant see.

I think leaving the under brush is gonna help me yield a few extra ozs. Notice how its not all albino looking anymore.

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
way far out from 5 lb

Why don't you post a tree bigger than an lb and show us how it is done.

He is at 2lbs and counting are you so cock sure he is going to miss and why the hell post any doubting Thomas crap in any event.

Are the 1970's tiles working so well for you that you think you are the re-incarnation of the green grocer?

:joint:

Latest posts

Latest posts