What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

1st run Purple Kush 2k 8 xl UC

green_thumb...

Strain Whore Extraordinaire!
Veteran
Man I feel bad bro,I wish there could be some bbk in the mix for your next run. Maybe the next one? Anywho howd that pk cure up? Like you expected?

BigGreen

Veteran
Whats left of the pk cured up real nice. I think I only have like a 1/2 oz left. Its a hard one to keep around.

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
Whats left of the pk cured up real nice. I think I only have like a 1/2 oz left. Its a hard one to keep around.

So did demand really pick up, even though OR because the product is stronger / different than most strains in the area? 1/2oz isn't going to last long and you haven't even shown off the replacements yet! I'd lose my marbles if I had to wait 60days for more PK :D

:joint:

BigGreen

Veteran
I keep about 4 jars with different stuff in em at all times. Im not worried if she goes because I know she will be back. I am picking at it slowly topping it with some frostitute bubble hash to make it last longer.

G

GOOROO

great haul BIG G!

just put 16 chemdog into a similar esq system
cant wait to see this next one!!

mash says hey! late

what i have to read this whole thread over. 4000k in a 10x10 with only 16 plants pulling 8lbs crap thats freakin awesome. im currrently running 6000k in a 14x12 n estimating only 5lbs yal gonna have to direct me in the right direction.

BigGreen

Veteran
Thanks guys
dontchakno I ONLY yielded 3.5 #s from 2k. It came up a little short because I had a to pull a few clones and replace them with new ones 1.5 weeks in. Im sure if they were all the same size I would of hit 4 #s easy.
The next run is gonna be sick.
BG

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
what i have to read this whole thread over. 4000k in a 10x10 with only 16 plants pulling 8lbs crap thats freakin awesome. im currrently running 6000k in a 14x12 n estimating only 5lbs yal gonna have to direct me in the right direction.

ouch

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran

Yeah what SSA said. 12x14 w/ 6K should be 10lbs. That 1g per w would have us at 2.25 per light, but as BG said it is not easy to get 4.5 from 2kw, but he did get 3.5 so with 2kw so he would have had 10.5 with 6Kw.

:joint:

stoney419

Just reAd the whole thread behind to end it took a few days but loved it and am very impressed I've looking to get away from the high plant numbers on the tables no I can thank you so much for shareing this your a great person and great did I say great I mean master grower

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
great grow brotha! cant wait to try the lvpk for myself. i see a very purple xmas overhere
congrads on the crop.

BigGreen

Veteran
Thanks to the both of you stoneys
This was my best 2k watt grow to date.
Thanks to all the people that made that possible. you know who you are.
Im changing plans again. Im gonna just run the same 8xl with 2k in the 13 gallon buckets. I gonna also throw 4 hempys under a 600 hps. Im gonna use my extra space for vegging, mothers and cuts. I may adventure away and try some vertical else where. For now this room aint broke so Im not gonna fix it. Im sure I will get alot more this next run just from dialing the strain in a little better and no transplant like last time.
Good luck to all and Ill be poppin up a new thread hoping this week.

irieeyes808

Big Green that is absolutely amazing, nice work. So you like your system and looks like it is fairly simple even for a beginner to hydro. Just awesome.

irieeyes808

Holy shit that waas a shit ton of work. It took me 4 hrs to get r done. Plus Im covered in sticky from head to toe. These new 13 gal buckets are huge I wish I could of had em in there when I flipped the light.
CCH2O is so cool the sent me buckets lids hoses air stones piping and the big ass pond diffuser just because my girls were cramped up in the 8 gal buckets. I cant say enough good about the guys but they kick ass.
I have the nutes at 1300 ppm ph 5.6.
Here some photos

A couple single plant shots these things are 48" tall and over 36" wide

Some jungle shots

The tray

The new rig

Im pretty sure there gonna love these new buckets Im pretty sure Im gonna setup the 8xl 8 gal for veg and use these monster 13 gal for bloom in 2 different rooms.
Let me know what ya all think

Well you have put together one hell of a project this is one of the best threads I have been honored to read. I like your new 13 gal flower buckets and you built these yourself, saved mad coin and fucking amazing results!!! RESPECT!