What's new

1st run Purple Kush 2k 8 xl UC

BigGreen

Veteran
Thanks guys.
Good thing I have the 13 gallon setup with 40" centers. If I hit 2# per light I will be happy as hell. If not I will try again. No worries I think I will have enough to last a couple weeks either way with the uc the tray and five hempy buckets.
Im gonna try to jam the uc 8 in a 2x4 sunhut for a little pre veg.

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
So for 47 days there are a bunch of white hairs. For me at that point the nugs are a lot more ripe, brown hairs. I think you have cooler temps and higher humidity. The leaves are going purple yellow but the flowers are still going. Perhaps it is because you have such a huge under canopy?

I don't know but looking at your's I'd say 63 day min?

What are your thoughts?

:joint:

BigGreen

Veteran
I think that is exactly what is happenening. 63 days is what Im planning for. The tray is the ones with yellow leaves it was under fead a little bit. How ya like that 10" cola from that pk. Oh ya and DG my biggest one was around 28-30" at flip and now its at 53". The ones in the tray sat under t5s with blue lights for 2 weeks of 12/12 and didnt stretch as much.

Heres some more pics

The UC

The tray

Hempy

I hope everybody enjoys

BigGreen

Veteran
One more thing I wont cram all that many plants in there next time it crouded and the room is 10x10

dominicangreen

Weed Robot
Veteran
Oh ya and DG my biggest one was around 28-30" at flip and now its at 53". The ones in the tray sat under t5s with blue lights for 2 weeks of 12/12 and didnt stretch

nice notice how leaving the veg bulbs for first 10-14 days of flower helps with stretching.i also kept lights 2 feet from tops to stop the stretch but this can only be done in cool temps under 80f mine was 78f and 75f.i flip at over 3 foot and now is about 5 foot and looks like it stoped streching i still have light 2 feet from tops once i'm sure they stop then lights go up,also i dont have much ceiling room maybe 2-3 more feet to play with

you said you have some yellowing how are your nite temps

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
It looks like you are getting insaine amounts of crystals on the large fan leaves. The ladies are very happy with you and you are going to have some nice hash ;)

BigGreen

Veteran
I havent had any hash for a long while and I would love to have some. My bubble bags had burst any suggestions

BigGreen

Veteran
Hydrosun I was in inspecting today and its wierd 6 of the 8 plants hairs are all dried up and they look close to being done but the other 2 are the biggest ones and they just keep on getting bigger buds with a lot of white hairs still. Maybe it is all that under brush slowing them big bitches down. I cut a small sample just for the hell of it I will try it in 2 days.

BigGreen

Veteran
Were do I find these sprung bags. I prefer to use water and Icecubes over butane and I get a decent yield from it as well. I am always up to new things tho never tried the ISO hash.

BigGreen

Veteran
Gonna be heading to chop up the hempys today there done as for the uc the 2 big plants still have white hairs and keep packing in the wait. The tray has some really nice size buds from the lollipopping and still has some white hairs as well.
I'll update some pics tonight if I can.

BigGreen

Veteran
Update 54 days 12/12

Update 54 days 12/12

The girls are still very green Im planning on starting a flush in the next few days and gonna run it for until they all are chopped Im not going to start chopping until next weekend. The pk in the UCs trichs are about 50% clear and cloudy with very few amber.
I also cut down 4 frostitute hempys that were not getting barely any light so Im probably looking at a few ozs.
The tray is turning offly yellow I think they are getting a little over watered. Im gonna start flushing them soon as well.

The last days of life for these 4 ladies with 30-40% amber trichs

The poor tray with some nice colas of pk theres also 1 lone sensi star right in front center

and the star of the show 45"-53" bushes of pk in the UC

Well I hope I didnt waste to much page on pictures

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
63 here we come! I really want to see those leaves go purple, yellow, brown while the buds go purple, black!

The plants look really green 9 day flush should do it, but I would be surprised if they just kept growing because they have so much healthy leaf to eat!

iSMOKE.KUSH

Veteran
those pks didn't even begin to pack on the real weight yet..they're gonna start swelling and packing on mad weight soon. please let them go as long as you can...i'm thinking of getting a uc and would love to see the results of some trees in the 13 gallon model.

BigGreen

Veteran
Hs I have the night temps still in the 60s so I think there gonna purple up real nice after I start the flush.
Ismoke Im not going to pick them until there ready. I think these could handle a 2 week flush and still have some green in the leaves. At least 30% amber trichs for me.

BigGreen

Veteran
Im heading over to the grow today. I should have some decent pics up tonight. Im gonna drain the system and fill it up with 200 ppm tap and add some clearx to help her flush out. I think Im gonna harvest some of the top buds that are looking ready this weekend but I really want to wait until she purples up.