What's new

1969 Mekong Delta strain

pinkus

Veteran
^^^ looks like there is at least one believer. :pointlaug

Sad state of affairs for our species.

pinkus

Veteran
could be... hard to tell from the post. I hope you are right. I thought it was probably tazz as the "air tight logic" is well duplicated here. :p but wasn't really paying attention :bandit:

Adze

It was defiantly sarcasm.
I must say though that if my credibility were being questioned don't know that I would claim that my special strain had a symbiotic relationship with wasps.

MDfinest

I don't test plants the same way most people do . in fact a guy from NJ smoked some today .. and never smoke fan leafs like this . he says the same thing a lot of street level bud is not as strong as the leafs of this strain ..

as far as pics ... note the red tents on the fan leaf stems

some are toped some had their fan leafs removed .. they are just coming out of cold temp testing so they look rough but are starting to show new growth ..one of our goals was to see how much they could take before they started to fail ..no water for 1 1/2 weeks at 48 degrees 60 ,note the fan leafs dried on the plants yet the steps are still healthy ...

this is not some joke or fairy tale or stupid scam...

the strain dose exist ..we still have a lot of un answered questions like how can this one strain have both types of genetics in one plant . sativa vs. Indicia ,how can they exist in one strain like that ..or is it something we don't know about yet ..

we use one to pull or push a strain in the direction we want it to go . but in most cases we look for strong qualities and purities of each type to force change in a given strain ..,it makes me question if this is a new type of cannabis we have yet to see ...I love that small brushy phenol type that's a rag a muffin plant . it would go un notice in a parking lot ....lol jungle weed

I don't think this plant know what it is ...lol

so what makes these strains so strong in THC ...could it be they were pollenated by a strain that could be both sativa and indicia at the same time ..if that's what this odd strain is ..? that's what is a F1 strain base ...not like making a F1 by missing two different strain base . its two different strain bases in one plant as it is .. that's why its so strong in THC .. it is a F1 all the time ....like a missing link in genetics ....

ok I think I got a theory how it works . we take two different strains and mix them to get F1 vigor , this strain already has a sativa and a indicia in it all the time ,the two type fight each other all the time making the strain stronger and stronger , it has to be that 1 in a trillion strains that can become stable with both ends of the scale in it at one time ...it is a balanced mix of both types ...
so it reacts in reverse .it dose not need two different strain bases to mate to get stronger it cast its qualities to other strains making them stronger ...but when the other strains are no longer in contact with this strain they become as all other strain bases are ,....I get it as long as nam Black was being pollenated by this strain every few months it got stronger over time .. but when taken out of this strains pollen zone it was then isolated to it self ..if nam black was taken back to modern breeders and used in making strains like old school haze and Northern lights ...then those strains would carry the strong host traits ..

this maybe one of the best breeder stocks on earth ...it dose not fight other strain bases it consumes them ...do you under stand what I am saying . if I am correct this strain made nam black and nam black made haze and northern lights and so on...this is the source ....that's how those strains reacted the way they did ..., we could prove this theory very easy ...

it would be easy .get the most common strains and use this strain to pollenate the mass and see what the off spring become ...you could make a dozen different strains like haze and northern lights ..you would need a lot of space that could handle a large number of plants at one time ... yet have breeding rooms for different strain bases for both genders ...and you would have to build a base for this strain and its cuttings and pollen , see this strain male pollen gives other strains part of its abilities making them stronger strains ...

If this is legit... :biggrin: That is one bi polar ass strain... and Im acually scared to try it even if you did release it.

MDfinest

Only 1/3 stronger than Vietnam Black lol. I have a strain called Swank it's a pure Sativa strain that's 100x more addictive than regular Marijuana and 3000x as potent giving your an OBE type high allowing one to travel on the astral plane. It's grows dense Indica buds, with thin, long highly serrated fan leaves on a tall, thin and lanky stem and has the Ruderlaris auto-flowering trait at 256 weeks to maturity for those patient enough to wait. Luckily enough one only has to hand rub the cotyledons and the cannabinoids are absorbed through the skin in an already decarboxylated state for a spiritual 8 day high. I won't be releasing this one to the public however for obvious reasons.

:laughing: rub those trichomes on a piece of paper and send it to me next day air.. I wanna astral project also!!!

T

tazz11

I hate to be beat by a plant ,no matter what strain it is ..

up date next week ...

Well me nô see no pic?
all this page and not 1 pic...
hum 1 time à ask this.
C99 whose à fairy tale to me ...
But this delta loool
be real 1 pic...

T

tazz11

picture almost sent a lot of the OG members to jail that's why I don't like posting pics and leaving them on web sites ...

sorry if you don't agree . I don't think bars can be used for scrog ...lol

if you read 20'Thai's description he says the strains will not grow with normal HID lighting that's why I went and got the LEDs , why would I get them if the strain was not real...? lol

the strain is real and if I can ,I will grow it to flower and harvest it...last time I looked these LED are not HID...and its hard to take a picture of them if they are not real ...?

I have a lot to do so good luck to you ...

Last edited:

ctg

Veteran
What happened to your road kill skunk project from years back tazz? -ctg-

Space Toker

Veteran
I was sent Mekong haze from Delta as I freebie I think, you telling me it is not worth it? Guess this is another thread I have to catch up on if I ever live that long! :D

T

tazz11

I was sent Mekong haze from Delta as I freebie I think, you telling me it is not worth it? Guess this is another thread I have to catch up on if I ever live that long! :D

dude I can say for sure this Abducted strain is not a haze strain ...

so far what I do know about it is parts and pieces ..

SpaceBros.

Sam
he just wanted a cutting ...lol

Yeah that's our Sam ... lol

But seriously tazz send some seeds my way for analytical purposes. I'll be meeting up with my ancient alien pals soon and I'll see if it's the same super weed the left behind on Earth

T

tazz11

But seriously tazz send some seeds my way for analytical purposes. I'll be meeting up with my ancient alien pals soon and I'll see if it's the same super weed the left behind on Earth

sorry space bro

you miss the reply boat ....lol I was saying God wanted the cutting not Sam .God and me both know SAM has the good sh** ...:biggrin:

T

tazz11

you have to wait in line like everyone else ,God has been hitting me up for clones for a few years now ....
he gets his seeds from SAM ....lol:dance013: