What's new

1969 Mekong Delta strain

Infinitesimal

my strength is a number, and my soul lies in every
ICMag Donor
Veteran
210 grain custom loads, 30-06 bolt action tactical with tripod ,

I did used a 300 win mag but switched to the 30-06 because it has a longer barrel life and less recoil ....4000-5000 rounds

picture.php

[YOUTUBEIF]WghCJlgyKPQ [/YOUTUBEIF]

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
This started as 'Apocalypse Now: Colonel Kurtz's private stash' and moved into American Psycho or American Sniper.

This weed drove Kurtz mad and VC sappers to blow themselves up. It is probably good that tazz11 has kept this super potent strain from the general population.

huligun

Professor Organic Psychology
Veteran
All I know is that my post were deleted by mods

(All I said was that it was unbelievable)

Infinitesimal

my strength is a number, and my soul lies in every
ICMag Donor
Veteran
well if this is a real thread, lets see some abducted plants, then I apologize for making fun of it... but I doubt we will ever see anything manifest of this "ancient strain base"

the only pics I have seen from tazz regarding this line was some crumbled brown fan leaf he was calling kief, that looked like half composted material from your rain gutters dried out.

M.R.GT

Veteran
apologize hell. Some one has to bring a little fun to the site.

Taz smoke some of that shit and relax and take a chill.
What did you do run go tell the teacher that your thread was fucked up?
You really should learn to play nice with others.You miss that day in kindergarten???

Peace
GT

Adze

Really Infinitesimal you should apologize for being so damn funny.

If I may quote Doc Holiday: "The strain was just too much for him"

red rider

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I think there's a German word for it but I find this thread excellent entertainment.

red rider

pinkus

Veteran
hahahahahahahahahha!!!!

Hey man, he was in viet nam once and smoked some. That's good enough for me. :yappy:

Tazz obviously knows his head from his ass, though it's hard for me to tell the difference.

Ready4

Veteran
I can put the 48 seeds in a coffee grinder , end of strain ...!

Throw your entire story in there also and spread it on a real garden,
some all-time bs fertilizer.

I mean my strain from Mesopotamia 3100 B.C. blows that strain of nothingness you are spouting bs about right out of the water !
They smoked it then and then created written language !!!!!

A good day to all !:tiphat: If you see bigfoot , twist one with him. lol

T

tazz11

watch the news about The emerald cockroach wasp or jewel wasp . from the Mekong delta .. maybe you can think beyond your next blow of pot ...

Last edited:

M.R.GT

Veteran
Dude anymore I just feel sorry for you.

My dad always said " if you gonna be stupid you gotta be tough".
You must be one tough SOB.

Peace
GT

T

tazz11

Dude anymore I just feel sorry for you.

My dad always said " if you gonna be stupid you gotta be tough".
You must be one tough SOB.

Peace
GT

well think of this the wasp and the strain came from the same area of the Mekong delta with in a 20 year time span , they both can not be grown any where else and they have both been taken to Hawaii and both died off .in rare cases plants and insects share a common evolutionary environment conditioning , this means the wasp or the strain can not serve with out each other ...if this is true it explains why the strain can not grown any where else because the wasp is not there with it ...evolution lets the wasp evolve with the plant thus the wasp mimics the effects of the plant strain ... theory but more interesting then this web site....

note the male wasp has no stinger ..

that means the female is the only wasp that relates directly to the plants ...

look at the effects of Abducted ... clear high full body lock for a short span of time ,a high that last at avg about 3 days ...same time span as the wasp effects ...look it up I did ...

better yet here ...Newly discovered Soul-Sucking Dementor Wasp ...http://www.foxnews.com/science/2015/05/28/dementor-wasp-turns-cockroaches-into-zombies/

Last edited:

zarak

i'm just gonna shake my head and laugh.....you go tazz11 3 days high i think you might be smoking a lil something else bro

M.R.GT

Veteran
Brother are you sure you weren't abducted :alien::bashhead:

I guess they gave up on the anal probe.:moon:

You sure that strain came from the delta?? Maybe it and the wasp came along with the aliens.:jawdrop:

3 DAYS Abducted??:faint:

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I will never know the power of 1969 Mekong now that it has been destroyed due to childish actions of some here.

At least I tripped out on tazz11 for some time. The contact high from him was all I could deal with to be honest. I am guessing that smoking this supreme strain would result in me losing all contact with reality.