What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

1969 Mekong Delta strain

Infinitesimal

my strength is a number, and my soul lies in every
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I was told by my girl, that since she had to jerk off that smelly cave beast with her bare feet to get these plants, if anyone wants these genetics...

they will have to go down on her snatch in order to earn it...

picture.php

Good luck with that!

Infinitesimal

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ugghhh... fuck this, I am going to go kill these plants right now with no clones or back up seeds.

say goodbye to the most rarest bestest strain base on the face of the earth, fuck this shit... my cannabis career is over, I retire!

Infinitesimal

ICMag Donor
Veteran
:D I started searching for this Mike H character in early March and travelled to find the man and the cut it took a couple weeks and have been flowering it since... the rest is in the story :D :D :D

Infinitesimal

ICMag Donor
Veteran
haha no its fiction, just messin around... I thought this whole abducted thing was bogus from the begining I was just trying to one up the absurdity and maybe be entertaining at the same time.

It's hilarious when people show up with tall tales about holy grail varieties,

in reality this is a NLD cross I made and am growing out... I have two males revegged and a spectrum of females... but its not really abducted, I'd be surprised if it really existed

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I like your tale best Infinitesimal. More sexy than the tazzspazz guy.

He might have the best strain ever or he might be delusional. Guessing the latter.

red rider

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Infinitesimal you raskel, man you had me going too. I even fell for the foot job and the cave clones. Very good man I laughed and laughed, thanks man that was real entertainment!

red rider

M.R.GT

Veteran
I cant believe I read that whole thing.

Infinitesimal's part was the only thing really worth reading. You better have a snorkel if you go down on that chick. Death by suffocation, God help you if she cuts a fart.

Kinda knew it was all BS when Sam told him he would test it and they guy just dipped. I guess that cat had nothing better to do with his time than fuck with people.

Infinitesimal

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I like your tale best Infinitesimal. More sexy than the tazzspazz guy.

He might have the best strain ever or he might be delusional. Guessing the latter.

yeah for sure, I kind of found his rantings funny... one minute he was touting the plant then cursing it, he rubs our face in something great then tell us we'll never get to try it... then says he's going to kill the plants, lol back and forth.

@Infinitesimal
lol you had me going,mind you the footjob and theft of the clone left a weird taste in my mouth.

lol, well you're not supposed to watch that closely :D...

the way tazz made the genetics sound so special and protected I didnt imagine this Mike H guy would share without a little temptation and sneakyness, how else would I have been able to acquire such a rare strain as this? lol

Infinitesimal you raskel, man you had me going too. I even fell for the foot job and the cave clones. Very good man I laughed and laughed, thanks man that was real entertainment!

red rider

right on! I figured at some point in reading most would have realized it was fictional... I'm not really that base and mischevious, but writing is fun :D

foot jobs and cave clones all day!

C. Breeze

It's a brave soul indeed who would haul such a consumer of resources as that bird along on an expedition. I'd be worried she'd resort to canabilism as soon as we left the beaten path and its myriad all you can eat buffets and fast food drive throughs- hats off to infinitesimal for quite the display of intestinal fortitude

T

tazz11

you guys smoke to much you don't know what the fuck your talking about .....lol the strain did not come from Mike H .. you cant even read ... the only green butter is that shit in side your head...lol

T

tazz11

yeah for sure, I kind of found his rantings funny... one minute he was touting the plant then cursing it, he rubs our face in something great then tell us we'll never get to try it... then says he's going to kill the plants, lol back and forth.

lol, well you're not supposed to watch that closely :D...

the way tazz made the genetics sound so special and protected I didnt imagine this Mike H guy would share without a little temptation and sneakyness, how else would I have been able to acquire such a rare strain as this? lol

right on! I figured at some point in reading most would have realized it was fictional... I'm not really that base and mischevious, but writing is fun :D

foot jobs and cave clones all day!

210 grain custom loads, 30-06 bolt action tactical with tripod ,

I did used a 300 win mag but switched to the 30-06 because it has a longer barrel life and less recoil ....4000-5000 rounds

waveguide

Veteran
if a dude knows what make, model and number his gun is, he's obviously an american, not an tassie.

especially if he's waving it around because someone "fucked up his thread".

wait - it's also possible he's a tasmanian who has turned into an american by decades of isolation and osmosis with his television set. i've heard of that.

Latest posts

Latest posts