What's new

18 Ultra Sonja Clones

primobud

Hey pal, I thought I'd give a better description once I have em in jars. That way I can pop off the lids and get a good wiff. For now I can say I have at least 4 specific smells. Licorice, sweet fruit, sort of a veggie smell like tomato's very strong and a couple that I say just smell like normal weed. Hows that, ha ha ha. Like I said I'll let ya know one jar "pop" at a time.

primobud

Plant #4 PRIMO

Plant #4 PRIMO

:laughing:Plant #4 is a winner!!! Everything dried way faster than I like. I shut off my fan last night and this morning I put them in paper bags. Both weigh 25g and I'll check em again tonight maybe I'll go in a Jar. Anyway folks! I cut 2 small buds from the bottom of a branch on plant #4 dried almost to perfection. I rolled a doober, I thought to myself this is it and I fired it up. Halfway through I'm fried happy & thinking Yee Haw, right fucking on!!!
One down ten to go. An hour and a half later I'm still buzzed, right on Grind House. Don't worry paladin you old Grind House dog, I'll have that better description as soon as its in the jar!

primobud

Plant 2

Plant 2

:wave:I harvested Plant #2 tonight. This is the plant that was ready the earliest but I needed to flush it so here we are at F65, next time I'll start flushing F46. This is an awesome looking plant and it has a really strong smell. I'm guessing 24-29g.

primobud

Plant #7 PRIMO

Plant #7 PRIMO

I took the lids off the jars and didn't notice much moisture. Back in the bag for a few hours and then I rolled a nice doobie of #7. Yee Haw, I gotta say I'm impressed so far. Ultra Sonja is up there with the best pot I've smoked, no doubt. Hey, I got 9 more to plow through but so far so good. Right on GH!!!:laughing:

Weight as of this morning #4=22g and #7=21g, I have them in a smaller jar now and tonight I'll see how they feel. Plant #2 is hanging without the fan going so I can slow the process a bit, although I don't think it makes much difference really? #4 and #7 both tasted really good.

primobud

Plant 2 Primo

Plant 2 Primo

:laughing: Plant #2 is rocket fuel. 3 for 3 Grind House, I'll have 4 more to sample next week.

primobud

F70

F70

I'll be harvesting four more plants on Tuesday. I have two more flushing now and another two still flowering. I flushed them last night but tonight when I checked I changed my mind. Up close I see fresh white hairs at the top of each caylx and no amber so I'll wait. Here's a shot of the whole gang and then two shots of the plants still flowering not flushing.

primobud

JUST TO BE CLEAR!!!

JUST TO BE CLEAR!!!

I want everyone to know that I am not the guy named "primo" using flys for fans under his domes. Not saying anything good or bad about the dude. Just he ain't me!

S

seedee

Those are all incredible yielders pal. I forget if you said this or not but are they all off the same mother or different mothers

primobud

Howdy seedee, 11 different moms. So far I have Plant #7 (21g), Plant #4 (19g) and Plant #2 was the biggest at 29g! The 4 drying now will be mid to high 20's! BUT the 4 I can't wait to weigh are the last 4, I'm guessing over 35g each. My grow set up is pretty simple under a 600w and in 6" Pots, these seeds grow themselves.
Plant #2 dried 29g. What will this one weigh?

primobud

I'm just rolling a Plant #5 to enjoy with my morning coffee. I'll give ya's all the verdict soon. I've got a feeling I'll have nothing to whine about.

smilley

Veteran
Nice, can't wait to taste it, it'll have a bit of a cure into by then too. Man, if you can get 35 grammers from 6 inch pots, just think about another 2 or 3 weeks veg and bigger pots, you'll get megabuds. Have you found the merlot pheno yet or do they still have to cure more? Really nice work, props bud...........:woohoo:

primobud

Ya you can try a sample or three. I don't know man you know me. A couple smell like fruit a couple smell like the mower after cutting the lawn on a hot day I don't fucking know!!! One thing I do know is it's primo for sure. As for the yield no shit eh! Imagine 7-8 weeks old into flower instead of 5. Thats what I'll be doing in August. Check out what the 3rd generation clones look like after 6wks veg.

primobud

9 & 10 are Hanging

9 & 10 are Hanging

It's sure a sad looking sight under the 600w. Only two plants left. I harvested 9 & 10 tonight these have always been my favorites, especially #9 very frosty! #10 is the biggest.

#9 #10