What's new

18 Ultra Sonja Clones

primobud

#9 Is Rocket Fuel

#9 Is Rocket Fuel

This was the frostiest best looking one of the bunch and it is PRIMO for sure. Yee Haw. As for the weight, I don't want to tell you how much because you'll think I'm full of shit!!! I'm about 36hrs away from being truly dry so I'll tell ya then. :laughing: #1 Grind House #1.

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
tumblr_lx09ffqi3j1qcsb74.jpg

yup

primobud

#10 Rocket Fuel

#10 Rocket Fuel

:biggrin: Only two left to test, gonna harvest tomorrow night. I smoked #10 today and its Primo. So far I have 4 favorites picked out but I'll wait till its all tested and weighed before I decide for sure.

primobud

#8 & #11 Hanging and that's that.

#8 & #11 Hanging and that's that.

I'm done, the last 2 are hanging I'll have a weight for them in a few days. My guess is >30g each for sure. Here's a shot of each with the fan leaves gone and the tips cut off the frosties.

primobud

43g!!!

43g!!!

Plant #9 was 43g, #10 was 40g. No shit! I can't believe these plants for being vegged only 5 weeks. Everyone should note that the 3 plants that were the smallest were on the side of the bulb with no reflective plastic. This shows us all the value of reflective light. My past set ups had another light on that side. Next season I will have a wall if I'm using the one light. It looks like Plants 8 & 11 will weigh more than 9 & 10!!! Very dense buds. Yee Haw
Given the above about the reflective light I'd say this is a fast growing strain, nice dense buds and really good weed. I made 5g of Oil out of the 53g of trim I collected. I did 2 rinses and got 3g for the 1st and another 2g from the 2nd. I tried both and holy fuck. Here's a couple of shots, the smallest and biggest (so far) and the two jars of oil. One more post for this thread when I make the official weight for the last 2. And of course the smoke test.

primobud

Thanks GP & Primo. This stuff grew itself, coffee cups for 6wks, 6" Pots after that. Hat's off to Grind House Seeds.

primobud

All Dried & Weighed

All Dried & Weighed

Well after 17 weeks I finally have it all in Jars. From plant #1 to #11 here are the grams. 30, 29, 27, 19, 28, 27, 21, 43, 43, 40, 45. 352g Total I also collected another 5g of Oil.
I can't heap enough praise on the Ultra Sonja, I have my favorites but for now I just took a couple of clones off each till I decide for sure.
That ends my grow season. I have 2 males I'm setting up for pollen collecting right now and when thats finished it'll be just keeping moms alive for a few months. The plan is to start a batch flowering again in mid Aug. I wonder how these plants will add up vegged 7 weeks and flowered in 8" Pots. We'll see!!! Till then I'll be here lurking. Have a good summer my ICMag pals.:tiphat:

smilley

Veteran
You the man, primobud!!!! Nice eh? The 40grammers, they're the ones that flowered the longest right? Excellent yield for 5 weeks of veg and yup the oil looks the bomb dude.

primobud

You'll find out when you get here next week! I think the lighting had more to do with the size than the flowering time.

smilley

Veteran
Well, I've had a chance to sample several of primobud's US phenos and I must attest.......Pure Rocket Fuel. What is even better is primobud's US oil, it'll take the back of your head off. Thanks primobud, its sure nice being being able to try all the different varieties.

primobud

It's always a bummer around here when smilley hits the trail, we had a good sample session the "hawiian snow" takes yer head off!
Howdy Primo, I'm not sure. I'm leaning towards GHS Blockhead if I can find out how to order some. I'd like to start em in June, I don't flower till it cools off in Aug.

H

Homer J Pimpin

I think there are some left on the bay.they might be reserved for squad members.not sure but I can find outfor ya & even if they are I can see to it you get my share...........