What's new

18 Ultra Sonja Clones

Looking good. I will definitely be watching this one. I just picked up some US from the Xmas Special. I can't wait til I have room to run them.

primobud

3 Bent Plants

3 Bent Plants

I have em set up now with 3 bent plants under the light, 3 on either side and 2 down at the end. Here's a look.

primobud

28 Days Flowering

28 Days Flowering

Howdy Folks, things are looking good at the end of 4 weeks 12/12. Here's a few shots give you a bit of comparrison after one week.
The 1st two are the bent ones, next is a top. The last 2 pics are the whole gang at 28 Days and a nice bud shot.

S

seedee

Very strong looking . looks like they might get huge by the end. solid , thick stalks. nice

primobud

Bye Bye Girlies

Bye Bye Girlies

Well here are eleven 10wk old sisters of my flowering plants. They are still in veg. I took a few clones off each one last week for my future grows. Today a pal of mine came and took these 11 plants to his place for cloning and growing outside next summer. He'll keep us updated as things progress outdoors. And I'll let you all know the final results in the Great White North.
Bye Bye My Girlies :wave:

paladin420

FACILITATOR
Veteran
If he puts those Mommas outdoors I really really want to see pictures!! pounder potential for sure!!! lookin sweet Primo

primobud

35 Days Flowering

35 Days Flowering

Right On Grind House, a few nice smells and every fucking plant is looking top of the line. Here's a couple from this week and then a couple from last week to compare.
F35 Bent F35
F35 F28
F35 F28

primobud

I'm Impressed So Far

I'm Impressed So Far

Ultra Sonja's are nice looking plants. I had a look through the scope tonight and what a fucking pile of tric's.
I've grown out 10 Strains in the past 9yrs and 3 of my own. Each strain has a couple of plants that just don't grow as good as the rest.
Not with these, all 11 are looking fucking awesome. #6 smells like licorice, a couple like fruit. I wish I'd vegged them 3 weeks longer to make optimum use of my 600w, as it is I'd say they'll probably be 20-25g each.
So far so good Grind House!!!

smilley

Veteran
Hi primobud. The plants look terrific. Hey, about the Merlot pheno. What does it look like and do you have any? What makes it special, taste, smell, power, yield...? Inquiring minds want to know (actually just me and mrs smilley).

greenluv707

pit wisper/ rare strain collector
youll know when you have the merlot pheno, when you break leaves off it smell just like merlot no bullshit.

luv the smell off of her. smell is the key thing to give her away.:tiphat:

primobud

I'll watch for it, thanks GL I've been looking at the buds. Howdy smilley I've been looking for a grape smell with purple tinge in the stems. I have two that smell like fruit but not grape and one that smells like licorice! Check out the clones, these are clones of the 11 I have flowering. Next week I'm grabbing one of each for the future and most of the others have a good home to go to. The US are sure easy to clone! I took 44 and now have 42, same as last time.

Day One Day 14

P

Primo

Get yourself some flys on those clones asap. Bug Culture is the way of the future!

Latest posts

Latest posts