What's new

18 Ultra Sonja Clones

P

Primo

Nephew! yeah bug culture... i got a tid bit of info in a thread in the growers forum. But if you want the real low down you gotta buy my book "Cannabis: The Green Fetus of Life". Happy grows!

L

LouDog420

Hey PB, ignore the goofball... You grow the dank, while he grows flies on all his bullshit...

Keep up the great work, looks like you'll have a nice bunch of frosty sonja in the near future ;)

primobud

Hey "Primo" I read the thread and I gotta say. If you really were my unky we may be asking you to stay away from our part of the bush! I try to stick with the sane end of the clan. Have fun though man!

S

seedee

Terrific job primobud. There is a great deal of knowledge in the grind house breeders . I could not pick which ones too keep myself. Thy were all worthy of momming. you got yours healthy ass fuk all the way . Killen em

primobud

Plants 7-11(#8 Not Shown)

Plants 7-11(#8 Not Shown)

Howdy here's the others. #8 is the bent one in the center so it's hard to separate for a pic.

primobud

F35-F42

F35-F42

Here's a nice comparison shot from last week and a nice shot of two tops.
F35 F42 Two Primo Ultra Sonja Tops

primobud

What The Fuck Whitney Houston Died

What The Fuck Whitney Houston Died

I just saw them drooling on CNN so I checked it out. What a drag. Can't say I spent much time listening, not my style but holy fuck she could sing. Bummer.

S

seedee

those 2 tops are fukin sick man . you got some nice huge buds on those

primobud

No shit eh seedee, these are awesome plants. I gave em a flush the other night but its full strength flowering formula 99% of the time. Most leaves are still green. Can't wait for the smoke test!!! My favorite is plant #9. They're all Primo for sure but #9 is my fave, we'll see how that works out in the end. Yee Haw. Thanks

paladin420

FACILITATOR
Veteran
Number Nine Number Nine She's Gonna Be Smoooooth Red Wine

Predicts ur Pal
who is ffffuuuccckkkeeedd up on the Sonja
it's a Sonja Sunday! ;)

primobud

No doubt pal, I've got to wait a few more weeks!!! I thought I'd have 20-25g/plant and now I'm seeing a few that'll be more like 25-35g, yee haw. That means lots of Sonja Sundays for me.

primobud

My First Fuckup it was bound to happen sometime. I very seldom get through a crop without at least the one fuck up! Last night my pal arrived to grab his clones at 7:45, my lights come on at 8:00. I figured what the fuck and turned on the light manually. You guessed it!!! I found out this morn at 10 so it should be no prob. I'll wait till 10 tonight to turn it on. Piss me off.

paladin420

FACILITATOR
Veteran
Ya well it must have been a moon faze.cause I went in my flower room with the lights out and kicked a hose loose. Emptied a rez...again!!

primobud

F49 Days

F49 Days

:wave: It took awhile to get the sticky stuff off my fingers. Everythings coming along great! I'm keeping detailed track of each on saturdays and I see 2 that will be ready for harvest in 2 weeks with the rest in 3-4. Here's a few shots and a bud shot from plant #4. #4 will be harvested first from what I see today.