What's new

18,000 watt sealed flower room build.

egardens

DrKanobie, kick ass set up.

ditto that- so easy to drop hundo at home depot or lowes on shit so quick.

in there so much I know all the people and they know not to ask me if I need help ... lol. buying all kinds of random shit from plumbing, oh wait over to HVAC, over to electrical damn forgot to go to the outdoor pond isle. hahaha. got em running in circles!

-smoke trees

DrKanobie, kick ass set up.

ditto that- so easy to drop hundo at home depot or lowes on shit so quick.

in there so much I know all the people and they know not to ask me if I need help ... lol. buying all kinds of random shit from plumbing, oh wait over to HVAC, over to electrical damn forgot to go to the outdoor pond isle. hahaha. got em running in circles!

-smoke trees

Lol , they have a $100 minimum purchase. Problem is they never told anyone

DrKanobie

I'm about a week out from putting plants in my flower room. I still have a few loose ends to finish up and I'm doing my pressure test at the end of this week. I picked up 8 packs of bamboo stakes to open up the plants and bush them out a bit. The girls are about 3.75 feet, I'm going to let them get about 8-10 inches taller before I tie them down. I'll post more pictures of my progress these next couple days.

DrKanobie

Finally getting to installing my ducting. This room will be finished tomorrow and ready for the pressure test.

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
Finally getting to installing my ducting. This room will be finished tomorrow and ready for the pressure test.

[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=52584&pictureid=1247985&thumb=1]View Image[/url]

If you were building a deathstar that bitch would be almost fully operational, ya dig?

Fully-Operational-Mozzie-Killer.jpg

DrKanobie

Today I tied down all of my death band #1&2's. I'm going to let the other plant grow a little taller before I tie them down.

DrKanobie

We turned on 12 of the lights and put in some mh bulbs. We are going to veg the plants out 2 more weeks before flipping them to flower.

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
Real clean, like it. Do you have a time keeping those lights all on the same level with each other? Laser level?

MichaelVick

Me likes

Me likes

Impressive for sure. You guys are on a different level.

I've never ran a room larger than 6k and I'm just now getting into the sealed room thing. I've always ran hydro in flower but i notice a lot of the big rooms seem to be coco in large pots.

Do you mind if I ask a few questions?

1) What is your method for watering? Do you use some type of automated system that waters all the pots at once or do you do it "by hand" just one at a time with a hose, rez and pump type setup? How long will it take you to water them all? Coming from my hydro background it seems like a lot of work to water so many pots.

2) Do you guys running sealed rooms vent (exhaust) the room air ever? The reason I ask is that I've been troubleshooting a stubborn problem in my sealed room. Plants show what looks to be a magnesium or calcium deficiency but I've quadruple checked my feeding and nothing seems to correct it. I started reading about the off-gassing thing and now wonder if that's my problem. I never exhaust the air in my room because it's difficult to set that up in a stealth manner in my space. But after reading a lot on here it sounds like some guys running "sealed rooms" also exhaust the air at some interval. I have a Santa Fe Classic dehu so that keeps humidity at bay and I don't really have any need to exhaust otherwise...

3) In these large rooms what kind of hoods do you guys prefer? I can't tell what those are from the pics...

Thanks in advance for you help homies :respect: