What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

17kw 36 15gal smartpots

joe fresh

Mentor
Veteran
why is everyone soo damn curious what the electric bill is on large opps.....

if you have to ask, its prolly too damn expensive for ya, lol.....

joe fresh

Mentor
Veteran

Aeroguerilla

I’m God’s solider, devil’s apostle
Veteran

there mouths are writing checks there body cant cash. topgun again lol

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
yea i dont have very good luck with large flowering plants either lol you follow my outdoor thread? trying to redeem myself. thanks tho this shits gonna give me at least 10 per room i hope

ill check it out in a little bit, hope it went good.....

when i flower mom's they never come out like the clones, when i flower large plants, they never do as good for some reason, just dont get it....

Aeroguerilla

Veteran
ill check it out in a little bit, hope it went good.....

when i flower mom's they never come out like the clones, when i flower large plants, they never do as good for some reason, just dont get it....

These are clones! only they been vegged for 2 months now. lol i dont have any moms take clones for next batch off the veg room right before i flip.

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
These are clones! only they been vegged for 2 months now. lol i dont have any moms take clones for next batch off the veg room right before i flip.

shit, i would of took 10k clones, vegged for another week and flowered.....

Aeroguerilla

Veteran
shit, i would of took 10k clones, vegged for another week and flowered.....

yea i take all my clones from the lower branches that i would normally cut off anyway. thus eliminating extra plants (mothers).

im thinking for next run of doing double the plant count per room and half the veg time. there will be twice as much root. so in the end i figure more yield but that of course is Dependant upon this run with the trees.

i also have 4 aerojet 8trays that hold 32 plants per tray thinking about running all 4 under the 8kw setup 128 plants 1 week veg. all sorts of idea kicking around over here.

Hows everything going out your way? im sure that 20kw setup is coming along nicely!

250wscrogger

You could do 32 10 gallons for the 8k room and 25 15 gallons for the 9k room vegged 30 days or so...and stagger the rooms a month apart so you would have either 25 or 32 in veg and 57 in flower at all times and still be under the 99 plants. I dunno just shootin out some ideas

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
yea i havent had much good luck with larger plants either...seems to waste alot of room at the bottom and more light airy fluffy stuff. im going back to smaller plants and higher numbers...instead of 1-2 month veg only doing 2-4 weeks...one of the freakin things about growing always gotta adjust and change things...marys always throwing a curveball

hey in this picture...how do you mount those 2x4s...just screw it into a bracket onto a flat plank? i gotta do something similar for my netting. and how do you water all those plants in the middle..handwater or you got some kinda pump/drip system in place..
picture.php

Aeroguerilla

Veteran
hey in this picture...how do you mount those 2x4s...just screw it into a bracket onto a flat plank? i gotta do something similar for my netting. and how do you water all those plants in the middle..handwater or you got some kinda pump/drip system in place..
picture.php

those 2x4s are screwed into a 2x6 which is part of the 10x16 flood tray.

yea man higher numbers and shorter veg is easy and efficient.

Im trying this method to see if i can yield more with the same wattage. normally i pull about 2.5lbs per 2kw with 32 plants in 5in netpots using aeroponics and SCROG technique in 5x10 tent

now my space is only 10 x 16 with 8kw on top. so thats an extra 20sqft im missing out on. if i pull the same amount it will still be more efficient given the smaller area. will c...

S

SexInTheCity

Not bad at all...crisp canopy ;-)

The landlord just wants a piece of the cake...hope he doesn't get any ideas though! good luck.

Aeroguerilla

Veteran
yea man they lookin nice, that screen has disappeared in both rooms ima take some fresh pics today.

P

powerrobbie

Yeah better hope the landlord doesn't get to greedy...what do you mean when you say you gotta hook him up after every harvest? Is he expecting pounds or just something to smoke

Aeroguerilla

Veteran
some smoke. and of course a nice chunk of cake on the side. one hand washes the other.

NHMI

That is a great setup you got there. I wish I could do that but my electric bill is already too high so until I can get some solar pannels or work on some kind of generator I don't want to get any more lights...

O

OrganicOzarks

Damn. I have been watching this, and it just keeps getting better.

Maina

Veteran
Hello my friend your rocking the indoors NICE:tiphat:.HEy Im going to pick op a 4x8x7 tent and run 2 600 watt lights and run 5 plants in 15 gallon smart pots veg 2 months and then flower and do a scrog you think I could pull a Pound?

Aeroguerilla

Veteran
i think you could get 2 or more depending on strain.. let me know how that goes for ya!

Latest posts

Latest posts