What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

17kw 36 15gal smartpots

Endur

Veteran
What's Good Aeroguerilla,
I like BIG Spenders & Hard Workers...
Go BIG, or GO home...
big props to u man.
Peace
Endur

P

powerrobbie

Seeing your outdoor thread and now this is just unbelievable. Go get yours homie and fuck anyone that try's to stop you. I have dreams very similar to yours as I am young and only have a few harvests under my belt. I know I will do it one day. Seeing you accomplish things like this is very inspiring, I hope all goes well for you.

Super.Seeds

ICMag Donor
Aeroguerilla,

You're the man! I love watching the big grows and dreaming of some day!....ha 2K is good for me now but I'd love to have a 15-20K setup and work my ass of to keep it in line! Sorry to hear about the crappy outdoor ratio...Keep up the good work!

SS

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
doing it BIGGG! dope indoor setup...thats a fucking forest in there...that bubblegumxchem X chemxsour is slamming is that the same thing in your room? picked out a realy nice pheno that got seeded by another chemxsour male....named it Double Bubble Sour gonna see whats good with it.

btw, you handwatering that shit? nothing fancy just keepin it simple?

and also...how are those hoods hooked up? it looks like you slapped a 2x4 on the wall then ran some kind of line from that? have you tried those hanger screws from home depot they got a sinker in em and claim to hold 60 lbs through drywall.

joe fresh

Mentor
Veteran
@ prop215

lol great idea with the screws...but the real question is will the drywall hold 60 lbs.....hehe

i always screw 2x4 into the beams in the ceiling, that way i can screw my lights anywhere i want on the 2x4....and a 2x4 is only like 3$ and makes things so much simpler....also got the yoyo's for the lights, much better than chains...

Aeroguerilla

I’m God’s solider, devil’s apostle
Veteran
lol one room i have a cable going across with the lights hanging from it. the 8kw room is hanging from chains. i would have used the yo yos but they dont go down far enough for my 20' ceiling =) chains work perfect and are easy to use myself

Aeroguerilla

Veteran
doing it BIGGG! dope indoor setup...thats a fucking forest in there...that bubblegumxchem X chemxsour is slamming is that the same thing in your room? picked out a realy nice pheno that got seeded by another chemxsour male....named it Double Bubble Sour gonna see whats good with it.

btw, you handwatering that shit? nothing fancy just keepin it simple?

and also...how are those hoods hooked up? it looks like you slapped a 2x4 on the wall then ran some kind of line from that? have you tried those hanger screws from home depot they got a sinker in em and claim to hold 60 lbs through drywall.

yea im going to be running the bubblegumsour x chemsour soon i got like 10k seeds if anyone wants some... also going to be starting the wondergun x chemsour and the shiva skunk x chemsour. but before i do that i have to do a run of supersilversourdieselhaze.

not really handwatering. i fill a 50gal drum with water mix my nutes and pour into flood table. but im going to be top feeding because i dont want salt build up. also going to be brewing teas instead of buying gh 3 part from now on. seems like the plants grow stronger and quicker organically.

yea so the cable idea was not mine, but i gave it a shot. after the cable snapped and all my lights fell twice i will never employ this idea again.

Aeroguerilla

Veteran
I can't wait to see how this turns out. Looks like it will be a great show. I have a spot where I'm doing 6 AK-47 girls under 3,000w hps, same hoods too. They're getting ready to go from their 5 gallon containers into their 15 gallon smart pots, and then under the screens. I'm hoping the same as you, anything more than 8 oz. per plant would be a blessing.
very very nice, any pics for me?