What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

17kw 36 15gal smartpots

Critter

Think for yourself, question authority
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Man just stumbled in here from your mex pound thread. Major props on doing it big!

Aeroguerilla

I’m God’s solider, devil’s apostle
Veteran
check out my albums ive been running in 5x10 tents for years until this recent grow 2kw per 5x10 and id get about 2.5lbs no co2

cincy1017

Hey ag got a question bout those tents....how do u keep the temps down in them? I was thinking about gettin two for my next run and wasn't sure how the 1ks would do in them

Awesome grow man! Good word on the Landlord.

Hard times about that transformer, Ive learned it pays to have the electrical engineering background to balance phase load so you dont burn out one or both your hots. Or just use an amp meter to make sure not all your hots are on one leg.

Aside from that you kick ass, and have balls of steel

Love that screen, my uncle uses the same thing to keep all those heavy buds upright.

Lazyman

Overkill is under-rated.
Veteran
Looking good man, you say you had a cable snap? That sucks! I had a pulley snap on me once and dropped two hoods on my tables, lost 13 plants that night. Can't wait to see some numbers outta this monster!

Aeroguerilla

Veteran
yea dude luckily there was no plants under when they fell. all 9 fell pulled my board right out the wall. thats what i get for using drywall screws lol

Aeroguerilla

Veteran
yea i had all 9 lights on 1 2x6x10 and it ripped right off the wall. we used a stud finder and everything. i had to cut it into 3 pieces now only 3 lights per 2x6 not as worried but those drywall screws will sheer right off eventually they dont hold shit for weight

Incognegro

Just found this thread...looks good man!

Can't wait to see what it looks like in a couple weeks..

I've wished to find a cool landlord...but when shit hits the fan...who's giving up who?

There isn't honor amongst thieves anymore < The reason I grow solo; had a "partner" once, almost killed them...will not go down that road again...

Good luck, anxious to see more!

Must be nice to be up in the northern east coast, where it doesn't get too hot lol.... not here... hot almost all the time...

Aeroguerilla

Veteran
Shots from the spot...

Shots from the spot...

First we got the ak47 room now on day #22 12/12

Now for the Chemxsour this is @ day #18 12/12

Heres The Las Vegas Purple Kush (muaahahaha)

The Mango Haze (Piff)

only good things to come stay tuned!

P

powerrobbie

Damn shits filling in nice eh. Must be hard to get through that jungle to water some of those girls.

jd4083

Veteran
the mango haze.....tables might turn, I might be the one hitting you up here shortly :laughing: keep it up bro, killin it as always

somoz

Veteran
You should make up a priceless commercial with the shit falling, the curses flowing, and the screws not screwing, but seeing your plants boom bloom it. Priceless.

Lookin good aero and I like the straight up OG shift from outside right into the garden again. Chemsour is tight and the vegas pk from what I seen and heard is some crucial chronic. I got two PK's I'm working with some different stories behind em, look foward to comparing flower shots. Keep it up!

dutchcrunch

VERY nice grow going there! Dude, I would lose those zip ties holding your lights up too asap, if thats what they are. That is asking for trouble. I attach 2x4's w/ 4" screws to my ceiling which is mounted into the ceiling joists then screw in eye hooks into the 2x4's then yo yo's. I would not be trusting that much weight to zip ties, if thats not what those are then please disregard..nice set up!