What's new

15x600 watt 48 bucket system

Y

YwouldntI

you already know where i stand gottit let ther be light yo!
im addin another 1000 in flower real quick like yo.that'll make 6.
you gotta be a certain type of mf to go big.nervouse and big grows dont mix at all yo.
i aint big yet yo but im climbin the rungs.;)peace playa-Y-

OgreSeeker

Waiting...smoking....waiting....smoking...

Pacing...get's a drink from the fridge...paces some more...

Sit's back down at the computer...refreshes gottt its thread...

twiddles thumbs with anticipation....page 28 loads.......

AND.....

NOTHING :spank:

:laughing: :laughing:

I really loved this grow GI! Thanks for sharing it with us.

asher1er

Veteran
OgreSeeker said:
Waiting...smoking....waiting....smoking...

Pacing...get's a drink from the fridge...paces some more...

Sit's back down at the computer...refreshes gottt its thread...

twiddles thumbs with anticipation....page 28 loads.......

AND.....

NOTHING :spank:

:laughing: :laughing:

I really loved this grow GI! Thanks for sharing it with us.

Only 11 pages here but im sure there the same LOL :joint:

Gottt_it you been mia, hope everythings str8 with you stay safe

gottt it

ya im good .. just having problems with the new spot .. got spider mites and shit when i was outta town came home to webs .. so i dunno wtf to do .. start a crop with mites and get crap in the end .. or get rid of themm!!

pretty easy question if you ask me ... so im working on getting rid of them !!

ash i havent forgot about you and that other shizzz..

soon my friends

take care everyone

kb5178

KILL THEM.......fucking borg....Glad to see your still at it I kinda got inspired by your thread...loking at a pile of empty buckets and wondering if its time yet....Thank's for shareing peace and all good things kb

asher1er

Veteran
if you got em that bad n can't afford to start from scratch, as much as its hated on in the boards... AVID them bitches.. glad your str8 aint worried about that, when it comes it comes just saw you wern't around for some time.. i made it out to san fran for the weekend, shit was good.. be safe :joint:

gottt it

fuckkkkkk i didnt go .. drama in these parts lately .. ya i got some azatrol i dipped them the other day they are looking better .. going to azatrol them again and again until that shit is gone

gottt_it,

Sorry about your issues. Have you tried floramite? That shit is the bomb and saved my ass recently. It's also OMRI approved. It has a 28day residual, so as long as you are more than 4 weeks out, I think that is the way to go. Good luck.. I learn a lot from your work.

asher1er

Veteran
gottt it said:
fuckkkkkk i didnt go .. drama in these parts lately .. ya i got some azatrol i dipped them the other day they are looking better .. going to azatrol them again and again until that shit is gone

next year homie :joint: avid has worked for me in the worst situations ever, hope you get the mess cleaned up and get some of the pyrethum (or however you spell that shit) bomb's for the room you can let em off with the plants in there

Bøf

Nice grow dude.. I must admit that I havent read the whole thread. I 2 have 101better things to do, but it looks like you got some powdery mildew on some of your ladies.. or am I wrong?