What's new

15x600 watt 48 bucket system

P

Purple_trees

jesus.. You big grow guys are so inspirational! not to get personal, but do you think its possible to do anything this size in a house that you dont own?

gottt it

from what i see on the news you can grow inside a shopping mall .. so that should answer your question :)

gottt it

smokadepep said:
how many pots would you recommend under a 1k light in a 56x56 grow tent??

hmm 4-5 pots ? i used 600's on these but a friend of mine uses 25 plants with 4 1000's .. so i think 4-5 plants should be good :)

<3

Bluesboy

Excellent setup, that seems like one hell of a yield to me. I hope you get another grow up and running soon, I'll be standing by to tune in.

Bluesboy

C

confedrate69

WoW long read but worth every joint it took to re gain focus! i must say ive been off off the site for a bit whish i coulda followed closely from the start. makes me feel all warm and happy inside to see a grow of this scale completed with 600s. wish i had the sq ft in 1 room to be able to do a monster like that but we have to settel with 2 smaller rooms for now. i did buy a 14x50 mobile home and have been slowly converting it to a grow house hope fully soon we will have a set up like that running here.
Great work im impressed

gottt it

smokn1 said:
I just read All 29 pages and just wanted to give gottt it some prop. I am very impressed.

thx guys .. i give more props to the girl hittin the bong on your avatar!! LOL

take care guys .. new pics soon

M

moses224

Wow just read all 29 pages for first time. Dont know how i skipped this one over time and time again. Great thread Gotttt it and good luck on your next setup getting started.

smokn1

:joint: Thanks gottt it. I think your girls are better looking. as soon as I hit 50 posts some rep will be coming your way. Been here over two years and not 50 yet.....guess I need to stop taking advantage so much of all the good info and start giving some back :crazy: