What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

15x600 watt 48 bucket system

Nice setup you had going there, just read through the entire grow, and I'm very impressed. I started skipping everyone else's posts half way through, and just read your's. Faggots picking fights in an internet forum could quite possibly be the most annoying and pathetic thing ever. But you held your own, and told the noobs to stfu, so it's all good bro.

New pics soon? I like the sound of that, is it of the new grow op, with all the pests taken care of?

Anyway, can't wait for round 2, and I'm sure there are hundreds that feel the same way here on icmag.

Anything you will be changing or upgrading in the new grow?

Great show bro, can't wait for more, no homo. :rasta:

SpoCannabis

....how about some updates gottt it?? K+++ Excellent setup, and I know you can get much more than 10lbs with that setup!

M

manwithnoname

this is my system times 4. great stuff... makes me want to make an addition!

L~B

Nice grow mate!!!! You should defiantly take advantage of co2 imho . Take care and be safe.

N

neptune

I now remember why I left this braindrain in the first place.

thanks gottt it.

L~B

Very tight grow bro. I think you could double your harvest you need a co2 burner and an ro system...Imho

from what i see on the news you can grow inside a shopping mall .. so that should answer your question :)

:laughing:

I TOTALLY remember this.... too funny... 400 sq ft... right between Nordstrums and The Gap I think it was...:nanana: They called it "a crop ranging in the millions"... Sorry for the random bump bro, but I figured I'd come show some love and respect in regards to the show. look forward to the next installment :joint:

Last edited:

rr14

gott it, how are you runnin the feed lines out the buckets? Are you running several 1/2 diameter lines to each of your rows of plants or are you running larger lines to feed them. How many buckets are connected to each brain?

LiLWaynE

I Feel Good
ICMag Donor
Veteran
im sure you can calculate YOUR exact costs if you whip out your electric bill and a calculator....

pugnacious

The fuck?

First off I wasnt asking for the exact cost just an estimate. Second, I wasnt asking your up tight ass anything. If the op doesnt feel comfortable answering then its cool. Why are you puffing your chest for him. Hes not a hoe that needs to be saved captain.

lol

The fuck?

First off I wasnt asking for the exact cost just an estimate. Second, I wasnt asking your up tight ass anything. If the op doesnt feel comfortable answering then its cool. Why are you puffing your chest for him. Hes not a hoe that needs to be saved captain.

lol

dude relax, if u go WAY back in the thread, he said it's about a $1000 a month ...

also gott it hasn't been on this thread since last november ... i hate to say it but you probably aren't going to get an answer.

Dr. G

The fuck?

lol

im with wanye

um do you know that every steet usually is priced differentally?

how bout my 9kw grow costs anywhere from 500-1000$ a mth is that a good enough anwser

why not do the simple facking math

asher1er

Veteran
16k brings me up about 350.. like stated look at ur bill u can figure the cost:joint:

gottt_it hope u str8 homie:joint: