What's new

15x600 watt 48 bucket system

HYDROJUNKIE

finally!!!,...nice thread gottt it...just finished reading 25 pages,...(my gf hates when I get glued to a thread cuz theres no stoppin me!..lol)
anyhow im anxious to hear the numbers,...job well done!
..ive been doing 8kw-16 per 1k drip to waste in 2 gallon pots of coco and im looking to get those plant numbers down a bit...
not too mention buying and disposing of 25-30 bags of coco every couple months.

ive used the multi flows before and hated how theres a flat root mat all squished on the bottom of the bucket,...what I did was increase the bottom bucket size to a 3 gal. and replaced the top bucket with an aero bucket lid(normally used for dwc) and youll have ALOT more room for root growth and use a little less hydroton.

also increasing the hose diameter to 3/4 and increasing the pump size let those buckets fill and drain alot quicker...

you make me want to break out my old multiflow system!,..I have the very first controller they made,...I think its an antique..lol

take it ez!

gottt it

HYDROJUNKIE said:
finally!!!,...nice thread gottt it...just finished reading 25 pages,...(my gf hates when I get glued to a thread cuz theres no stoppin me!..lol)
anyhow im anxious to hear the numbers,...job well done!
..ive been doing 8kw-16 per 1k drip to waste in 2 gallon pots of coco and im looking to get those plant numbers down a bit...
not too mention buying and disposing of 25-30 bags of coco every couple months.

ive used the multi flows before and hated how theres a flat root mat all squished on the bottom of the bucket,...what I did was increase the bottom bucket size to a 3 gal. and replaced the top bucket with an aero bucket lid(normally used for dwc) and youll have ALOT more room for root growth and use a little less hydroton.

also increasing the hose diameter to 3/4 and increasing the pump size let those buckets fill and drain alot quicker...

you make me want to break out my old multiflow system!,..I have the very first controller they made,...I think its an antique..lol

take it ez!

Thx for stopping by, seems like all these systems have their downfalls .. I used to grow in Coco and rockwool .. seems like everything is a pain in the ass to get rid of .. But I think the rockwool is the easyest to get rid of .. I dunno ..I think bigtoke's bio buckets are kinda cool .. this bucket system works but i think there is stuff you can do to make it better .. but for the price and how easy it was to setup im not complaining ..

iLuv2BlAzE

you gott it ! Lol

you gott it ! Lol

Nice grow impressive :joint: ! no dry numbers yet ???

all together how much time did u leave them in the heavy duty and the bubba ? veg,? flower ?

and what was the plant heights for both

heavy duty fruity size ?

bubba kush size ???

im gathering some info on these strains would be very helpful thanks maN ! and enjoy :joint: :headbange :muahaha:

FuK Da HaTers Ya'LL !
:laughing:

PurpleBuddy

Cant wait to hear the final report, should be with in a few more days now...great job! One hell of an inspirational thread

Hella Fella

I seem to notice alot of similarities with my room here....

And some techniques I tried in the past look very familiar 'ere...

Edit: Depending on the amount of hands helping some thing like this can take ALOT longer to trim then you might think.... And to dry, if doing it right... can take a week possibly!

Last edited:
Y

YwouldntI

wattup gotttit just droppin you a shout,lookin for those #'s pimpin.peace-Y-

asher1er

Veteran
LiLWaynE said:
ditto^^....

he's probably got his hands full trying to get rid of it...

getting rid of it should be the easy part, all the trimming n drying prolly got him busy as f*ck.. Cant wait for the numbers neither tho :joint:

gottt it

sorry for the delay .. didnt have inet access had to move and shutdown the room due to some security issues.. dont really feel like sitting in jail anytime soon ya know .. anyway the final #'s 10 and a couple zips ;0

i guess it was a good run for the first time using this bucket system + strains ..

ill be back soon with another room!

asher1er

Veteran
gottt it said:
sorry for the delay .. didnt have inet access had to move and shutdown the room due to some security issues.. dont really feel like sitting in jail anytime soon ya know .. anyway the final #'s 10 and a couple zips ;0

i guess it was a good run for the first time using this bucket system + strains ..

ill be back soon with another room!

Thats a good pull for the first time around with the system and everything :joint:

security first, stay safe out there ima need someone to bother when i become a "resident" of california LOL :muahaha:

Londinium

ICMag Donor
Veteran
YEAH! You gottt it. Love that thread,Nice to see a big multipot grow and from someone who's not scared of wattage as well. Good yeild,lovely lookin produce and no nonsense nutes,you are my kinda grower. You obviously dont 'need' advice but IF you are interested we run and setup for others similar systems we designed ourselves but with microprocessor control,thicker tubing,bigger pumps and bubbler tube in each pot attached to a 40 psi air brush compressor(you would need 2 or 3 maybe) and it deffo makes good improvement on the standard set-ups. An air pump in the reservoir for bubbles is a cheap upgrade if you dont have one already
We also run them with with net pots and minimal media in the top pot with sprayers or bubblers on the roots and the flood and drain for backup.Great if your fed up with disposing of media.
Anyway nice one rudebwoy your shit is definately tight,cant wait for the next one! Big props from LDN JBo :joint: :rasta:

http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=89504