What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

150W LED Quantum/COB 1.25 SqFt Microgrow

thenewstyle

Back at it my dudes

the new lineup

thugpug:
putabreath [wedding cake x mendobreath f2]
tangbreath [tropicana cookies x mendobreath f2]
mulefuel [gmo x lurch(mendo montage f3)]
sophiesbreath [sophistcated lady x mendobreath f2]

inhouse genetics:
juggernaut [ogkb x goliath]
apricot jelly [apricot irene x jelly breath]
apricot jelly [apricot irene x jelly breath]
gorilla juice [meatbreath x cherry gorilla]

chunkys bagseeds:
sfvbreath [sfv og x cookieboi]
gorillabreath [gg#4 x cookie boi]
scoutbreath ogkb2.0 x cookieboi]
scoutbreath [ogkb2.0 x cookieboi]

i9lLObY.jpg

thenewstyle

Happy to see you in action again, I will follow this run for sure! Is the setup the same?

ill be changing it up a little bit this run. Currently running a single wavy board but will switch to 2 cobs in a few days. ill also be running with the blumats this run. Each pot will probably be topped one time and be grown out with 2 colas each. i may setup the wavy board to run as side lighting same as the previous run

got the blumats set up today and cleaned up the box
checkout the funky gorilla juice up front!
UcyCo7Y.jpg

thenewstyle

the current light setup- decided to stick with the 4x cxb3590 running at 750ma currently
x56iVPl.jpg

the lineup as shown
sophiesbreath | juggurnaut | sfvbreath
mulefuel | apricotjelly | gorrillabreath
tangbreath | apricot jelly2 | scoutbreath
putabreath | gorilla juice | scoutbreath2

HqVddcp.jpg

weirdo scoutbreath2
KtamAou.jpg

normal scoutbreath
dV5T13Z.jpg

funky gorilla juice
Junpjhb.jpg

thenewstyle

yo guys welcome to the little grow

the fan is 90 cfm i think? i recently put in new carbon into my scrubber and it seems to have made a big difference.

everything is growing up slowly i will probably flip to flower in the next few days theres just a few small ones id like to catch up a bit first
also got the webcam set backup so ill have some timelapse for flower!

ogEg1pW.jpg

the normal scoutbreath is now looking weird with kale looking leaves and the weird scoutbreath is now looking normal

weird
rU4Itsn.jpg

i like the look of this sfvbreath
Ep8h4me.jpg

the putabreath looks nice too
AYICIYA.jpg

the girls
everythings been topped once except for scoutbreath2 she will be grown out with just one top. mule fuel will be grown with 3 tops and all the rest will have 2 tops
5YjPHuf.jpg

Last edited:

thenewstyle

the girls are starting to grow up nicely
i will be flipping the lights to 12/12 today

tJjuZvY.jpg

heres a little timelapses of the last few days

giphy.gif

thenewstyle

yo guys happy new years to all!:groupwave:

glad you guys like the timelapse, creating and watching them is one of my favorite parts of the grow, seeing time in motion is something else.
im currently capturing a frame every 30 seconds but the timelapse shown is a frame every 3 hrs, ill keep adding onto it as the grow goes on!

so far everything is going good with the box, putabreath and juggunaut are a little behind but they will get caught up during the flowering stretch. i havnt done much defoliation in the box so far, ive just been taking the fan leaf point towards the center of each plant. in the next week or 2 i will do a large defoliation after the flowering stretch. everything has been tied down as far as they are going to go and all thats left is to watch them stretch

no super weirdos this run but ive got a few branches growing with 3 nodes. gorilla juice / gorilla breath / apricot jelly 2 / mule fuel. these usually end up way denser and heavier than the rest. does pulling that one center fan leaf help this happen? the last run there were only 2 branches that showed this trait

changed up the lights to a little bit. now running 2x cxb3590 1x wavyboard @ 1A so about 100w
ssirKgO.jpg

apricot jelly tri
qywwE4I.jpg

gorilla breath tri
PfHUk3x.jpg

thenewstyle

about 1 week into the flip and things are moving fast
had some bad luck with the males this run... so far there are 6 males 4 females and 2 not showing sex yet.

males so far
scoutbreath2/apricotjelly1/putabreath/tangbreath/mulefuel/gorilla breath

females so far
sophies breath/apricotjelly2/sfvbreath/scoutbreath1

gorilla juice and juggurnaut hasnt shown sex yet

0Z92CvP.jpg

gorilla juice tri
FMSJP6O.jpg

sophiesbreath structure
eEwpDuk.jpg

tangbreath male - this ones stem rub smells so nasty im going to collect some pollen and hit some of the lowers
cCc1Eej.jpg

lineup for now

sophies breath | juggurnaut | sfvbreath
tangbreath[m] | apricotjelly2 | gorillabreath[m]
gorillajuice | -------------- | scoutbreath

i stripped the 2 males down real good so they dont block any light for the girls, not sure if ill keep the gorillabreath, but chunky was saying that theres some good genes in there so i may hit some of the lowers with gorillabreath pollen too!
c7rxhg3.jpg

Last edited:

thenewstyle

yo tomatoes thanks for the kind words

the girls are coming along, gorilla juice and juggurnaut are finally showing some pistils. so now ive got 6 girls. 50/50 male to female

62UwpfZ.jpg

sfvbreath this one has some real thick leathery leafs
00pww4P.jpg

sophiesbreath - strong smell on stem rub that lingers for a long time
Nu6sxma.jpg

gorilla juice
eYusAum.jpg