What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

150W LED Quantum/COB 1.25 SqFt Microgrow

thenewstyle

yo guys welcome to the little garden

everything is going well so far, the stretch finally seems to have stopped. there has been a few changes in the box, i moved the lights around a bit, all the plants got tied down a bit more, and ive moved the plants around to optimize lighting. with all the girls out of the box i had a chance to take a bunch of pics!

how they sit now. the taller girls are on the left side under the wavy board and the shorter ones are under the 2 cobs.
current layout now

sophiesbreath |-------- | sfvbreath
scoutbreath |-------- | apricotjelly
juggurnaut |---------| gorillajuice

UeFEWEn.jpg

6dges8b.jpg

sfvbreath, im liking this one nice citrusy smell and very stout
split her stem in accident but she hasnt slowed down at all just some of the lower fan leaves yellowed
DWv2Veo.jpg

9JNqLcn.jpg

yyjQfHV.jpg

thenewstyle

sophiesbreath this one is real loud love the smell
Da8mKTw.jpg

got a little too close to the cob
04eNJac.jpg

IHfvvcd.jpg

juggurnaut this one has very waxy dark green leaves
NJ1szir.jpg

knbaFlQ.jpg

thenewstyle

scoutbreath, this ones very branchy lots of lower growth
et7nkXw.jpg

WkQKTnB.jpg

apricotjelly, this one stayed kinda small and grows very skinny and lanky, she doesnt seem to like the intense light too much
zufH8U1.jpg

bKbXHGt.jpg

P7Fz7AR.jpg

thenewstyle

things are still moving in the box. i bent a few over as they were getting a little bleached

scoutbreath - one of her colas got pretty burnt from the cob so i bent her over, other than that she looking really nice. the pistils on this one look super fluffy, the few branches i hit with tangbreath pollen seem to be producing some beans
pCttZoP.jpg

sfvbreath - this one is looking super frosty and grows nice and short
98Fr2ku.jpg

gorilla juice - looking nice!
Mi84NHn.jpg

juggernaut - one of her colas got bent over too this ones looking frosty too but not much smell off her
SczoCfY.jpg

juggernaut/ apricot jelly/ scoutbreath
eAZaALh.jpg

thenewstyle

the timelapse has been a bit messed up since things have been moving a lot but heres the last few days
things are pretty much settled in place now so the rest of the timelapse should be good!
WigNURn.gif

thenewstyle

a little over 30 days into flower now and everything is looking nice and getting super frosty. a few of the tops got a little bleached but that just makes the lowers blow up. the few tops that i supercropped have bounced back like nothing happened to them, excited for whats to come!

heres how the box is looking now
COmAXYL.jpg

juggernaut on the left - this ones super frosty smells very cookie like
apricot jelly on the right- this one looks a bit different from the rest not much smell from her though, very leafy
nGfI1dB.jpg

sophie on left/ gorillajuice lower in middle / burnt scoutbreath on right
VU7uizA.jpg

scoutbreath with the burnt top on left- smells very nice and grows huge! i need to grow this one with a bit more space
sophie in the far back - this one is really frosty with a nice strong gassy smell
and sfvbreath on the right looking real nice. shes really starting to bulk up now
epRLmAa.jpg

gorilla juice main she looks a lot like the meatbreath from the previous grow but smells more sour
4rIsujM.jpg

Last edited:

thenewstyle

about 40 days in now and the girls are really coming along, the smells and frost is intensifying. had a little mishap with the apricot jelly, her blumat got clogged and the pot got a little dry. bunch of her fan leaves are now drying up, i take it as a forced defoliation lol. she is a little behind the rest of the girls but she is starting to look better and better!the bleaching seems to be under control now, really should have supercropped them much earlier.live and learn. everything else has been growing and bulking up really nicely. just a few more weeks!

added onto the timelapse a bit, this one spans about 2 weeks
pDrEadv.gif

the girls
dgMPeGY.jpg

gorillajuice this one really loves the light! seems to still be stacking up top!
amG8ee2.jpg

scoutbreath / sfvbreath/ sophiesbreath
these all are looking real good and starting to bulk up especially the sfvbreath!
KP8ESs1.jpg

juggernaut is super frosty love those little rails forming
orMOrMY.jpg

Last edited:

thenewstyle

i got all the girls out of the box today to cleanup the box a bit and got some better pics. while i had them out of the box i decided to do a deeper defoliation on all the girls too!

gorilla juice lower
fJEbiHn.jpg

juggernaut- she doesnt look real big but feel real heavy
real nice cookie/coffeeish smell off her
q2ya4NY.jpg

juggernaut lowers
kUf0NAY.jpg

scoutbreath - shes got a nice cookie smell to her too. lots of lowers on this one
xYnIbvo.jpg

sophiesbreath - shes super frosty and has lots of lowers too. the stem rub on this one is real sharp makes me turn my face away when i smell her
73ro3qH.jpg

thenewstyle

cont'd

apricot jelly looking freaky, lots of new growth last few days
75Y5G9N.jpg

VjZYKCD.jpg

and my favorite for last the sfvbreath
love the way she grew nice even tops without much maintenance, shes probably going to be the heaviest of the bunch
RoVXVoJ.jpg

real frosty and chunky too!
FTTJuuN.jpg

thenewstyle

yo agents thanks for the kind words
chunkys beans are really putting out some nice lookers

little update the on girls

about 56 days in now and things are chunking up and getting frostier

scoutbreaht / sophiebreath / sfvbreath
these are all looking nice and getting really frosty now!
Zu66hz9.jpg

juggernaut lower just covered in trichs
Rmu1IuU.jpg

juggernaut / apricotjelly / juggernaut
k1yxxtt.jpg

apricotjelly / scoutbreath
really fuckd up the apricotjelly this run but the buds still looks alright and growing
A0F2K2C.jpg

gorilla juice looking good and smells amazing like funky lemons
lapoddG.jpg

thenewstyle

These honestly look better than many of the larger scale grows I've seen. Great pics and plants.

yo tomatoes that very nice of you to say, i find when working with challenges/limitations youre forced to get creative and try novel things to achieve good results

update on the grow

the girls are about 9 weeks into flower now and things are looking good. the buds have filled up nicely the last few weeks and its looking like a pretty good harvest is coming my way. compared to the previous run the buds from this run seem to stack a bit taller and have filled out quite a bit more. hopefully harvest will show the same results,
im thinking theyve got a little over a week left but it looks like there is a lot of white pistils showing up top still . i started the flush on them today anyways

onto some pics

sfvbreath/sophiesbreath
4Qrsvdz.jpg

juggernaut/scoutbreath
flinafq.jpg

juggernaut
v1jzNzH.jpg

gorillajuice
XmSrRLx.jpg

lQij1yc.jpg

thenewstyle

things are finishing up in the garden
chunkys beans are looking amazing i think theyve still got a few more days to go, the sophiesbreath and apricot jelly are coming down today

gorillajuice lower
c0ka6e3.jpg

scoutbreath looking amazing, nice berry gas smell on her
IEwKMQU.jpg

sVFc3Bw.jpg

sfvbreath getting chunky!
JvEPbp0.jpg

juggernaut
bcsowWt.jpg