What's new

150w HPS Club and Resource Guide......

darkvade420

picture.php

Here is what i got total from my one plant "Blue Widow".i tossed it into flower the same day i bought the clone . so i could harvest something fast.turned out pretty decent dispite a few growing issues towards the end.still drying it and curing it out 6 days later .
i just bought a new bulb it was probley way past due.

webecat

BT I have almost read all the way through your grow thread and I am simply amazed. And the scrog plain old ROCKS! You now have me reading the organics threads to learn more about that. Props!

Elucka

4x Turku G-13 | 150w HPS | V-ScrOG | Micro | Bubbler

My ladies are growing pretty fast and looks healthy. Just had some lamp problems right after last post and they were 4 days at dark, so they didn't grow very much during the period. Fixed the problem and started powerful grow! FIM'd and tied the oldest sis to screen yesterday and FIM'd the second oldest also. I'm planning to FIM two youngest ladies soon. EC is 1.10 atm. At further of grow I want to try organic hydro or K.I.S.S -method. Everything is going good, let's hope it stays like this. On the other hand, only adversity teach. Here few pics:

9wSXrYi.jpg

76uL27v.jpg

zi614EF.jpg

uXJhxIy.jpg

darkvade420

ok i have another great question for people out there who may know.i have a plant growing in rockwool hydro and the hairs are about 50% red and its in the 5th week of flower the buds stoped getting bigger about a week ago the plant looks healthy besides the hair color change anyone with any suggestions let me know thanks.

Pipedream

Proudly Growing My Own Since 1969
Veteran
:rasta:
That used to happen to me pretty often when I would grow single soda-can size colas in a popsicle SOG set-up. And it never was all the plants, usually just a few. I would just leave them alone and ingore the hair color change. I kept my eye on the trich's and harvested them as soon as they were starting to turn amber, maybe 20-25% I'd guess.

Since you asked, my only suggestion would be to cut down a really nice one and ship it off to me. I'll smoke it for you and let you know if its any good. (Works for me)

darkvade420

That used to happen to me pretty often when I would grow single soda-can size colas in a popsicle SOG set-up. And it never was all the plants, usually just a few. I would just leave them alone and ingore the hair color change. I kept my eye on the trich's and harvested them as soon as they were starting to turn amber, maybe 20-25% I'd guess.

Since you asked, my only suggestion would be to cut down a really nice one and ship it off to me. I'll smoke it for you and let you know if its any good. (Works for me)

lol thats nice man thanks for the info. maybe ill come hand deliver it to you so we can smoke it together lol.

webecat

Now that's funny. I'd like to thank you for starting this awesome thread so long ago PD. It's been inspirational to me.

Elucka

Ladies are growing like crazy and looking super happy and healthy! :dance013: The oldest sister is huge and I have used lots of LST to her. Yesterday I gave them 15m Grow, 7,5ml Bloom and 7,5ml Micro/10l of water just like Advanced Hyrdoponics of Finland dosing chart told, and EC jumped to 2! :eek: Let's see what happens, I keep eyes on my babies. I also changed light period from 20/4 to 18/6 and keep that few days, then I change to 16/8 for few days and then 12/12. Friend who gave me that strain said it double her size at flower so I think just one more week of veg is enough, after that starts flowering!

wBoiZpm.jpg

kebpKWj.jpg

Boddah

Hello people, I am just about to join the 150 club and have a question about extraction, i will be flowering in a 2ft x 2ft cabinet with a height of 3.5 or 4ft. I have no experience with growing in such a small space and have a few options for extracting heat/air circulation. 1- I have access to a cool tube reflector that I could hook up to an inline fan outside the cab, 2 - use the inline fan without the cool tube reflector, 3- use computer fan to extract heat. With such a small cab I know that's will not need a monster fan but can't get my head round this last design decision, all suggestions welcome!

Pipedream

Proudly Growing My Own Since 1969
Veteran
If you can avoid the Cool-Tube, I would. While they are great to concentrate unwanted heat and provide an easy path for its removal, they do cut down on the amount of light that's available to your plants. And when using a 150, every lumen is precious. If you stick with a lower style of growing (height wise that is) you should have no problem running without one, especially with your 3.5 to 4 feet of available room.

Boddah

Hi pipe dream thanks for the speedy reply! Do you think from experience that a decent pc fan would be enough for this size cabinet? I dnt need to worry about a carbon filter at the minute as this grow will be in a shed at the bottom of the garden

Propoline

Hey there 150ers....special :tiphat: to U Pipedream....after all this time, ur still around helpin folks gettin started&more.

I've been away for quite some time now, but get myself goin again...I have 8 plants 9 days into flower today "under" 2x150, over 4sqft. 125 elicent&scrubber.

@boddah....like Pipe said, ditch the CT, and get some inline/centrifugal fan. 125 would do the trick. I would also suggest U to go vertical. U'll almost double grow area, and u dont have problems with low penetration of light, since canopy isnt thick. Check page 455 in this thread, to see what i mean.

As for the current grow....here's some snaps
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

:wave: Propoline

V

veclo

question for elucka and propoline

arent you guys worried about root entanglement(seeing how you grow more than 1 plant per pot)

Propoline

@Veclo....at first, I never thought about that, second-never came across conversation about that. But im more or less noob in this thing, so there's some possibilities there's somethin on that. I guess u could be right, if u would veged too long. As far as I know, the majority of root mass is developed during the vegetative stage, and since my plants went from 0,5l cups into 12l, and veged only for a week, i have lots of space the roots can grow to. so no concern on my side ;P

Propoline

darkvade420

Humidity has been the largest challenge for me exspecialy when i was runing in the smaller cabinet. even thou your lights small,The plants is still going to want as much possible air exchange that your willing to give it so ye a small pc fan could work but it wont work best .Good luck.:woohoo:

V

veclo

@Veclo....at first, I never thought about that, second-never came across conversation about that. But im more or less noob in this thing, so there's some possibilities there's somethin on that. I guess u could be right, if u would veged too long. As far as I know, the majority of root mass is developed during the vegetative stage, and since my plants went from 0,5l cups into 12l, and veged only for a week, i have lots of space the roots can grow to. so no concern on my side ;P

Propoline
ah if it works for you, kudos. plants look great keep up the good work

darkvade420

New Grow Room

New Grow Room

So i got my new grow room and im slowly working on it here an ther. Right now i have 2 150s set up side by side in a 8 sf space.
i wanted to get one on the mother plant specificly and i plan on making more seeds with mother and son.i reveged her for 2 months cloned the hell out of her and now going to breed back into her with her own blood.
The other plant is durban posion clone got from a buddies plant.smells great but the rockwool was to advanced for me and im pretty sure i stuned her growth.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

i Got 15 of her seeds to pop we sexed them and have 8 females under the 1000w can't wait to try it out!The big plant is my kush plant

Latest posts

Latest posts