What's new

150w HPS Club and Resource Guide......

darkvade420

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Here is some pics of my plant im running 2 150w lights on this plant this run only. these pics are from day 23-day 27 which im on. if you look close you can see some of my nute burn. ill probley water it with nutes a few days late and give them some more water in the mean time im hoping these colas swell up the next few weeks.

Well im at like 50% clear 50% milky trichs. Ive seen alot of people harvest there WW @60 DAYS. That would be about 2 and 1/2 weeks. Im not gonna put timeline on it though i finally got my pocket microscope so im good to go. My SSH HAS ABOUT 4-5 WEEKS TO GO.

Sent from my C771 using Tapatalk 2

darkvade420

Well im at like 50% clear 50% milky trichs. Ive seen alot of people harvest there WW @60 DAYS. That would be about 2 and 1/2 weeks. Im not gonna put timeline on it though i finally got my pocket microscope so im good to go. My SSH HAS ABOUT 4-5 WEEKS TO GO.

Sent from my C771 using Tapatalk 2

I agree with that buddy.lol im not as technical as most with it thou but im going for yellow leafs and red hairs. when my plant looks almost dead im going to chop it. i never did get the timing right with my other strain cause i was going by some made up time schedual i put in my head rather then going for the death of the plant but either way it got me blazed and it was a strong high.

i really looking for some bud that will produce fat calx like the dr grin spoon shit you see in high times but mixed with larger colas .

Im just sick of buying .2 gram sized buds from the local 400 dispenceries .idk how they have trouble filling them jars with 1/8 -quarter sized nugs? no clue .so i guess ill have to keep growing my own lol.

jpizle

e_24

The light is not actually using 378 watts. It just doesnt have a capacitor so its pulling 378, but only using about 170 or so. The rest is returned back thru the line. You only pay for the power used, not pulled. So not an issue unless you are limited on power and about to overload a circuit. Like if you were tryin to put 4-5 150s on one circuit you would def need caps.

darkvade420

picture.php

Here we are at day 29 i have about a month to go. i fed it water 2 times in a row going for one more.this plants sucking water up fast then im going to give it a bath in some strong nutes for this swell up phase.:laughing:

darkvade420

Well its been a few days since the sell up phase and so far no swelling going on. i hope the plant swells more then it has....
:tumbleweed:

S

Sphongle

Whats up 150watters! really great pictures, creds to you all :D, im building a growbox atm. and if anyone seen DR.Buds box whit multiple lights "CFL"? i was thinking on doing the same. but whit HPS, so my question is. would it be better whit 4x150watts then 1 single 600 watt? thanks! PEACE

darkvade420

id agree with disco the 600w hps is about the best you can want imo.running 4 150w vs 1 600 watt youre also going to be pushing alot more amps +more watts becuse you are also powering 4 balast+the heat issue and it being summer time and all . how would you plan on cooling 4 150w lights in a grow box? look up the grower named anyonecangrow on you tube he does the whole 600w hps grow box and he is growing soft ball sized nugs and gettting about 14 oz per plant.hope that helps

jpizle

I'd go with the 600 for better penetration. 600 is the most efficient hps size.

id agree with disco the 600w hps is about the best you can want imo.running 4 150w vs 1 600 watt youre also going to be pushing alot more amps +more watts becuse you are also powering 4 balast+the heat issue and it being summer time and all . how would you plan on cooling 4 150w lights in a grow box? look up the grower named anyonecangrow on you tube he does the whole 600w hps grow box and he is growing soft ball sized nugs and gettting about 14 oz per plant.hope that helps

:yeahthats But holy shit 14 oz per plant even outdoors that is epic. Or did ya mean 14 o per 600w grow...still epic

darkvade420

:yeahthats But holy shit 14 oz per plant even outdoors that is epic. Or did ya mean 14 o per 600w grow...still epic

ye the one closet has 2 plants and one closet has one plant and each closet harvest a tad bit over a pound and he has 600w in each closet. go to youtube and type this in the key word shows you these monsters.

Growing Weed In My Closet - Final Harvest and Smoke Reports

darkvade420

nice work with them plants !

So its week 5 almost 6 my nugs didnt get any larger grr.. and i have about 10% red hairs im thinking its done doing its initial grow already and is starting to ripen. smells pretty nice and looks pretty cool so hopefully it finishes just right!

mmmcake

damn guys! everyones looks killer. crazy that mine are just starting week six and look like there just starting to flower. but what little there is, is frosty. will post pics at lights out.

Latest posts

Latest posts