What's new

150w HPS Club and Resource Guide......

krompir

Thnx guys! Ill give her 1 more week, then 2 days of darknes and thats it :) . Yea it smells nice, somekind of sweet ,skunky smell :)

jpizle

Hard to say man but I would guess atleast another 3-5 weeks. I dont see any red/brown/orange hairs which are not an accurate way to tell ripeness anyway. But they are a good sign that the end is near IMO. Need a 30x jewelers loop to look @ trichomes and GET one with a built in light. I didnt and im still kickin myself...

darkvade420

Hey Hey Hey 150w Great stuff growing. looks like 2 of you are going to harvest some monster bushes about the same time.They both look like better shit then you can get at the store.i wish it was the good ole days where id be looking for some of that good b.c on the street id probley over pay but id probley be braging about it to my buds.:laughing: i gave some of my xx kush bush to my brother who gave me the seed about 6 months ago he was amazed frankly so am I my 2 new xxk and 1 pk are looking nice at day 21 they have larger buds then normal so far but nothing to write home about this time.i am convised that my xxk is a 9-10 week strain even though it gets me fried so i think ill be feeding her for 8 weeks this last run with her im hoping with 2 150s on her some how she will produce larger colas but i just dont think its the right strain for it like the pk is.see you later ps Jc them are some nice photos you needs to come take some photos for me lol peace.:moon:
picture.php

The 2 xx plants are the same size exactly 3 foot from the soil and lolipoped about 12 inches looking stellar as normal Happy easter stay high.

mmmcake

today was chop day. i should have flushed for another week i feel. but i feel 12 weeks was long enough of flower.
picture.php

and here she is after a little trimming of fan leaves and slight trim. the fine trim is going to be a long night. i really hope to get more indica dominant strains the next grow.
picture.php

J

J.C.grower

WELP WIFE AND BROTHER IN LAW GOT DRUNK WENT SPAZO AND NOW NO MORE PLANTS LOL AINT SHIT FUCKED UP SOME TIMES?LOL

that is fucked up mate!!! i am soo sorry to hear that RIP ladies! good thing you have lotta beans:biggrin:
take care DV, and stay fligh friend:joint:
JC

darkvade420

that is fucked up mate!!! i am soo sorry to hear that RIP ladies! good thing you have lotta beans:biggrin:
take care DV, and stay fligh friend:joint:
JC
ye it was major gay they was all 3 weeks old budding i was waiting for that grow for a while at least i managed to not kill my vegging pk mother but im not sure im going to even go for it now.

J

J.C.grower

aww mannn:frown:
your grows are so entertaining and great to follow.. i say you go for it!:respect:
keep ya head up brotha! stay fligh:joint:
JC

mmmcake

After rechecking I'm now thinking I should have gone longer on this grow. The few bigger colas I checked still have a lot of clear trichs. Probably should have taken it two more weeks.

darkvade420

After rechecking I'm now thinking I should have gone longer on this grow. The few bigger colas I checked still have a lot of clear trichs. Probably should have taken it two more weeks.

I HAD the same issues this was gonna be my 3rd round with the xxkush i was certain to let them go 10 weeks this time but the shit still pacs a master punch so fuck it/.
Good luck with the next round .what you going to be growing this time ?

darkvade420

aww mannn:frown:
your grows are so entertaining and great to follow.. i say you go for it!:respect:
keep ya head up brotha! stay fligh:joint:
JC
Hey thanks man i apreciate all my observations at least kept someone else entertained .when i first started growing with these 150;s my brain was like a spunge for knowledge and i was glad to find a place where i could take notes and have good examples of different styles and results this and youtube was great for that so thanks again to all of my fellow growers.i hope we can help others learn the tricks of the furious 150w hps.

jpizle

587 pages strong

587 pages strong

I hear ya cake..sativa dominants can be so frustrating. You wanna chop cuz they look so awesome but theyre still addin weight and and leanin more everyday. Love a good racy high and will always try to keep a big sat in flower, but def gonne focus on indica/indo hybrids for that fast turn around yield.:biggrin:

YEA Vade sorry to hear that man. Really sucks to see sumthin youve cared for that long go down the drain. Not tryin to play big brother or anything but be careful man. I wanna see u growin again ASAP but anyone with a grudge could easily snitch on you pimpin. Dont know yer situation, just sayin. Whatcha mean they tripped out? Like just straight came in yer cab and ripped up all ur plants? Pardon my bein nosey. Tryin to get sum perspective, Im very lucky to live in the boonies(with DSL!) and surrounded by fam members houses. Dont even have smelll filters. Watever happens, best wishes homes.

In the process of figurin out how to post pics here directly from my phone as I dont have a date transfer cable yet....be back

mmmcake

I HAD the same issues this was gonna be my 3rd round with the xxkush i was certain to let them go 10 weeks this time but the shit still pacs a master punch so fuck it/.
Good luck with the next round .what you going to be growing this time ?
as shes drying all the pistols have changed color and shes a lot more whispier than i though she'd be. next round is going to be DG's OGer99 beans that i made myself. i used a very grapefruity fem and crossed her to a very short, more indy dominate male. im not doing the one 5gal bucket this time. im going to go with smaller square pots and trying a single cola grow. probably only veg 1-2 weeks than flip. unless there are few fems, then i'll up pot them up.

edit: i really wanted to run my cali-o's but i feel i need a better set up for those.

darkvade420

I hear ya cake..sativa dominants can be so frustrating. You wanna chop cuz they look so awesome but theyre still addin weight and and leanin more everyday. Love a good racy high and will always try to keep a big sat in flower, but def gonne focus on indica/indo hybrids for that fast turn around yield.:biggrin:

YEA Vade sorry to hear that man. Really sucks to see sumthin youve cared for that long go down the drain. Not tryin to play big brother or anything but be careful man. I wanna see u growin again ASAP but anyone with a grudge could easily snitch on you pimpin. Dont know yer situation, just sayin. Whatcha mean they tripped out? Like just straight came in yer cab and ripped up all ur plants? Pardon my bein nosey. Tryin to get sum perspective, Im very lucky to live in the boonies(with DSL!) and surrounded by fam members houses. Dont even have smelll filters. Watever happens, best wishes homes.

In the process of figurin out how to post pics here directly from my phone as I dont have a date transfer cable yet....be back

EVERYONE GOT DRUNK THEN GOT ANGRY THEN CALLED THE COPS ON ME SO I PANICED.I PRPBLY OVER REACTED BUT HEY ITS ALL GOOD:tumbleweed:

krompir

Day 76 ( day after tommorow ill put it in the dark for 48 hours then ill harvest) .I hope no to early for harvest but still dont have proper magnifier only one with 8x zoom and its hard to say but they look mostly milky to me. Some are still clear .

Attachments

• DSC04266.jpg
    DSC04266.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 8
  • DSC04273.jpg
    DSC04273.jpg
    118.5 KB · Views: 7
  • DSC04269.jpg
    DSC04269.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 10
  • DSC04267.jpg
    DSC04267.jpg