What's new

150w HPS Club and Resource Guide......

krompir

Looks like we need some 30X magnifier :). Yes there are some seeds(not alot), but they are not fully developed yet. Still green, but the size is already good.
Good luck in 300 club!

J

J.C.grower

litle bit of sasd news for me today.. turns out my beautiful healthy and big Bubba kush plant is a hermie.. i found a pistil on one top and on the other tops found pollen sacks.. seems like plant was leanin more towards male, since i onle found 1 pistil site.. what a bummer!! anyways should i cull it?
Thanks
JC

J

J.C.grower

litle bit of sad news for me today.. turns out my beautiful healthy and big Bubba kush plant is a hermie.. i found a pistil on one top and on the other tops found pollen sacks.. seems like plant was leanin more towards male, since i onle found 1 pistil site.. what a bummer!! anyways should i cull it?
Thanks
JC

budelight

Discovery Requires Experimentation
Veteran
if you can keep her(his) hands off your other plants.... you could let it self pollinate and have seeds that will produce clones just like the plant you love so much?

just my 2 pence.
Budelight

darkvade420

sorry just noticed post. just measured, from soil shes 26-27 inches for the tallest.
Cool that plant looks pretty healthy im on day 53 no leafs have turned yellow and im on day 10 of my flush anyone know why the leafs havent turned yellow?and should i water?

darkvade420

picture.php

There she is day 54 decided i should cut her neck off today lol about 17 colas all the same size no big ones but they sure did come out smelling alot sweeter this time then her momma.all the hairs went red most triches milky and the smell is unexplainable sweetness.not to bad for a small bush.

J

J.C.grower

looks real nice DV! she looks smelly and sticky!

yestirday the plants finally showed thier sexes.. and the bubba showed both male and female sex..its a total bummer cause it was so nice and healthy.. but it got chopped. the pk, however showed female sex only.:woohoo: o ive decided to have the white skunk and Pure kush in with the 150, doing some LST. im thinking on maube adding some blue dream ladies in 32 oz bottles, ad lollipopping em.
i will post up some pics soon!:ying:
ps. everyones pics are lookin amazing, keep it up 150 club!:tiphat:
JC

darkvade420

looks real nice DV! she looks smelly and sticky!

yestirday the plants finally showed thier sexes.. and the bubba showed both male and female sex..its a total bummer cause it was so nice and healthy.. but it got chopped. the pk, however showed female sex only.:woohoo: o ive decided to have the white skunk and Pure kush in with the 150, doing some LST. im thinking on maube adding some blue dream ladies in 32 oz bottles, ad lollipopping em.
i will post up some pics soon!:ying:
ps. everyones pics are lookin amazing, keep it up 150 club!:tiphat:
JC

well to bad about your bubba but the rest sounds like its going well for you.I added the other 150w now have 2 going but i moved it to a 3x9x9 space and have 2 xx and one pk the pk looks kinda stunted thou hopefully it gets taller like the last one.\

hELLAS ye im pretty happy to find out there is a new dispencery in town that sales the 10.00 1/8 every day its also better weed that i have seen around

jpizle

You seein any amber trichs yet cake? Chopped my last sat dom @ 12.5 weeks and still no amber...Hopin the indicas im workin on now flower in somethin close to the time they advertised..

Still nice and green tho man this late in flower, nice work homie. Looks like it will yiield nice for ya. Is it one plant in a 5 gal bucket?

mmmcake

You seein any amber trichs yet cake? Chopped my last sat dom @ 12.5 weeks and still no amber...Hopin the indicas im workin on now flower in somethin close to the time they advertised..

Still nice and green tho man this late in flower, nice work homie. Looks like it will yiield nice for ya. Is it one plant in a 5 gal bucket?
thank you :tiphat: yes starting to turn amber. and yes its one in a 5gal.

budelight

Discovery Requires Experimentation
Veteran
litle bit of sad news for me today.. turns out my beautiful healthy and big Bubba kush plant is a hermie.. i found a pistil on one top and on the other tops found pollen sacks.. seems like plant was leanin more towards male, since i onle found 1 pistil site.. what a bummer!! anyways should i cull it?
Thanks
JC

What was the final verdict? :huggg:

Edit: looks like (s)he was taken down. good luck with the rest of the grow!! :D

J

J.C.grower

What was the final verdict? :huggg:

Edit: looks like (s)he was taken down. good luck with the rest of the grow!! :D

yes, sadly s(he) was taken down, such a healthy plant overall , but hey! theres plenty of seeds left to plant.:dance013: so im not that upset about the situation. plus i feel like it cleared out some space i might need for the ladies that are in there at the moment.
I am going to post some pics of the cab asap. you can see how it would of been a chaotic mess, if the bubba was left in there.
Thanks !:tiphat:
JC

DiscoBiscuit

weed fiend
Veteran
Check this out, dv. You can get an injector, filter tubes and bag tobacco for a fraction of manufactured cigs.

http://www.bnbtobacco.com/product/good-stuff-ryo-starter-package-full-flavor

If you don't want to buy the injector, your corner store probably has the plastic jobs for a buck or three. Ebay has injectors in all price ranges.

Bnb runs periodic specials with no shipping charge. I get 2 pounds of tobacco and two boxes of tubes for ~$40.00, about 80 cents/pk. Tastes a lot better than Marlboro.

darkvade420

Check this out, dv. You can get an injector, filter tubes and bag tobacco for a fraction of manufactured cigs.

http://www.bnbtobacco.com/product/good-stuff-ryo-starter-package-full-flavor

If you don't want to buy the injector, your corner store probably has the plastic jobs for a buck or three. Ebay has injectors in all price ranges.

Bnb runs periodic specials with no shipping charge. I get 2 pounds of tobacco and two boxes of tubes for ~$40.00, about 80 cents/pk. Tastes a lot better than Marlboro.

Well thank you my friend but i have been known to make well over a 10 bucks and hour time to time and im not afraid to splurge time to time on things that i like."I like <Marlboro bro lol.I have just been to lazy on my spare time to do much.but i did try them once at a cig rolling store.just not my gig.

J

J.C.grower

looking great mmcake! fatty colas:biggrin:

so i finally got the pics to upload, after 3 days trying.. oh well, it worked, so thats the good stuff. the white skunk is at 20 days and the PK/PD at 14 days. everything is looking nice and green how i like it. flowers and beautiful aromas are starting to make their appearance.:ying:
heres the cab

ps: i gotta say i am really likeing coco, the white skunk is just growing so quickly. i love it!
keep it coming with great grows 150 club!
stay fligh:joint:
JC

darkvade420

picture.php
looking great mmcake! fatty colas:biggrin:

so i finally got the pics to upload, after 3 days trying.. oh well, it worked, so thats the good stuff. the white skunk is at 20 days and the PK/PD at 14 days. everything is looking nice and green how i like it. flowers and beautiful aromas are starting to make their appearance.:ying:
heres the cab
[URL="https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=35996&pictureid=864268&thumb=1"]View Image[/URL]

ps: i gotta say i am really likeing coco, the white skunk is just growing so quickly. i love it!
keep it coming with great grows 150 club!
stay fligh:joint:
JC

that is looking like a nice set up i kinda wish i used the larger square pots this time instead of the small squares but who knows? i seen pictures of people harvesting out of a table spoon cups lol:tiphat:

There is the total harvest about 44 grams of nugs not the largest yield ever but im happy