What's new

150w HPS Club and Resource Guide......

DiscoBiscuit

weed fiend
Veteran
I took one of those never ending sativas to 120 days. I couldn't tell any difference between 70 and 120. I've taken other strains longer than typical and only some get the narcotic effect.

IMO, amber is usually different than cloudy but isn't necessarily stronger. On the other hand, some ambers appear to overpower psychotrophic effects and go couch lock.

Long story short, cloudy is just as good or better than amber, strain depending. I have a green crack cross that makes a great day smoke. Colors are more vivid and all senses go high alert. Let it go amber and it loses the 'high' and goes 'low', just like any other generic couch-lock.

jpizle

Whats up guys, few 150W autoflowers....

Blue Himalaya Diesel(Short Stuff)

Sugar Mango Ryder(World Of Seeds)

As you can see I have some yellowing goin on...still brand new to autos and tryin to figure out how hard I can push the nutes. Apparently, pretty hard. Just the start of my 150 auto adventures...be back :biggrin:

darkvade420

Day 76 ( day after tommorow ill put it in the dark for 48 hours then ill harvest) .I hope no to early for harvest but still dont have proper magnifier only one with 8x zoom and its hard to say but they look mostly milky to me. Some are still clear .
That plant looks like a heavy wieght im glad to see such a nice plant.keep growin.

e_24

I've been gone a lil bit, but I got pics and wet and dry weights from my journal that I have to finish up. Dry weight was 23g, and 12g trimmings for butter. Things got a littlw sketch round here, so I had to shut down for a little.
I'm back up and running with my one blueberry, but it finished in 57 days! 10 amber, and the rest milky. I'm glad I kept the strain going, cause it was the best smoke I have had. Maybe it was cause I grew it, but I had a bag with a buddy of mine, who said he wished he had some of mine.

At the rate I smoke, which is like 4g per week, I still have some left.

This next run, which has began well, is going to be a scrog. I want to try and pull 2.5 zones from this baby. I know its a fast finisher, but also a stretchy som bitch. She fills out quickly, and rewarded me with dense, but not rock hard nugs that give a very euphoric high. munchies are inevitable, and senses are on high. I got out for walks, watch movies, and have dran some crazy deigns for future cabs.

I want to thank all those in the 150w club, and the micro sub forum for all their inspiration, and knowledge. It has proven to be invaluable. I will continue to move forward and hope to one day give sound and proper advice to a novice like myself!!!

J

J.C.grower

nice to see you back around these parts e_24! i was wonderin where you were at:tumbleweed:
glad to hear the blueberry turned out real well and had bomb smoke, wish i could of tried it. Good luck on this next run!:wave:
Stay fligh:joint:
JC

mmmcake

well all dried and trimmed. little disappointed on numbers, hopefully smoke will make up for it. totals came in at 49grams. heres a couple pics
picture.php

and in jars
picture.php

jpizle

very nice cake. I was only off by 18g lol but I guess close only counts in horseshoes n hand grenades. Whats the high like?

I second that Disco....work sucks

mmmcake

very nice cake. I was only off by 18g lol but I guess close only counts in horseshoes n hand grenades. Whats the high like?

haven't tried it yet. Going to let it cure for 2 weeks first. But will let you know when the time comes.

e_24

Mmmcake, 49g, huh? Nice work man! Hopefully this scrog thing works out for me. Still trying to figure out how to make the screen attached to the pot. I use smarties, and would like to find a way to incorperate the screen without attaching it to the cab. Now the problem with attaching it to the planter, is the loss in final yield. I have a screen with 20 two and a half inch squares. I would like to fill all those spaces, but with the screen attached to the cab, I would get 30 or more squares to fill. Also, with a grow space of 28 inches, and a thin pane of glass(1/8th inch), would I be best to start the screen way high up? Say 5 inches from the hps? Orjust raise the planter to the desired height, and start scroggin?

I really miss the growing, it was a shame to stop, but circumstances arose. I just kept my cab away, and waited it out. I also was looking into my "blueberry" strain, and have to say, its not blueberry. The smell changed after chop, and was more musky then fruity. Kind ak48 ish. It finished, like I said, in 55 days. I was blown away with how fast this matures. The whole grow, I was looking at my journal thinking, why is everybody elses taking 80 plus days, and I'm here on day 50 thinkin of chopin?

Well, whatever genes i got, I love em, and will continue to grow it, until my needs change

J

J.C.grower

lookng real nice and green DB! How many ladies are you fitting in there?
good luck :wave:
JC

jpizle

im going to guess 21. that cab is packed to the gills man!!! cant wait to see it in action!

12?

Hey Disco do you go from seed or clone? Sorry if you've already said, cant remember. I see you get real nice buds with 2 liter bottles, so Im thinkin clones? Ive been followin this thread for a while now and you seem to always be harvestin some silly retarded buds. Shit for that matter everybody in here consistently amazes me with yalls skills, especially in the inherently small 150 cabs. I owe my entire growin career to this thread that got me re-interested after lurkin OG well before I was 18 back in the day.

So in love Im even thinkin bout movin to a med state where I can do this like huge scale. Im in for life.

krompir

Hello folks. Here is my new grow.. 2 plants , 1 is Arjans Haze#3 ( the big one) and second one is Kalashnikova( i will transplant her today when i chop my current plant, she is in dark for 24 hours now ).They are 12 days from seed now, and they were under 23W CFL. Today i put them under 150W HPS.

edit:mmmcake are those buds dense or more fluffy? btw ill chop mine today after 79 days of flowering.What was your wet weight? I hope i get 50 grams too from mine. thnx

Attachments

• DSC04277.jpg
    DSC04277.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 8

budelight

Discovery Requires Experimentation
Veteran
12?

Hey Disco do you go from seed or clone? Sorry if you've already said, cant remember. I see you get real nice buds with 2 liter bottles, so Im thinkin clones? Ive been followin this thread for a while now and you seem to always be harvestin some silly retarded buds. Shit for that matter everybody in here consistently amazes me with yalls skills, especially in the inherently small 150 cabs. I owe my entire growin career to this thread that got me re-interested after lurkin OG well before I was 18 back in the day.

So in love Im even thinkin bout movin to a med state where I can do this like huge scale. Im in for life.
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showpost.php?p=4990932&postcount=34

They are White Jones from Clone. He is about 12 days into flower....i believe

BeL

J

J.C.grower

150 cab update:(have the perpetual thing going)
picture.php

WS(back left)- 31 days
PD(back right)-21 days
Helix(front left)- day 1
SDxogk(front right)- sexing..day 16
:ying:
this is first time running helix.. anyone know about this strain?
:thank you:
JC

darkvade420

150 cab update:(have the perpetual thing going)
View Image
WS(back left)- 31 days
PD(back right)-21 days
Helix(front left)- day 1
SDxogk(front right)- sexing..day 16
:ying:
this is first time running helix.. anyone know about this strain?
:thank you:
JC
nOW THERE we go thats some nice looking garden you got going now man Great Job JC!!:blowbubbles:

J

J.C.grower

thanks DV!
i have to agree with you, finally a nice looking garden.:biggrin:
well see how this one continues to grow.
stay fligh:joint:
JC

Latest posts

Latest posts