What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

14g for $75cad my friend bought

omenman

heads on the east coast....400 to 500 a zip...in northern east coast i know people that pay 600 to 700 a oz...no joke...

RooR HeaD

i live in Buffalo New York and ive never seen prices like that and thats Northern East coast were do u live abouts im gonna move their and start slinging again ill have kids eating out my hands if peps are paying 700 a o iget 2 for that price!

anditwasfun

NC isn't bad

If you go anywhere in NC to get some hippie lettuce, go to Boone/Asheville.

Anywhere else, it'll be marked up probably 20-40%...

And I have yet to see bad stuff in the mountains. This guy had some suprisingly nice asian beast on him and he called it mountain schwag...so I guess that should explain the level of quality in that area.

whiterabbit9

Veteran
Black Ra1n said:
Sorry I just found this thread and read it from the start. I have to say that M39 is not a less potent early strain. With lineage of Skunk 1 and Northern Lights 5 that's just not possible. When it's grown properly (60-65 days) it's amazing, any weed is shit when it's grown for greed.

A recently harvest of 39.

B/R

no serious

m39 is shit
big bud

that commercial chinese-quebecois bud

Your right about that , I'll stick to my own to,
but people can buy that commercial shit cheap
and still make a good profit with resonable prices
its all about the dollar signs. young kids with there
weekly allowance will buy that shit right up, were
flooded with it.