What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

14g for $75cad my friend bought

Black Ra1n

Cannaculturist ~OGA~
Veteran
celtic said:
unobtainium.. that is a reference to beasters produced by vietnamese gangs in canada.. usually cut early, wet, chemmy, kiefed.. m39 and similar less potent earlier strains typically..always indica

the bud thats 300 an oz is the same exact bud your man just got a 1/2 for 75 of. the difference is it passes thru a lot of hands getting from there to ny. beasters represent the majority of the sensi/kindbud market in the states.. its simple economics..

Sorry I just found this thread and read it from the start. I have to say that M39 is not a less potent early strain. With lineage of Skunk 1 and Northern Lights 5 that's just not possible. When it's grown properly (60-65 days) it's amazing, any weed is shit when it's grown for greed.

A recently harvest of 39.

B/R

Last edited:

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
Black Ra1n said:
Sorry I just found this thread and read it from the start. I have to say that M39 is not a less potent early strain. With lineage of Skunk 1 and Northern Lights 5 that's just not possible. When it's grown properly (60-65 days) it's amazing, any weed is shit when it's grown for greed.

A recently harvest of 39.

B/R
Same goes for me, all depends who grows it

G

hgl said:
Hey! Just want to show you an 14g my friends bought...
14g for $75 Canadian...

When I see $300 an oz at NYC... :badday: Sad for you!! Glad to have those prices here...!!!

Cya

Its not finished :jerkit:

People would still pay good here in Cincinnati thou

560 an ounce isn't hard to reach at 20/gram and you rarely find em dry and cured. 420-500 disappears

Last edited:

BlueMonk

This thread is just amazing.

First of all, it makes me feel like a dumbass for paying so much. But I can't grow and I just don't have good connections. Here in Dallas with my poor connections, mexican brick goes for $150 oz, decent hydro for about $400, good 'named' stuff for $600. Of course, the names I get told / sold are never names that I can find on this site. It is good stuff in my opinion. But I bet it is nothing like some of the stuff I see pictures of here.

60 an 8th for good stinky shit, no discount for bulk.

I can buy "regs" for 20 bucks a quarter, and honestly, its way better than the beasters we can get for 50 an 8th around here. barely any stems and probably about a seed per gram. The dude I get it from is really stupid and I dont think he pays any attention to the actual buds... just the fact that they're bricked, and he prices them accordingly.

170/oz for "unknown purple" (bullshit isn't purple, but it is tasty stuff with good crystal coverage) same for NLx Super Silver Haze and "The Goo" (never heard of it) those are the only named strains I know of grown round here.

also the most amount of money I had spent of for that amount of weed till I came here :yoinks:

D

Davyd05

remember its simple economics.. scarcity > caused by hard drug laws = dry spells and high price on primo because how often are yuo going to be have primo and if your letting it go cheaply the person is prolly just going to sell it to someone else for higher LOL speaking in half ounce and up situations

America doesnt really have a legit scarcity of weed. really IMO the laws are so tough that you might as well sell coke at profit to risk. If you were selling weed like the prices of toronto you'd be taking the risk of going to jail ..for half as much money silly idea for a dealer
Toronto has so many pot heads buyin weed to make back what they put in to buy an ounce and smoke their profit.. which is almost as nice as growing but .. hard to get the rarer strains.

my 2 cents.

G

Greyskull

Davyd05 said:
remember its simple economics.. scarcity > caused by hard drug laws = dry spells and high price on primo because how often are yuo going to be have primo and if your letting it go cheaply the person is prolly just going to sell it to someone else for higher LOL speaking in half ounce and up situations

America doesnt really have a legit scarcity of weed. really IMO the laws are so tough that you might as well sell coke at profit to risk. If you were selling weed like the prices of toronto you'd be taking the risk of going to jail ..for half as much money silly idea for a dealer
Toronto has so many pot heads buyin weed to make back what they put in to buy an ounce and smoke their profit.. which is almost as nice as growing but .. hard to get the rarer strains.

my 2 cents.

:laughing:
ditto

NorthernKronic

Grower of fine herbs...
Veteran
I dont buy weed, but the people that I know that do pay between$50-60 for 1/8 or kind, that may not be even better than beasters.. I used to buy ounces of heady homegrown for $400/zip.. that is just normal practice around here.. Hence why I started growing so I dont have to pay these rediculus prices for herb that who knows where it came from..

Choki_777

You american and canadian bastards... :spank: ....you dont know how lucky you are.... :joint: ...
Here on Balkan it'really hard to get some buds like this...if you know a good dealer he will get you something good,but not as nearly good like there,maybe sometimes yes,cause there are no serious growers here,it's only schwagg picked in half of flowering,sometimes not even that...
I believe the strains here are not that bad....but there are no people who will grow it,cause they simply don't know a shit....
Something like that on the picture,they would be saling it here for about 15 dolars for one gram (don't know how much oz is that)...it's funny actually...
So there is nothing left than growing your own....if nothing else,climate is good....

clorox

Smokin on that serious...
zappa66 said:
in my area that IS dank...lol Hey gets me toasted so it'll have to hold me over while I grow.

looks like the same buds i find in my part of VT

Latest posts

Latest posts