What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

14g for $75cad my friend bought

hgl

Hey! Just want to show you an 14g my friends bought...
14g for $75 Canadian...

When I see $300 an oz at NYC... :badday: Sad for you!! Glad to have those prices here...!!!

Cya

Dankz

well do you know the name of the strain? Do you know how it was grown? How much is 75 CAD in US ? Oh well, you can start a flame war all you want... I still love it here in Cali and the weed just gets better and better...

primo nugs for sure and u cant beat that price either

i hear $400+ for prices in new york! i think most there would gladly pay 300/oz!

Dankz

Well I dont live in NY, Im preety sure it costs like 500 for a good Z of Sour D or Blueberry, When you live in a city where you pay 2200 for a 2 bedroom 1 bath, You can see where the weed goes up high in price, I like going to the clubs where I could buy a 200 oz, 250 oz, 300 oz, 400 oz... 13 different strains, The street dealers get it for cheap and its a good price but its either 1 - 3 strains or you can go to a club and pic what you want out of the 15-20 :). Gotta love Cali :)

hgl

Yeah... I know... you can't have a large selection of strain but... I don't know if I would afford smoking if weed was at $400 an oz here... :confused:

Dankz said:
Oh well, you can start a flame war all you want...

No... its not what I wanted to do...! sorry if it sound like that..

Cya!

Last edited:

clubdrug

i live in northern jersey and for an o of some serious bud is any place between 300-400 and o, 150-175 a half... and its $20 a gram

this stuff goes for 150 a bag usually, donno what strain people call it 'chink mafia' weed or whatever... sometimes its really good... other time sits really shitty. my buddy left me a few g's of this for free last night!! it smokes ncie an smooth with a really good taste.

Dankz

Dragon Crack

Green Crack X Purple Dragon

65 a 1/8

Yeah I know its expensive but When you live in Cali things get expensive, I'll upload some more pics...

hgl

Nice Purple buds Dankz!

This is something that we ( I ) rarelly found here... purple... I think I've seen purple buds (great looking purple) 2 or 3 times only!

damn why I can't grow? lol

Cya!

Oreganic

Dankz said:
Dragon Crack

Green Crack X Purple Dragon

65 a 1/8

Whhhhhat!? Thats soooooo expensive, I can't even imagine.. hgl I'm glad you got a himane price for you herb, and it looks the way it SHOULD! This market is getting outrageous when people can actually charge $65 for 3.5 grams of herb. Thats almost $20 a gram!!! Do you people realize that GOLD only costs $10 a gram? Come now people, this is absurd.

-oreganic.

G

unobtainium.. that is a reference to beasters produced by vietnamese gangs in canada.. usually cut early, wet, chemmy, kiefed.. m39 and similar less potent earlier strains typically..always indica

the bud thats 300 an oz is the same exact bud your man just got a 1/2 for 75 of. the difference is it passes thru a lot of hands getting from there to ny. beasters represent the majority of the sensi/kindbud market in the states.. its simple economics..

Bermyboy

Oreganic said:
Thats almost $20 a gram!!! Do you people realize that GOLD only costs $10 a gram? Come now people, this is absurd.

-oreganic.

Gold IS about $20 a gram bud....if not slightly more.

The ocean

oh!!! realy high price! here I buy for 4-5€/gr when is very expensive and 2€/gr when is cheap. I only buy cuality weed

Skunkster

i pay 55 a 1/4 ounce for white widow, seems to be grown pretty good too, decent sized nugs.

75 a quarter for cheaper but still good stuff.

ZeusOGrefugee

Registered Medical Patient
Veteran
I pay on avg... for 1/8th of pretty good stuff...$50-65 depending, up to $800 an oz. for Sour D, most others are $400 -$500/oz. depending on quality. I just hooked up w/ a guy who sells pretty decent stuff for $140/oz!!!! awesome.....

robin

THE PRICE IN THE US IS STEEP MAN,HERE IN ENGLAND IT WOULD GO FOR 100(ENGLISH POUND) AN OZ,HOWEVER THE PRICE SEEMS TO BE GOING UP LATELY,DOES THE PRICE VARY MUCH IN THE US I DONT MEAN IN PRICE DIFF FROM STATE TO STATE BUT THE IN THE ONE PLACE

Latest posts

Latest posts