What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

1200w sgs auto S.o.g grow

Sandnut

Yeah i wish bro, they are packing weight & hoping for a bumper harvest, im not sure what they will yield but they sure do come in numbers and some look as they are very dense :) good karma back to you

Sandnut

Update

Update

Day 62

Looking good, i don't have much too say, its just a quick update really i just wanted to give you some close-ups on these resin coated buds, you can click so the pic gets bigger right? look at the pink ones, they look delicious...

picture.php

shroomyshroom

Doing what we do because we are who we are
Veteran
the pink ones look sooooooo good :) the white citrus looks amazing as well :)

give the different strains a tickle and let us know what the smells are like ;)

Sandnut

yeah bro!! lemon/skunk, grape fruit/mango, skunk/diesel, spicy/earthy , candy/gum a mix of this mostly shared with the tipical skunky smell to it , this is what most smell like. The plants with citrus/lemon reek a very strong odour, something like the lemon diesels i had last time

Sandnut

Couple macro shots of some lower popcorn i removed, it was a whole lot easier to snap a pic when the bud wasn't moving but it's still kinda blurry

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

shroomyshroom

Veteran
holy crap on a cracker............... you smashed it bro :) they are looking top shelf.

I think i can honestly say i am probably just as excited as you for them to come down :)

Sandnut

update 1st harvest

update 1st harvest

Day 68

Topbud harvest today and will be drying up for 7-10days. I did this as planned, and im glad especially because most of the buds were starting to fall down from their own weight, because most of them are very solid/dense. Meanwhile the popcorn will have 1week, (day75) to bulk up or atleast become more compact

picture.php

Took a couple of hours to trim, i lost count but it could be atleast 40-50 small to big colas . (im thinking 32 total plants and many had 2 or more top colas) but thats no problem when you are totally baked trough the whole thing because you have to clean the sciccors every 10mins. Mix this with your average joint and enjoy, sciccor hash hits you hard!

picture.php

Last edited:

Sandnut

Continued by what's left in the tent.. lights on pics sorry about that

day 68, going 75
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

^^ Funny, the fact that whats left in the tent is even more buds than i used to get in a full run as a newbie, in other words its nice to see some progress

I'll be back in a week with 2nd harvest pics and the topbud dry harvest pics

peace

shroomyshroom

Veteran
Just showed this to one of my boys and my old man and they were drooling all over my dam lap top.......... great work bro, so love this grow I read it almost every day :)

Mr Jay

Veteran
Autos are small and useless what? I couldn't hear you through all of this dense weed. :)

mitch_connor

large member
ICMag Donor
Veteran
smashed this start to finish :)
can't weight for the final weigh in.

Extra credit should be given for a mixed strain grow like this, it's no mean feat

Latest posts

Latest posts