What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

1200w sgs auto S.o.g grow

Sandnut

Nice report mate, did you label what phenos came from what strains? Or did it all get mixed together?
It's often personal preference when it comes to smoke/high/taste/smell, you name it :)

But it sounds like you've been having fun testing it all,
Peace, Mitch

I had the best time man. I love to grow but even better i love to grow good genetics

i didnt lable them but i had the chance to smoke each pheno out of what was cured from the top bud harvest, it all came down to 5-6 phenos mainly, then i got lost in the mist so to speak and thats why the smoke report ended up so short & basic for those intrested. so i got a chance to personally judge those atleast and only 1 of them wasn't top notch but still rocked (orange pheno imo) i was trying to be very objective rather than praise every bud that i grow myself hehe..

it was all awesome man, and the rest got mixed up, which made the bag a very balanced and all around high with many flavours, a good tip for those of you who want a "suprice me baggie"

shroomyshroom

Doing what we do because we are who we are
Veteran
bro you are my new hero.... if you lived in aust id have you over for a BBQ and smoke and drink..... plus id hussle you at a few games of pool :)

Latest posts

Latest posts