What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

1200w sgs auto S.o.g grow

Sandnut

I was about to do a full RRF (russian rocket fuel) run but due to curtesy of mitch i got some sgs strains instead,

x12 Pink Ogre
x12 Pink Citrus
x6 Pink Salad
x6 Fruit Salad

Total of 32 females above soil

Lights: 2 x 600hps cooltube
Tent: Dr 150 tent
Numbers: 32 Plants
Method: Sea of Green
Medium: Organic Soilmix
Nutrients: Canna vega/flores/rhizotonic/pk1314/Boost/Hesi fosfor & Epsom salts

Not much too see yet but were getting there...

i got around 0,7gpw last time around with Chronic which is a heavy yielder but also without a full tent. and only one 600watter, lets see what a full auto tent with 1200watts can do, beautiful strains by the way!!

picture.php

picture.php

Darious

Pulling up a chair.

I've got some sgs genes kicking around in a tent. This fall I should have a cool journal about the progeny.

Are these from the latest batch of genes on the bay?

Sandnut

update

update

I love to grow :)

Almost all of the seeds had tails already after 24h....... so i decided to fill the pots with the soilmix and put the seedlings in....... usually i wait untill all seeds have tails but i wont have time to do this tomorrow (btw im used to 99% germ ratio by simply placing them over a heatpad when i soakenpaper.... also seems like it speeds-up the process) and also..... i put every strain in individual rows........ will point that out in pics later on, somehow i ended up with 6 pink ogre seeds when all pots were filled........im 100% sure i got everyone of them but on the other hand i also just smoked some o.g kush .......haha so i put them in one of the pots in there just for the hell of it.. i don't like trowing things away and especially germinated seeds :smoke:

I only have one of the 600watters running untill they get up and get going, i can't wait.

picture.php

positive vibrations!!

Sandnut

update

update

Day 5

Not much to see yet... theyre really kicking off and are about to start to do some significant growing in the next couple of weeks...as you can see im left with 32plants, all SGS. this should be PERFECT.

Temps are a abit higher than i thought they would be... from 30 to 33c with 1200w on... also because this time around im using a new room so its not dialed in like the last time, im hoping they wont mind the higher temps too much.....

picture.php

Sandnut

update

update

day 8

They are coming along nicely...a couple are a day or two behind the rest but other than that they are all good.
I fed them with Rhizo today and i will continue to do so for a while untill we can start to kick it softly with some nutes

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Oh and on a side note been curious bout the pinkbud/fruit salad on the bay..prolly what id go with for my run. I noticed in the pics of your lights looks like both air cooled but one has an open end? Do you run them in a line or exhaust thru the filter?

Sandnut

Looks awesome man! Been dying to do a big auto SoG with both my 400s.. Definitely taking a seat for this one

Oh and on a side note been curious bout the pinkbud/fruit salad on the bay..prolly what id go with for my run. I noticed in the pics of your lights looks like both air cooled but one has an open end? Do you run them in a line or exhaust thru the filter?

Thanks bro that sounds cool... always love to see a good auto sog!:)

....check out mitch_connor's profile if you want further info and pics on them, there's tons to see... the pic is taken before i was done with the ventilation, that open end is were i later put the ducting leading the hot air out of the tent. like this; filter-fan-ducting-cooltube-ducting-cooltube-ducting out, then i use one other inline fan for intake and 1 ducting for passive intake

Sandnut

update

update

day 10

What a wonderful way to start the day.... take a peak at these beautiful ladies and you'll definitely be on the better side... then start working on some other mj related projects i got going on...

Everything is looking good... I finally got the temps down abit so we should be perfect now...

I lowered the cooltubes to optimum range and they are now at half of the height they were before ...loads of lumens!! also feeding them soon at low doses so ladies and gentlemen we are going to see some fine growth these next days trust me!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Darious

The next two weeks will be a lot of fun as they start to sex out. Are you running all feminized seeds, or will there be some males to cull out? Any plans to splash pollen if there are males?

Sandnut

The next two weeks will be a lot of fun as they start to sex out. Are you running all feminized seeds, or will there be some males to cull out? Any plans to splash pollen if there are males?

100% fems bro, no i wont be doing any seeds this time around.

Resistance

I definately got here at the perfect time. Thats a fantastic group shot.

So the title says S.O.G., are you planning on pruning side branches?

Sandnut

update

update

Day 14 (the smallest ones are a day or 2 behind)

Its looking pretty GOOD!

Sick growing, they are really fast. Most of them stand out as really vigorous.
I fed them rhizo and vega and they really kicked off immediately. I just realized the other day that i ran out of ph- so i had to order a bottle ASAP as the water here is very soft and high ph, around 8.

No signs of pistills yet.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts