What's new

1200 watts of Khaleel In Your Eye

K

khaleel

well at any rate everyone, i'm gonna shut this thread down and start a new one up for the moonshadow. think i'll change the name and include the strain in the thread title - guess i disappeared way too long to expect a good following any more. ahh, the days of a 15,000 view thread are over. have to start from the bottom and dig my way up. might as well give away the rank on my sleeve. lol (woe is me) :smoke:

thanks for everything guys, tonitah you are the man for always stopping in to say hi, even when you have so much of your own going on. much obliged my friend. :bow:

chubby, core, nz, rob, everyone else i can't remember, many thanks to you as well.

hope everyone enjoyed the show, it has been an honor to take a shot at such a fine plant as the gov mule :canabis:

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
fasheezy bro,you know im always down with the homies yo....and you know how to get ahold of me anytime bruh.
as far as the flowering times...for me i been takin all my "60 day" strains 70 days and its way worth it bro.i take my mango haze 12-14 weeks and the bpp goes 80 days minimum.
it just seems like them 8 week strains arent all they are s'pose to be until like 70-74 days to me bro.that extra ten or so days does them wonders in the flavor and yield departments as well.
ive always read that the plant gets a shitload of its final weight in its last two weeks so if ya take them early without ever seein what they do at them weeks you just might be rippin urself from gettin that extra 1/4 - 1/2 oz ...never know till you see.
and as far as the bud bein too high power...bruh,wouldnt that make it last you longer?like just pull a couple rips and ur cool you know...ya dont ave to smoke a whole J everytime you smoke,especialy if ur smokin solo...would get you to ur comfortable zone faster with less meds used;)
i just cant help but to think them beautiful girls arent gettin a chance for full glory...sometimes i think the seed places put the 55-60 day flowering time on there cause they know thats what everyone wants to hear...imo no weed is done all the way in 60 days.there are plenty of strains that can be pulled with bomb ass results in 60,but i just dont think they are all the way done...only reason i say this is from my own experiences with strains i run,like my black domina ive been runnin that since 04,and pullin it at 60 days always and gettin great results,but now that i run it 70-74 days,the yield and taste and buzz is even better.i been missin the real deal of this girl and it was almost like havin a new strain when i let her go all the way...just somethin to think about my friend.im sorry i typed a chapter in ur thread,this jack the ripper has me feelin good. :joint:
peace-T-

K

khaleel

here, here brother T! some words of wisdom. i guess i just haven't given them a change to really fill out. better to find out now. we never learn if we can't admit we may be doing something wrong... thanks for the book my friend, always appreciated. :friends:

that does it. i was just in chat and had mrs. baba say she's never pulled anything under day 65. in that case, i can't wait to see what i'll do with something going the proper length of time. look the fuck out everyone. khaleel is gonna grow some cyanide fire. :smoke:

K

khaleel

well shit i may as well post some final shots hehe

after a dry and cure

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

and finally, after weeks of messing around with cloning issues and crawling along in the veg department, the moonshadow youngin's are kicking arse. gonna be a lush box in a few more weeks

picture.php

keep a lookout for the next khaleel thread. gotta decide where to go with it, probably back to the indoor soil forum. annyway thanks again everyone !! :wave:

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice Khaleel. Got yerself some good lookin smoke there brother. Got that darkest pheno in there for a re-veg? You may be the new re-veg master. =)

I agree w/ T on flowering times...Yer herb will only get better. It will weigh more, taste better and burn cleaner. Most of my plants are taken around 75 days and they are mostly hybrids. Some of my hazier dominant plants go closer to 90ish....

Way to finish this thread up....on to the next, hope you get yer 15,ooo views :smile:
MeltingPOT

hazy

Veteran
That GM is some NICE looking smoke. What the fuck. that one plant was completely purple. Killer looking stuff Khaleel.

K

khaleel

What the fuck. that one plant was completely purple. Killer looking stuff Khaleel.

lol i hear ya hazy. it turned in about 4 days, from dark green with a little purple streaks if ya looked closely, to COMPLETELY purple, in a few days. i about shit after i took a picture while they were in the dark. popped it up on my pc and went :nono: good stuff, she's bein kept around fo sho.

meltingpot: thanks for the advice and kudos bro. you know i've been rethinking my desire to get 20,000 views. :chin: maybe a low profile isn't such a bad thing considering the nature of the beast here. lol either way i spose the real goal is show others how i do my thing, and learn from others similarily along the way. here here. :D