What's new

1200 watts of Khaleel In Your Eye

K

khaleel

holy shit!! thanks for the many posts guys... not home right now, a proper update coming soon :D

hazy

Veteran
I see you're still rolling along. So, how you liking the HID lights?
Thats a freaky looking reveg plant. They do weird out.

K

khaleel

I see you're still rolling along. So, how you liking the HID lights?
Thats a freaky looking reveg plant. They do weird out.

hey what up brotha! :wave: i love the hps results, not gonna lie... was fun to be the floro-king for a while lol well at least it was a valuable experience cutting my teeth on something more difficult to produce results. shit with the hid you just put them in there and wallah an ounce per plant. ;) i sure learned a lot about exhausting schemes, though, when i made the switch... something the floros didn't really need. :chin: glad to see ya here man, thanks for the post!

sammet: :dueling: pimpalicious, i hope all is well mon frerer. i love the reveg. more pics of her to come. getting out of control now, some beautiful growth tips looking nice and normal. haha was wondering if all the leaves would look like that. only now have to make sure my cloning is coming along... think i may buy another airstone to get em goin.

prof sublime: hell yeah professor; if marijuana were a hip-hop artist it would say "we are not the same, i am an alien" :joint:

nogganaworry: "noggana... noggana... well, noggana work here anymore that's for sure! lol" office space. probably not verbatim. damn thats funny though. :D oh i'm not too sure about the watts per square foot... i'm still getting settled in figuring out what style to go with, a SOG, or fat-ass popsicle sticks like the trainwreck-viper went. time will tell. safe to say though i am probably over-killing by at least a couple hundred watts. but i need to make sure all crevices are covered, as i can't raise or lower the lights with them being on the outside of the box. with just one light the tall plants shaded out the smaller ones significantly. with both, not a problem. every inch of that box is bright fooking white. hehe

cellard: hahaha :laughing: nice

t: thanks brother for the tips, was great catching up. still need to get out there and buy some peroxide. is there any specific kind? just the hydrogen peroxide from walgreens or some special shit? thanks g, i would love to get over this cracked out cloning vibe. :nono:

skunkyd: howdy friend, pull up a chair! :wave: temps, now with the newly installed 440 cfm exhaust fan are between 75-80. i run the lights at night, and so far i haven't had to use the compressor on the ac unit - just the fan. the air outside is cool enough at night to make it happen. when summer time comes around, i'll be running my ac at night. like bat-man or something. :yes:

ok pics coming briefly - have to do something quick...

K

khaleel

whew, finally as promised...

picture.php

Government Mule, day 49 @ 12/12 (was barely clone-sized when flipped lol):

picture.php

picture.php

the purple Gov Mule, also day 49 @ 12/12. i think the clone was a little more rooted and thus took off more regarding growth. beautiful purple leaves within 4 weeks, tho has faded a bit since. i have sample bottom nugs hanging as we speak, can't wait to give them a shot... :yummy:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

and two other Government Mule phenos, these girls were veg'd two weeks longer. that makes them day 35 @ 12/12. much nicer size

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

ok, next time will be ready for the first gov mule chop! i should do a smoke report then as well. i'm about to have a lot more free time... long story but all good. so hopefully i'll get to post more often. thanks for sticking around! :wave:

InjectTruth

Super sick reveg! That Govt Mule should be some good night, day is done type smoke for sure. I hope you make bubble from that trim!

Tight little box jam packed full of light. Cant wait till you get those 30 clones in there.

:joint:

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
lookin ngreat brotha,that lil mule that was clone size at flip is gonna be a fat ;lil bud man,i wanna see what it is when said and done,it slik as hell yo.
alway a pleasure catchin up yo.and the peroxide i just grab it off the shelf bro i dont think it would matter.
peace-T-

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
mmmh nice update ....i'm specially fond of the reveg pix you took....nicely done khaleel !
is nice way to preserve the plant if you did't take cuts....i'm quite shure this is the case ey? lol...Nway,great work mang!

K

khaleel

philthy: thanks mate! hope you enjoy the show. :D

ok, a couple updates. the sample-bottom nug of the purple Government Mule i hung up... holy shite. an amazing buzz. this clear tonal cerebral high, with a nice euphoria that makes you wanna smile, go have a good time - but no rambling or paranoia. one of my favorite buzz's so far. great job, cannacopia. :respect: ok some pics of the reveg... where are they now...

K

khaleel

:D :D :D :D :D :D

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

beautiful!! can't believe how big those two shoots already are. (btw have i mentioned worm castings and age old grow is a fooking knock-out comination for veg?! hahah) thinking about taking two hooj clones and putting them right into coco/soil/perlite/castings. i'll figure it out this weekend.

and :woohoo: lol finally a clone is off and running. that's the non-purple gov mule. the purple clone is on the right... she might pull through, but i'll be reveging for sure if not. great smoke. we'll see about the non-purps. smells beautiful. :yummy:

picture.php

finally my clones.

picture.php

doing ok, but i've had it with the guessing bullshit. i'm going to do things EXACTLY like i used to. when i first started growing i was using advance nutes ne1 grow and bloom (something like that). after i started on castings and guano, i just used the grow fert in my clone tray. just a gram or so. the hell with it, i'm going to buy it tomorrow. maybe the chemical fert was enough to keep the algae at bay, and that was the difference. i'm going to find out. :yes:

going to bed, hope all is well! :wave:

K

khaleel

khaleel gets my vote for best thread title for sure LOL.
that shit made me laugh.

lookin good man.
peace

:D thanks for the post my friend!

injecttruth: thanks mate, i can't wait to fill the box up either... gonna be stinky. :yummy: the trim may be going to budder... we'll see. will be some potent shit lol waddya think of the reveg now? :smoke:

t: thanks again for the tip bro. i'll still buy some peroxide to try and kill the shit already there. :p

core: howdy friend! :wave: you got it. the viper x trainwreck were 6 bagseed, albeit from a damn good grower-friend with sick weed. he had seeded some viper with a trainwreck male. we didn't really know what to expect, so i just planned on running it through while waiting for the gov mule and moonshadow seeds to arrive. next thing i know, i have 5 out 6 females and they were all badass. i picked the stinkiest, fattest, most vigorous and potent girl. now she's successfully reveging. gonna keep this gal around for a while. thanks for the post!

whoman: thanks g :pimp3:

cellar d: :canabis: leaves all curled over from trichs n' shit. mmm. haha

ok sorry if i missed anyone, i'm about to fall asleep sitting up :dueling: laters friendses

K

khaleel

btw do i really only have 800 something views for this thread? lol gotta get my pimpin on and stop around other threads a bit more. finally have the time to starting next week...

InjectTruth

Thats such a sick reveg pic. Throws you into cognitive dissonance, like :yoinks::yoinks::jawdrop::yoinks::yoinks:

I just hope you dont run out before you're next harvey or you'll be picking at the phat nugs left on the reveg!

Damn that mule looks like some dense, kushy goodness! :woohoo:

Sammet

Med grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
btw do i really only have 800 something views for this thread? lol gotta get my pimpin on and stop around other threads a bit more. finally have the time to starting next week...

They're all scared of that reveg :D :abduct:

K

khaleel

:laughing: nice sammet. have to admit I'm a little scared of her myself. :smoke: the growth tip on the left came shooting out so strong that within 24 hours after the above picture it was folding over under it's own weight. i cloned it. hopefully my cloning problems were solved. I put a heating pad back under the water. i realize it may make the algae grow faster, but it will hopeflly make the gals root faster too. i finally got that peroxide to add, and some fresh cloning gel. if i keep having these issues i'm just putting the fuckers right into coco next time, and keeping em watered as shit. anyway, here's the reveg trainwreck x viper now:

picture.php

should be able to get three or four clones off that one branch, then let the mama do it all again... will be interesting to see how much cloning a reveg can take and keep going. i'll do my best to take good care of her, fo sho. :yes:

ok i took a trip to the store. my ONE clone that is taking off lol needed some new digs, and i figure the other 3 clones trying to take off could use a new, softer and more drainage-oriented mix. they were out of happy frog, so i just went with the ffof of course. the texture turned out beautiful. the new coco bricks soften up nicely with water, and are cheap as hell. very happy with the new discovery (sometimes the guys at the hydro store actually know what they're doing lol). i love playing in the dirt. :D

picture.php

my philosophy is little in the beginning and in the end (probably every grower's philosophy worth a salt lol maybe not i guess). so for this batch of mix, i'm doing about 75% coco, 25% soil. then i add a few quarts of miracle grow perlite. worm casting and guano get added to repotting mixes, or on top of the pots as needed

picture.php

picture.php

gotta run, catch ya soon! :wave:

K

khaleel

Thats such a sick reveg pic. Throws you into cognitive dissonance, like :yoinks::yoinks::jawdrop::yoinks::yoinks:

I just hope you dont run out before you're next harvey or you'll be picking at the phat nugs left on the reveg!

Damn that mule looks like some dense, kushy goodness! :woohoo:

thanks brother! :wave:

ok, i just created a macro in microsoft word to adjust the code from icmag... long story and i'm not very good with computer terminology, but essentially i can now hit "preview post" then copy and cut, go to word, hit ONE button in the toolbar, and it executes the commands necessary to convert the code to display pics as pics and not links. :yes: cool shit, if it works. about to find out:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

hahahahah!!!!! i'm a fooking genius!!! that is some sweet shit, those macros are actually handy functions. :D

ok enough computer nerd shit lol

hazy

Veteran

Here's some more Gov't Mule.
###########
Or maybe if you don't feel so high and mighty then maybe your just mighty high.

Got any closeups of that GM so we can check out those frosty buds.