What's new

1200 watts of Khaleel In Your Eye

ZeusOGrefugee

Registered Medical Patient
Veteran
Hey Khaleel, how many threads u got goin right now?? plants look great and some very nice genetics....howd u get them!!Anyhow, Im grabbin a seat in the back and got u tagged bro, Peace

- Z

K

khaleel

first, the new light arrangement (thanks D!)

picture.php

picture.php

and...

the bloom box:

picture.php

Government Mule, lets see week 4 or 5 in bloom

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

check out her leaf... took some clones fo sho

picture.php

and moon shadow. still waiting to see who's a girl and who's a boy. only a few days in bloom. once determined, they will all get a nice transplant and another round of cloning. I'm gonna blow this box up with the gov mule. sea o' green. 3 foot-tall sea of green, under 1200 watts. mmm. :yes:

picture.php

oh and of course the veg cab. gonna be rockin once clones take off. ;)

picture.php

same design as the bloom cab. cut a hole in the top for the T5's. probably going to get some grow bulbs here in a week or so, just forgot to pick them up when i was at the store.

picture.php

and the clones!

picture.php

finally, the Viper x Trainwreck in reveg. here she is, sprouting a few funky leaves after only a week or so, not bad:

picture.php

picture.php

K

khaleel

Actually "Out Front" was our unit motto in 4/7 CAV in Korea near the DMZ.... Our motto was Scouts lead the way!

As for the M.I.'s motto, wasn't it military intelligence is an oxymoron? Haha, j/k Hope your grow goes well!

hahaha oxymoron is right. i swear you've never seen so many active World of Warcraft accounts (?) as at a military intelligence gathering. nerds, man. nerds. :smoke:

zeus!!! lol just this one mate. :yes:

ok if i missed someone i'm sorry. thanks for the great start to the thread everyone!! :wave:

Prof Sublime

Hard working pothead
Veteran
Nice update Khaleel, your mule buds are looking nice, that one is super frosty. Everything else is looking great too.. Have fun with those clones cant wait to see that Sog. The reveg is looking good too.. Take it easy man :joint:

EnZee

im late, im late... but im here!

i knew the 1200 wasnt far... welcome to the wonderfull world of LUMIN-LOADING! :D
the more the merrier..

cant wait to see ya rocking this along man..

K

khaleel

im late, im late... but im here!

i knew the 1200 wasnt far... welcome to the wonderfull world of LUMIN-LOADING! :D
the more the merrier..

cant wait to see ya rocking this along man..

nz!!! whatup brotha, great to see you here :D yup, it sure is bright in that little box lol

brotha bear: thanx cuz! :pimp3: coming along nicely i think...

magiccan: hey bro good to see you made it. yup the old thread is done, the viper x trainwreck harvest shots were my last posts

prof: howdy sir, thanks for the kudos. i had 6 out of 9 moonshadows turn out female, and i have five clones from each of the 6 in the clone tray. went and bought a sunleaves float and grow. used it last year and had a 99% something success rate, so i dropped the 30 bucks and bought it again. tired of waiting around for the rapid rooter tray to work, and i lost too many with that setup. :nono:

everyone, ok well as mentioned above we have confirmation of 6 females!! :woohoo: the three males were culled and disposed of; i took clones from the females and repotted them as well. added some bat guano to the mix, and wallah. should be good to go through bloom. (i'll use the age old through week six or so also...) ok where's the pics...

before transplanting:

picture.php

transplanting: i used an original method this time (well, original to me). i used grow bags inside of pots. check it out. the pot on the left is how they were. in the middle you can see how they lift out, and on the right (and second pic) you can see how easy it is to get the root mass out of the container!

picture.php

picture.php

wallah! simply take out the root mass and plant, turn the bag inside out so the white is facing out, and use the same bag to repot. went pretty smoothly i must say. here's a shot of one of the male's roots

picture.php

and here's a shot of my wiring/ballast setup, u can see the co2 boost bucket also:

picture.php

and the bloom cab, after transplant:

picture.php

if you notice, the after transplant moonshadows look a bit clone-raped. lol this first from-seed run is just to identify females and prepare for a SOG, if all goes as planned. took five clones from each female. that's 30 clones ready to go in a couple weeks (in-sha-allah!) should be a good run. :D

picture.php

and here's the government mules, kicking like crazy. the purple has faded on the one plant i had, but the stink and bud formation looks great. i'll try to arrange a proper photo-shoot here in the next week and give you guys some glamour shots - the ladies deserve them. hehe

picture.php

picture.php

and finally, the Viper x Trainwreck in reveg. don't have time to check back and see exactly how long it's been, but what, maybe a couple weeks? not bad!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

what a cool experiment. the bud actually unfurled; i wondered how that would work, where the growth tip would come from. lol comes from the flower itself! wow. good shit. oh and i never did trim the root mass... i appreciate the advice brother T and everyone else, but i guess my procrastination paid off since she is on the move. :woohoo:

alright that is it for today. hope all is well my friends. :dueling:

Irie_Lion

Free up the Herbs....Let the Sacrament grow!
Veteran
Blessed love and greetings Khaleel, Just tuned in to this new grow and lookin forward to see what those mules and moonshadow turn out like. Box is lookin good with the 2 600's. Keep up the good work! :joint:

Jah Love

K

khaleel

Blessed love and greetings Khaleel, Just tuned in to this new grow and lookin forward to see what those mules and moonshadow turn out like. Box is lookin good with the 2 600's. Keep up the good work! :joint:

Jah Love

muchos gracious, irie :joint: glad to have you aboard!

whoman: much obliged, mon frerer. :D enjoy the show

what up cellar d!?! good to see you found the new digs :smoke:

and highlowlander, always a pleasure :wave: hope you find a comfortable seat hehe

ok, lots of changes. was borrowing the ballast and bulb from a friend (for the second 600), so i bought a magnetic xtrasun ballast and a new 600 hps hortilux bulb. however my temps were causing some problems - we had unseasonably warm weather last week, and i could tell - around 85-90 degrees F in my box! at the same time, my digital lumatek ballast went out the second day of the heat. i sent the digi ballast in for exchange, borrowed my friends magnetic again (that i had just taken back over lol), and now have them both going. but the heat was still up there... and summer is still coming... soooo, i bought a new fan, and redid the light setup. i think it's a homerun:

picture.php

picture.php

(Oscar checking things out)

picture.php

hehe 440 cfms, wayyyy more than enough. its the high-output model. :yes:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

and THAT's what I'm talking about! :D

picture.php

and the Viper x Trainwreck that's been in reveg... looking good after a little over 3 weeks under 20/4:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

such a trip lol buds uncurling into wicked, twisted leaves, then normal growth tips coming out of them. what an amazing feat of life. :nono:

ok that's it for today, hope all is well :wave:

K

khaleel

oh yeah forgot to mention, but if you notice the can fan is positioned right next to the ballasts... cools the area down very well, and exhausts the stink out of the room - without removing the cool air that's going into and located in the cab. :D

SkunkyDemon

Very nice thread, Ill pull up a chair if you dont mind. What are your running temps. Iv thought bought running two 400wats like you have the two 600's, but was worried about the temps. I do see you have an A/C unit Im sure that helps out alot. Great pics keep em coming!
Peace

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
nice job pimpin leel just got ur message bout to get at ya in a sec...
damn thats in ur room holmz?takes up some space huh bro...well worth it,all ya need is a bed in a room anyways ;)
peace-T-

C

cellardweller

what up cellar d!?! good to see you found the new digs :smoke:

Thanks man! great update too, that reveg is lookin fine huh?
Did I mention that i don't want no 'leel in mah eye? I needs em to see! :laughing:

Natagonnaworrie

If you love life, don't waste time. For time is wh
Veteran
What's up Khaleel?

I'll be watching. Expecting to see some rock hard nugs coming from that spot. :joint: Have you figured out the watts / sq ft ?

Prof Sublime

Hard working pothead
Veteran
Lookin great man..It is such a feat watchin plants reveg, marijuana ia an alein plant.. Keep up the good work ill be watchin man. :joint: