What's new

1200 watts of Khaleel In Your Eye

K

khaleel

picture.php

[/CENTER]

btw, the lower right two plants in this picture are the two gov mules, back at week one in bloom. so that's the context for the lovely beauties that follow:

Government Mule (PG-13 x Deep Chunk, Cannacopia)

Regular pheno - day 53 @ 12/12

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Purple pheno - day 53 @ 12/12
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

the two together. I'm thinking the Purple pheno is a keeper. the regular one is nice too, i'll hold onto them both. wonder what the next two will look like. all this color just came out in the last couple weeks. :yes:

picture.php

and here's the clones. one of each, at least, so we're good to go. *knock on wood. lol
picture.php

hope that helped, hazy. :smoke:

G

guest5703

ooo shit looks poppin over here! But I must ask, are you using the 1200 watts right now?? Looks like you can get way more in there dude!! I'm sure you know that already though, I bet if I actually read this thread I would get some needed info, but non the less looks dank especially the cannacopia seeds! PEACE

K

khaleel

ooo shit looks poppin over here! But I must ask, are you using the 1200 watts right now?? Looks like you can get way more in there dude!! I'm sure you know that already though, I bet if I actually read this thread I would get some needed info, but non the less looks dank especially the cannacopia seeds! PEACE

hey pimp, nope just the 1200. two 600's. one is hortilux for sure, tho i think they are both. :confused: idk very medicated right now. made some brownies. were so good i ate double the dose. haha oops. :canabis: will be a slow morning tomorrow at the office. :dueling: see ya friend

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
k ++++ my friend !
love'm color's

edit...
shitzzzz mate it won't let me :D

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to khaleel again.

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
5 pages in, and I am just finding this, wtf?

Hey Leel

Some frosty stuff you got going on dude

Most impressive

S

Seismic

Awesome job Khaleel!

Its kind of a given you would rock with 1200watts considering the nice work you did with your T5's.

K

khaleel

dr. dog!! :D great to see you sir, i knew you'd find it eventually haha

seismic: much obliged, mon frerer. glad you enjoy the hps work. i know i do. :yes:

frankie: ain't she a beauty?

t: oh was she... :canabis:

yes, the government mule is ridiculous. great f'ing work, canacopia. smells strong and rotten-fruit piney with a touch of unleaded gasoline, and looks purply beautiful as hell. but i believe the Deep Chunk must have taken stronger hold. what an intense buzz. lol the g-13 comes through in the head, but takes nothing away from the body high. for me, its a bit too much indica action. but its weird, i can still feel the g-13 strong, just that the dc is strong too. too strong for my tastes.

of course the plants are just too beautiful not to keep around. :D

well i had some great pics of the roots before i transplanted clones, but they got erased or something... anyway, my changes worked! i have even since removed the heating pad, and there are still a shitload of roots. so the deciding factor was either 1) the air stone, or 2) the addition of 1/4 strength powder grow fertilizer (Advance Sensi1 Grow). in my head, it is the grow fertilizer, like i used to do back in the day. of course the bubbler doesn't hurt any. picture time :D

the two remaining government mules from seed, at week 7, looking great:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

and harvest pics!!!! :woohoo:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
awesome work pimpin.they got some real nice color too yo.
idk what you mean too strong for ur tastes,just dont smoke the whole bowl :D
peace-T-

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
beautyfull pix Khal !
cutting them down is one of the sweetest times of the cycle...congratz on the harvest my friend!what you growing next ??hehehe

Irie_Lion

Free up the Herbs....Let the Sacrament grow!
Veteran
blessed love Khaleel, once again nice work on those ladies and great pics. If u had to choose between the 2 strains u are running which would be the top choice? little more

Rob547

East Coast Grower
Veteran
Damn khaleel, those govt mule seeds look incredible, the purple pheno is definitely a keeper! I remember you mentioning you got them/germed them then...no clue how I missed everything up till now?? (been in the outdoor forum alot lately)

keep those lights busy man! :joint:

K

khaleel

chubbynugs: welcome aboard! haha better late than never. glad to see ya here my friend :wave:

t: thanks brother, all the government mule phenos are so purple. :nono: amazing stuff, and beautiful smoke. *see below pics lol

core: thankyou thank yor sir! my favorite time also :canabis: ha next up is moonshadow, a lovely C99 x Chemo, from Joey Seeds. Looking forward to harvest, have six pheno's from seed at week four or five in bloom as we speak. more pics of those girls to come. :yes:

Lion: howdy friend, many thanks. the government mule is so beautiful, such a wonderful smell.. but a little too much on the indica side for me. the deep chunk is very strong, at least in the pheno's i've smoked so far. we'll see on this one. that being said, so far the viper x trainwreck was the heartiest and best mid-range high. :D

rob: great ta see you!! hope you enjoy the moonshadow show, gonna be a fun one in a few more weeks. lotsa clones ready to hit the bloom. :woohoo:

ok everyone, harvest pics!!!

from the 25th, government ule. day 54 @ 12/12.

picture.php

picture.php

and The final government mule from seed. day 56 @ 12/12. on the left is a bagseed, that was determined to be another viper x trainwreck seed, in my cupboard. hehe smells like trainwreck all over the place, anyways.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

and the viper x trainwreck, unknown day, but somewhere past week 11!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

andn the best part... mmmm. hahaha

picture.php

good stuff. :D

finally, here's a pic of one of the moonshadow clones. definitely got the cloning issue taken care of. whew. feels much better.

picture.php

ok, pics of the moonshadow coming next. thanks for sticking around, those who are actually following this thread! :wave: lol

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yea man.thats whats up yo...nice shots shit looks beautiful brother.bruh can i ask you a question....hows come you always take them at like 50 sum days?do they get you too blazed up when you let ur gear go longer?i aint knockin the stilo you know i have nothin but :respect: fpr you yo.i was just curious yo....roots are off the heezy too maing.
peace-T-

chubbynugs

Registered Pothead
Veteran
Hells yeah man. Sticky scissors. I am with tona though in what he is asking you. I prefer weed really heavy so i dont mind running mine to the end. Only strain i cant run to the end is GAK cause then you get a creeper sleepy high.

K

khaleel

yea man.thats whats up yo...nice shots shit looks beautiful brother.bruh can i ask you a question....hows come you always take them at like 50 sum days?do they get you too blazed up when you let ur gear go longer?i aint knockin the stilo you know i have nothin but :respect: fpr you yo.i was just curious yo....roots are off the heezy too maing.
peace-T-

hey t, and chubby, thanks for the kudos! and yeah i am definitely an early harvester. lol no worries, i know you're not talking smack (thank you for that, a lot of people who comment on it talk straight shit as if there is some handbook or absolute on the preferred high..). you hit it right on the head, i just don't like the heavy stone. the one viper x trainwreck i took to day 60-something was way too much for me. well, i shouldn't say too much for me. i've been smoking daily for almost ten years, aside from my army time. i can smoke pretty much anything and be fine. but i just prefer the higher, heady sativa high of a 80% cloudy 10% clear 10% amber harvest. even if its more like 3% amber. i usually wait till i start seeing a few amber trichs here and there, and she comes down.

you guys think i should really let them go longer? what day do you go to? i've asked my real-life grower friends haha, and they say they don't ever go past day 60, unless its a really sativa-ish strain. :confused:

you know it is sad. [khaleel steps on soapbox.] i don't for a minute consider myself a superb grower. but i've learned from some of the best on this site (brother t! :respect:), i understand the importance of the keeping the little things in check with the overall idea, and i've always had a knack for taking care of things, especially plants... so anyway in my 1 1/2 years of growing, the quality of medicine i've been able to produce with $35 seeds (Government Mule) and $0 bagseed (Viper x Trainwreck) is so far beyond the distributaries around here it is ridiculous. patients are getting ripped off in colorado. these places are selling SHIT for $60-70 an eighth! well maybe a little better than "shit" but for anything over $50 an eighth, you'd better get a strong smell, beautiful appearance, the stuff should have been rinsed thoroughly, dried at the right pace, cured, and knock you're balls off with 2 hits. if there are any folks in california that want to see a market ripe for good quality distributary, make your way out here. i would like to do it myself but don't have the startup means. patients need to get high quality medicine, especially if they're paying for it. most of us don't have $140 to spend on a quarter that's not super quality. :nono: anyway, off my soapbox.

yeah so let me know, i'll take a vote or something and take a few of the moonshadows to as many days as you guys think. :smoke: then i'll smoke some, and type a few paragraphs while i'm high. :abduct: hahaha should be fun.

K

khaleel

hey i wasn't being a smart ass or anything, i'm serious, chubby and t (annd anyone else listening) - how long do you guys take the average strain?

now i'm all second-guessing myself. the truth is i've done things wrong before and rationalized them to myself, and if there's someone i respect enough to listen to it sure the hell is you T! lol lemme know what you guys think, please post some thoughts on the subject... :wave: