What's new

11 Reasons Why You Should Drink Coffee Every Day

Limeygreen

Veteran
I have a hard time finding anyone who says their wife is sane, provided she isn't in the room.

I don't like or drink it, it tastes really bitter to me. I like the smell not the taste, roasting is great smells.
Also there are scientific studies that prove anyone that drinks coffee regularly go insane.
The first symptom is a denial that this happens or is happening.
My wife drinks coffee every morning and is crazy as a loon, and is in full denial.
Her mom drinks a cup or two before she goes to sleep.
I think most coffee consumers are clinically insane, my wife is proof.
-SamS

LowFalutin

Stems Analyst
Veteran
You can't vote me out!I'm the trailer park supervisor! I'm watching you shitpuppets like a shithawk!like a shithawk
...even when your drivin' the liquor into ya... amazing
[YOUTUBEIF]oUFKs9TA4BQ[/YOUTUBEIF]

1-2 tablespoons of extra virgin coconut oil...
08663640a24c9348120500d8f88e8499.jpg

...frothed into the coffee with something like this...
81NcnFK7eVL._SX425_.jpg

...is pretty tasty. :)

shithawk420

Veteran
One of my favorite scenes LowFalutin.you should have included the whole shithawk scene though.I'd do it but I don't know how.

trackdose

I've just started getting into buying the whole beans of different sorts and grinding them up and it's sooooooooooooo yum.

Mikell

Dipshit Know-Nothing
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Fresh grind is the shit. Grab a french press and coffee it up like a froggie, it's well worth it.

sprinkl

Veteran
I've always seen coffee as some kind of tea, but I like it way more than tea though. I only like tea when it's heavily sugared, so that can't be good for me. But damn if I could make mint tea like those moroccans I'd drink it everyday.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Just encountered a French press face to face as the least primitive device with which to extrude my delicious drugs for the first time in a decade.

Necessity is most surely the mother of invention. Now I'm certain.

Most of me appreciates more modern techniques for deriving a caffeine delivery vehicle.

Some of me relishes that black gritty goodness in the bottom of my mug... and the seat of the pants fashion in which it was produced.

If it's wrong I'm not sure I want to be right.

Is that wrong?

:coffee:

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Has anyone ever used a vacuum pot??

It may be on my bucket list.

What's NASA doing these days?

Can we get those guys on coffee???

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
my perculator is fucked.. cowboy coffee for a while till I get something new.. I like perculators over regular coffee machine as I can perk it as long as I want..so for now boil water ,let cool a tiny bit ,add coffee and let steep a while..you can add ice cube,cool water and the grinds will all settle or just poru it through mesh screening and deal with the sediment..i call it fibre...yeehaw