Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Cup & saucer are empty.......
maybe even her head :)

aaff5519_zpsymir2qxg.jpg

dddaver

Veteran
Oh... she has a cup. Glasses don't make her look smart. Obviously bad boob job too. Then she wears a plunging neck-line and is the first to say, "Eyes up here mister!" So I say, "Sorry babe, just admiring your investment." She says, "Huh, wuh?" :biggrin:

Z

Ziggaro

The more I drink coffee the darker it has to be. Anything less than French roast doesn't cut it. A tiny bit of cream and some sweetnlow...grew up with that stuff sipping my mom's coffee in the am as I woke her up totake me to school. Can't stand the taste of other sweeteners in coffee but that's the only time I use artificial sugar. Diet sucks
fuck that blonde roast water amphetamines take care of my energy (actually tolerance is a bitch so...)

Skip

Veteran
I looked over the list of studies and their "conclusions" about drinking coffee.

Sorry, I'm not buying all of these behavioral "studies" as they don't seem to account for other "lifestyle" factors associated with drinking more coffee, such as:
1. having a job
2. being very active physically
3. being very active mentally
4. things that you're NOT doing

None of these studies show direct chemical effect, only lifestyle enhancement by keeping people buzzed.

In other words, if you're a busy person, you don't have time to wallow in depression, for one thing. If you drink lots of coffee or tea, then you're NOT drinking alcohol, thus many positive effects can be attributed to NOT drinking alcohol, rather than drinking lots of coffee.

Just as any diet that limits what you consume either volume wise or by types of food is usually beneficial since you're NOT eating any amount of anything you desire.

Everything in moderation. IMO, more than a couple of cups of coffee before noon is plenty for anyone, and will usually keep you going for 12 hours.

I drink no more than two cups of caf myself, as more than that I can feel the negative effects.

I love the wake up it provides and the anti-oxidants are helpful, but they only exist for seconds after the coffee is freshly brewed. So you'd have to drink it fast, like a European, downing espresso in one or two quick gulps for maximum anti-oxidant intake.

I don't know if it was mentioned, but coffee won't dehydrate as much as tea, but excessive consumption can lead to issues...

Caffeine affects the body's metabolism not only through the central nervous system but also by stimulating the pancreas. This can irritate an already inflamed and scarred pancreas, increasing the pain of chronic pancreatitis and impairing pancreatic functioning. It is critical to stay hydrated while treating chronic pancreatitis and acting to prevent more acute pancreatic attacks. Caffeine is also a diuretic, which speeds up fluid loss in the body and can cause dehydration.

Source: http://www.livestrong.com/article/503782-caffeine-chronic-pancreatitis/

Last edited:

LEF

Veteran
Guy above me made some valid points

I dont have a coffee habit but thought id mention I like kahlua coffee liqueur

Prefer it over baileys