What's new

11 Reasons Why You Should Drink Coffee Every Day

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

I had to drop a friend off at the hospital this morning at 6 am, I'd only gotten a couple of hours sleep before that & so I had my 1st ever cups of decaf when I stopped for some breakfast. I was surprised that it was tasty and when I got home I zonked right out, I even slept through my own doctor's appointment.

Littleleaf

Veteran
yes YES! I'm and addict :woohoo:

Attachments

• 1455162_10201692208639369_411116809_n.jpg
    1455162_10201692208639369_411116809_n.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 10
  • 10325770_10154116663075058_266149300560695089_n.jpg
    10325770_10154116663075058_266149300560695089_n.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 16
I like the taste and smell of coffee but i don't drink it anymore bc it gives me stomach problems. I drink a lot of tea for my caffeine, I like good green tea/ black teas like earl grey, but yeah coffee is delicious just can't drink it anymore unfortunately.

Skip

Veteran

I had to drop a friend off at the hospital this morning at 6 am, I'd only gotten a couple of hours sleep before that & so I had my 1st ever cups of decaf when I stopped for some breakfast. I was surprised that it was tasty and when I got home I zonked right out, I even slept through my own doctor's appointment.
Yes, if you experience insomnia, difficulty sleeping, waking up in the middle of the night, unable to get back to sleep, then check your caffeine intake. If you continue to drink tea, coffee, energy drinks past noon, you will be wide awake for 12 hours, meaning you'll still be up at midnight and beyond. And if you do manage to get to sleep, you'll probably get up very early.

And then if you start drinking decaf after noon, you'll find good sleep again! :)

Skip

Veteran
Hey, so what KIND of coffee do you like? Drip, either machine or Mellita
What STRAINS do you prefer? Kona, Kenya, Colombian Kona, Kenya, Colombian
How do you take it? With soymilk.
Any special drinks you like? Frappucinos, Cappucinos, Double Tall 2% Vanilla Latte decaf.

huligun

Professor Organic Psychology
Veteran
Gosh it seems that there would be some kind of pot that would help with insomnia

Skip

Veteran
Gosh it seems that there would be some kind of pot that would help with insomnia
Of course there is! That's why I use cannabis. :) See, I have insomnia whether or not I drink coffee. And if I don't smoke pot, it's much worse.

huligun

Professor Organic Psychology
Veteran
I see Starbucks Everywhere around here. Near my office in Seattle there are 4 coffee shops facing each other on a busy street corner.

I have the 20 ounce Mocha Frap at Tullies or Starbucks. It is like a big chocolate slurpee with a big pick me up kick

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
if I pee on the rose bushes I would prob go to jail ..some dickhead on the street would prob take a pic....yeehaw indecent exposure my ass .. I think my weiner is decent..

dubberz

:bigeye:People metabolize caffeine differently.. and it's phenotype related, actually.. :snap out of it:

This is due to the fact that around 7% (of caucasians) are slow sparteine metabolizers, where around 1% are fast sparteine metabolizers. The fast ones are the ones, that can get a kick from drinking coffee, I believe.

I'm a slow sparteine metabolizer. For me, this means that caffeine works slowly, but for a long time. It has the same effect on local anaestethics, like xylocaine, novecaine, lidcaine, etc..
When I leave the dentist (having had local anaestethic), he always tells me to wait an hour, before eating. Well, for me, that's 3-4 hours.
Since it takes longer for the drugs to work, I sometimes get the shot, then sit in the waiting room, while he treats another patient. Then I go in the chair for painless drilling.

yahooman

it also causes high blood pressure and hypertension.....gives you terrible bad breath,causes yellow teeth

HOPS5K

Lover of Life
Veteran
I've heard coffee can cleanse your system, too...like, getting rid of toxins and what not.

Midwest sticky

Resident Smartass & midget connoisseur
^^^ lol.
All I know is coffee wakes me up ASAP to take care of the morning garden chores wich need to be done 25 minutes after I wake up. and I love it almost as much as I love midgets...almost:biggrin:

Latest posts

Latest posts