What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

11 Reasons Why You Should Drink Coffee Every Day

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
I just love the "All drugs suck... except for cannabis" vibe I see around here.

That's an observation and a judgement.

And sarcasm.

:D

Genghis Kush

almost got killed on the road this morning by some one freaking out trying to get to their fix as fast a they could. Ran me off the road and then pulled directly into Starbucks.
No offence meant to you Mr. Mustard, just stating my experience. not judging you

:joint:
the world needs more sativa

Green Squall

A cup of coffee in the morning has a very calming effect for me, even though it is a stimulant. Now, guzzling coffee all day might make people edgy, but most don't do that.

Last edited:

Genghis Kush

actually, i'm totally ignorant when it comes to coffee.
I'm 40 and i've never tried it.
I just see the way it effects others.
it seems like the calming effect would come from satisfying a craving, no?
isn't that why the guy was freaking out trying to get to starbucks?
anyway, sorry I threw negativity on your coffee thread. wasn't cool. should have vented somewhere else.:joint:

Gry

Veteran
First memory in life was that of the smell of coffee.
Used to love it, but then I got sick and cannot drink now.
Still love the smell, and like to have it near me.

Green Squall

actually, i'm totally ignorant when it comes to coffee.
I'm 40 and i've never tried it.
I just see the way it effects others.
it seems like the calming effect would come from satisfying a craving, no?
isn't that why the guy was freaking out trying to get to starbucks?
anyway, sorry I threw negativity on your coffee thread. wasn't cool. should have vented somewhere else.:joint:

I don't know why it gives me a calming effect. I don't think I drink enough to get cravings. I miss my morning cup now and then and don't get any withdrawals. Maybe like the above poster said, regularity. I guess it's just part of my routine.

And no need to be sorry. You were just giving your opinion. I actually think it's quite impressive that your 40 and have never tried it lol.

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
affk3955_zps1w5xdrps.jpg

1:30am & I'm gonna make some espresso,
think I'll toss in some Grand Marnier.......

N

noyd666

gotta feel for the old roosters in them old cowboy shows, coffee looked like java mud.

Mikell

Dipshit Know-Nothing
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Speaking of cowboys, what about camp coffee? re: the boil three times method or the like. Now that was some bloody rot gut.

I could go for a cup right about now. Time to paint the town green.

Betterhaff

Veteran
Why you should wait to drink your coffee in the AM.

[youtubeif]0mgmayMSESI[/youtubeif]
May be a hard thing for me to do as I’ve always craved that cup as soon as my feet hit the floor. Will have to give it a try.

Latest posts

Latest posts