What's new

10lbs 4oz under 4kw's grown with next to nothing - K.I.S.S.!!!!!!

Yah`mon

Loose Lips sink ships.

I've had falling outs with friends after 15years of being best friends.

But they don't know I grow... so when things get hot or they wanna get back at ya... well what they don't know they can't use against you.

Your thinking this will never happen we are so tight... yea you can think about that a lot in a jail cell. Which is where your future seems to be headed from your attitude.

Growing comercially is a total different ball game BRO. It's actually a lot of work, and to say I could be growing hundreds of plants in my basement no problem.... well I can see lots of problems.

Also, only someone with very little knowledge on cannabis would judge it totally on bag appeal. I've had and seen some sativa's that looked like total poop... but some of the best smoke I've had and others will attest to this as well.

I'm sure this will get me another neg rep by you, that also shows your maturity... neg repping everyone for giving adult responses.

So stop embarrassing yourself, step out of this thread before you get yourself banned.

Strain - Excellent responses and keeping a level head imo. Although Your perfect life of fishing and being on an island could use one thing... bow hunting! :laughing:

Yah`mon:tiphat:

supermanlives

Veteran
bow fishing is just as fun. try it sometime. altho there probably aint many species you can get legally. carp and rays come to mind. small rays are tasty and the wings sort of taste like scallops to me YUM

S

stoney-trees

But they don't know I grow...same here. so when things get hot or they wanna get back at ya... well what they don't know they can't use against you.again, not my vehicles or property...

Your thinking this will never happen we are so tight... yea you can think about that a lot in a jail cell. Which is where your future seems to be headed from your attitude.my attitude towards people laughing at my grow style is not the same attitude I use with strangers or friends...

Growing comercially is a total different ball game BRO. It's actually a lot of work, and to say I could be growing hundreds of plants in my basement no problem.... well I can see lots of problems.

Also, only someone with very little knowledge on cannabis would judge it totally on bag appeal. If you really read what I typed, I said you can see just about everything in a pic EXCEPT potency or taste. I've had and seen some sativa's that looked like total poop... but some of the best smoke I've had and others will attest to this as well.

I'm sure this will get me another neg rep by you,Dont remember the first one... that also shows your maturity... neg repping everyone for giving adult responses.

So stop embarrassing yourself, step out of this thread before you get yourself banned.This is IC mag...not missing out on much. lol

Strain - Excellent responses and keeping a level head imo. Although Your perfect life of fishing and being on an island could use one thing... bow hunting! :laughing:

Thats all

Strainhunter

Tropical Outcast
Veteran

Although Your perfect life of fishing and being on an island could use one thing... bow hunting! :laughing:

Maybe not as perfect as it looks like to the outside... vacationing @ a place like this is awesome, living there is a totally different one.
Believe me or not one gets used to picturesque postcard beaches REAL QUICK.
I am not a materialistic type of guy @ all but the constant struggle for keeping things running with limited supplies and/or having to wait weeks if not months for replenishment has its unique challenges to it.
I once needed an impeller for the water pump on my boat...it took 6 weeks to get here.
That's 6 weeks of having to re-route one of the two sources of my income to someone else.

Anyway...after the harvest I went to soFla where I am now.
With the lagoons we have where I live I am going to find out what I need for some decent bowfishing.

Seen it on video, I think it is something I'll like! :)

S

stoney-trees

I can guarantee you that if you keep making nasty posts like that your time is short.....

second thought..perhaps you might know of this wonderful country with Islands that allows legal cutivation, sale, and transportation for cannabis?

Im still interested.

Dislexus

the shit spoon
Veteran
Little does Strainhunter know he's being groomed on this tax haven island to be the prey for these rich potheads' Most Dangerous Game. Then the strain hunter.. becomes the hunted!

Strainhunter

Tropical Outcast
Veteran
Little does Strainhunter know he's being groomed on this tax haven island to be the prey for these rich potheads' Most Dangerous Game. Then the strain hunter.. becomes the hunted!

Well man...unlike them I own what I have there.

They pay for living there, I get paid for the same. I own the land my house is on, they don't.
If they lose the privilege of living there they lose their house as well.
The above has happened 3x since I have lived there.

Not to mention I have my properties in the US, and they are ALL paid for.

;)
PS: I have made a couple mistakes (financially) in the past while I lived in the US....and I have learned from them. Not gonna happen in the islands! ;)

Dislexus

the shit spoon
Veteran
Strainhunter is growing for Richard Branson. Weed was so good he passed out on the couch with a joint and burned his island home, right after SH's harvest.. hmm? So stoney-trees I don't see your fire causin' fires.

Yah`mon

Yea I could see it being a pain in the ass.

Plus I personally love the northern outdoor life, that's not to say I wouldn't mind having a vacation home in a tropical/beachy area I could sneak off to for a few weeks or months now and then.

I haven't bow fished myself yet, I wanna get started soon. Maybe when I buy my next bow I'll convert my old one into a fishin rig.

Shoot even 3-d target shooting with bow's is one heck of a good time!

If your near sofla... many idea's pop into my head... such as a decked out bow fishing hovercraft. :laughing: I'm sure its open season on pythons in the everglades year round! That could get interesting.

Strainhunter

Tropical Outcast
Veteran
Strainhunter is growing for Richard Branson. Weed was so good he passed out on the couch with a joint and burned his island home, right after SH's harvest.. hmm? So stoney-trees I don't see your fire causin' fires.

:good:

Haha that had me laugh! Pretty funny!

S

stoney-trees

Thats because my homegrown gets smoked up by me and not some noob ass rich people who import floors or something...:laughing:

Dislexus

the shit spoon
Veteran
Oh wait you have TWO people involved in you op for their transportation?

"Dude, can you give me a ride to the spot, I don't wanna bike up the hill..."

"Nah stoney the honda won't make it today.. why don't you give bro a call..."

"Bro, how's the truck running? Dude can't give a ride can you? Nah Bro I don't wanna bike uphill the whole way god damnit! Okay how about I throw my bike in your truck, then you don't have to stay there just drop me off and I will bike home coasting downhill.."

S

stoney-trees

Oh wait you have TWO people involved in you op for their transportation?

"Dude, can you give me a ride to the spot, I don't wanna bike up the hill..."

"Nah stoney the honda won't make it today.. why don't you give bro a call..."

"Bro, how's the truck running? Dude can't give a ride can you? Nah Bro I don't wanna bike uphill the whole way god damnit! Okay how about I throw my bike in your truck, then you don't have to stay there just drop me off and I will bike home coasting downhill.."

If only hauling 60 gallons through 2 miles of backwoods was possible on a bike...We have days set in advance for what we are doing. Its not like one person is doing all the work. Again, not your situation neither does it have anything to do with this thread so why do you care? Do you not have many friends?

Its not about giving me "a ride" Its about them getting their share. If they dont put in the effort, they loose out.

about 30 pounds over the past 4 years have been dried out in my basement and split between us. Stay on top of your shit...Ill worry about mine. :thank you:

supermanlives

Veteran
dont worry stoney when things go bad because all your partners. right after you get out of jail call big mike i bet you could be a AN rep.