What's new

10lbs 4oz under 4kw's grown with next to nothing - K.I.S.S.!!!!!!

calientecarlos

Veteran
Very Nice! Less power consumption the better. I'm building a greenhouse vs buying 1kw digi's etc... Keep up the great work!!!!

Strainhunter

Tropical Outcast
Veteran
DAMN 10 p's off 4 lights just using jacks, all those guys spending thousands on millions of different AN bottles need to see this grow, keeping it simple is the best way. Props to you man.

The thing is I pay $45 for a 40lb bag of Jack's which even with my size grow lasts YEARS!

Now imagine every one using what I use...it would destroy
(literally!!!) most part of the remaining fertilizer industry!

S

stoney-trees

Lets jump on the bandwagon and bash AN in even Non AN threads...Yeah We fucking Rock...

Congrats on the grow man. Id love to see some close ups though. Seems like more hair than trichomes from that picture. Could have probably shaved a pound off clipping them up better also.

Just saying

Strainhunter

Tropical Outcast
Veteran
Lets jump on the bandwagon and bash AN in even Non AN threads...Yeah We fucking Rock...

Congrats on the grow man. Id love to see some close ups though. Seems like more hair than trichomes from that picture. Could have probably shaved a pound off clipping them up better also.

Just saying

Haha no it is YOU who f'ing rocks!
(awesome attitude buddy!) :crazy:

Oh and PS:
AN and most other ferts are WAYYYY overprized, only reason why they sell well is due to marketing and hyping them up.

Anyway...here's a few pics, you would have seen them if you would have looked in the actual grow thread:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

S

stoney-trees

All I am saying is it looks like it was grown with cfl bulbs. Really leafy and hairy. Could be the strain also.

And for the guy who asked if Iused AN...AN has given me 1.6 gram per watt grows with no co2 at all. Simply base, big bud, voodoo juice, and overdrive. And the bud is so resinous and dense.

I know you can grow with one simple product. But point is, when i have it has never been as good as My AN grown bud.

I used to BASH THE SHIT out of that company. Now I use them each grow.

heres some simple grown herb...Used nothing but promix and 5-5-5 happy frog fertilizer. This is my own grown bud...And I will say it does not compare in any way to my AN grown bud.

Happy frog grown...

Attachments

• 010.JPG
    010.JPG
    50 KB · Views: 8
S

stoney-trees

Hater has to be the most overused fucking word today...Its like texting, everyone does it now.

Im not hating on that bud. I would hash that bud.

Strainhunter

Tropical Outcast
Veteran
stoney-trees said:

Man...I don't know you & neither your situation but I still can tell you having 3 growing partners for a 1/2 dozen outdoor plant grow and posting pictures with Tattoos exposed is not a smart thing.

I guess you'll soon find out the above yourself.

PS: I always did my outdoor grows just by myself, and those were in the 100+ plant range.

Strainhunter

Tropical Outcast
Veteran
stoney-trees
I will let others compare the pic you posted with mine...

And remember you are the one who brought that up. :wave:

Yah`mon

Strain - Your buds look very dense, and well trimmed. Full of trich's. I don't think much more could be trimmed off those, and if it were it would be a loss of some good sugar leaf!

Keep doing what your doing!
Edit: stony not trying to start anything, but your bud looks less dense, less covered in trich's and just as much leaf if not more.
Yah`mon

abellguy

When I first started growing way back in 1985 we used to use just Peter's 20-20-20 and Monster Bloom thats it, back then we thought we had it made :D Boy I am glad that growing supplies and research has become what it is today!!

You can't grow 10#'s off 4 1K and it be quality erb, and notice I said be quality not that it can't be done, you may be even able to get a little more weight off of them but what will you have? On your island with no competition it really doesn't matter though it's not like the people can go to the next dealer. Fatten up those calyxes and the people will love you even more. :D

It might be a good idea to not ask for help on improving grow, and then bash every person who has ideas that are worth listening to :D

And btw I thought this was the StrainHunters?

photo.jpg

supermanlives

Veteran
i used to get 14.5 zips off each 400 with parabolic hoods, cheap ferts and no co2. of top shelf smoke so i can tell ya it can be done. i dont actually keep track anymore as i run perpetual harvests now and am more about quality than quantity. if you cant do it pick a new strain and refine your growing skills. nuff said except i think my buds look better than both of you guys LOL

Strainhunter

Tropical Outcast
Veteran

You can't grow 10#'s off 4 1K and it be quality erb, and notice I said be quality not that it can't be done, ......

How can you judge the quality of MY herb?

There's only one on this forum besides myself who can because he has smoked it.....and it's certainly not you abellguy. :dance013:

S

stoney-trees

stoney-trees
I will let others compare the pic you posted with mine...

And remember you are the one who brought that up. :wave:

As I mentioned..that was grown with ONE organic product. I was comparing it to yours..I see much more bud in mine. More trichomes. And it looks a bit more dense.

And before you tak shit about my outdoor shared grows...Its the 4th year straight. With the same people. Bored much?

S

stoney-trees

Man...I don't know you & neither your situation but I still can tell you having 3 growing partners for a 1/2 dozen outdoor plant grow and posting pictures with Tattoos exposed is not a smart thing.

I guess you'll soon find out the above yourself.

PS: I always did my outdoor grows just by myself, and those were in the 100+ plant range.

100 plus...how to you go from 100 plants outdoors to a 4k watt grow? lol

And One is family, One owns the land, the other provides transportation. We have done this for years...and their are 15 plants...not 6. We each come out with about 5-7 pounds in the end. Sorry you cant find anyone trustworthy to grow with.

abellguy

How can you judge the quality of MY herb?

There's only one on this forum besides myself who can because he has smoked it.....and it's certainly not you abellguy. :dance013:

You have a lot to learn my friend :D you will learn how to spot good erb even in pictures after you have seen enough "good" erb! Good luck on getting even more weight :wave:

Latest posts

Latest posts