What's new

10lbs 4oz under 4kw's grown with next to nothing - K.I.S.S.!!!!!!

Strainhunter

Tropical Outcast
Veteran

my water supply is from a surface river in heavy limestone country. in the wet season it could be as low as 200 ppm but in the dry times it can read 360-375. it changes daily so a ro filter was the only option.

Before you had an RO system...how bad did the 360-375 buffer your PH adjustment?

delta9nxs

No Jive Productions
Veteran
Before you had an RO system...how bad did the 360-375 buffer your PH adjustment?

since my water was extremely high in calcium i had to dump huge amounts of ph down in it.

now i don't use any ph adjusters at all. i recently checked the reservoir under a plant i had just harvested and it was 5.8 at 887 ppm after 9 weeks of input. no change outs.

Strainhunter

Tropical Outcast
Veteran
since my water was extremely high in calcium i had to dump huge amounts of ph down in it.

Haha I used to do the same thing when growing outdoors some time back.

My water came from a pond sitting in Limestone...I ended up using Muriatic acid by the gallon since it was the cheapest. I went through 4 Gallons of it every week!

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
56 plants and 4 weeks veg from clone.
However they already were about 10" when I put them in their 2 Gallon nursery pots since they were sitting in their 18oz cups for 2 months. (I don't keep moms, I make clones from the trimmings when lollipopping the plants the day I put them on 12/12)

funny! i will be putting exactly 56 bubbas into flower next week! under 4kw!! what a damn coincidence. i will shit myself though if i get 10+lb

also, i'm sure your veg time had something to with yield.. maybe i should let mine go a month just as a guarantee haha

SoQuick is still legend to me, 1+gpw with NO veg time..

edit: 950ppm, holy shit! i wonder what is in your water.? whatever it is, must be working...

Sam the Caveman

Good'n Greasy
Veteran
High strainhunter, nice pull there. I'd bet your work there keeps you in high respect there on the island.

I have an idea about getting your water ppm's down, its called a BioSand filter. Do you all have any sand there? (haha) Thats about all you need and a barrel or bucket, a few pipe fittings and a little pipe. It works by bacteria, that naturally forms in the top few inches of sand, that consume the nutrients in the water. They also consume other bacteria that can make you sick. I've seen videos of people that have these and their water turns out to have very low ppms. Its very easy to set up, but may take a week or two to get established.

here is a diagram of one:

BiosandFilter_Section.svg

You can read more about it here:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BioSand_Filter

L

laylow

i see your in a container but what is the total area you are growing in... also how long did you let these go... 2 months in cups and 4 weeks in 2 gallons is a great amount of veg time do you have to cut them back when in the cups?

great result well done heading over to your other threads now for a nosey :pimp3:

Lazyman

Overkill is under-rated.
Veteran
Very nice work brother, I will have to check out those pellets for my outside spot, I'm going through powdered ferts ridiculously fast (watering out a couple thousand gallons per day among 3 onsite grows.)

supermanlives

Veteran
Salt contamination. Just plain old sea salt.
now you need to bottle that seawater and claim incredible yield increases. like most companies do. all you need is a fancy label and be a good lier. if you can get a picture of a sexy chick off the beach in a bikini all the better

look at the rawfood dickheads like david wolfe, that fool sells gallons of ocean water for 20 dollars, yep folks one gallon of ocean water for 20, and people will actually pay it.

congrats on the huge pull but them buds look like reg grown semi well, stuff that i get for as of lately around here at 20 dollars for 2-3 grams.

Strainhunter

Tropical Outcast
Veteran
You said your water was 950ppm. So I was asking at which conversion are you getting that 950ppm figure.

No idea man, I stick the meter in the water the way it comes out of the well and it reads a steady 950PPM and that's it.

The well is 2,650 feet deep I believe.

Strainhunter

Tropical Outcast
Veteran
i see your in a container but what is the total area you are growing in... also how long did you let these go... 2 months in cups and 4 weeks in 2 gallons is a great amount of veg time do you have to cut them back when in the cups?

The actual grow room is about 15x7.5 but not maxed out with plants to make it easier shifting them around for the watering.

They are kinda dormant while in the cups but explode once transplanted in to the 2 Gallon pots.
No I do not cut them back while in the cups but heavily lollipop them the day I put them in to 12/12.
Next time I will trim them from the bottom up even more...about 3/4 instead 2/3 like last time.

P

powerrobbie

DAMN 10 p's off 4 lights just using jacks, all those guys spending thousands on millions of different AN bottles need to see this grow, keeping it simple is the best way. Props to you man.

Latest posts

Latest posts