What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

1000w Scrog - 100% Organic - Blue Dream and Strawberry Diesel

MedGrowerTom

Organic Dank Land
Veteran
That is a full screen. :) How much stretch are you anticipating? Looking good in here MGT

Not to sure what to expect with the screen thing and stretch. I know it should be less then without a screen lol. I did a couple small not filled out screens before, but never anything like this ;) Guess we will find out over the next couple weeks...

I just can't wait to use this water wand in a couple days...

heady blunts

prescription blunts
Veteran
that's gonna be a jungle wooo!!

love the sump pump hose set up! i might have to make myself one of those...

MedGrowerTom

Organic Dank Land
Veteran
that's gonna be a jungle wooo!!

love the sump pump hose set up! i might have to make myself one of those...

Thanks man, yeah it def grew alot, jungle like in there lol. But cut a lot of that back last time I re tucked things, should be good :)

Get to test out the pump/wand tomorrow. Been bubbling water in the barrel since yesterday, gonna brew the tea for at least another 24 hours.

MedGrowerTom

Organic Dank Land
Veteran
Well, here is the wand on a test run...Still have to grab a bucket and see how long it takes to do a gallon. I think it sprays to hard full blast, will have to dial it down a bit(full blast on the want i think, but I will close the valve on the hose bib a lil bit)

Have to dial it in before tomorrows watering.

MedGrowerTom

Organic Dank Land
Veteran
...Happy turkey day guys!!! :peacock:

anyways, I know my screens looked overgrown last time, well I hacked them up and retucked, and it looked largely on the skimpy side, but its mostly filled up again, though a bit higher than I would like in the screens. But, I am flipping tomorrow, and I am really thinking about not tucking anymore. Idk if that will come back to haunt me or not, but they are nice and healthy and back to full 5 bladed leaves on all my tops again, so its flip time. Tomorrow though, I need to move my intakes and stuff first.

The pump and wand is nice, though I got a crappy hose that don't like to bend easy and makes it a bit problematic, but its works.

More updates in the next day or two, and there are few updates :)

MedGrowerTom

Organic Dank Land
Veteran
...btw, I'm not sure if I said whats all in my dirt mix or teas yet, and since I was saying this in another thread I figured I would copy here too...

For the most part, this is about the gist of it...

I use LC's Soiless Mix #2 (6 parts Pro Mix, 2 parts perlite, 2 parts earthworm, along with 2tbs powdered dolomite lime per gal of this mix) along with a couple tbs kelp meal and jersey greensand per gal of mix. I use the guano teas(seabird, bat guano's, emc, compost, kelp, liquid karma, and molasses), along with inoculating my clones and I also inoculate the rootball at each transplant.

...also, for an update, the first batch of flower tea will be done brewing tomorrow...

MedGrowerTom

Organic Dank Land
Veteran
...well, just got done doing some cutting of branches and leaves that were unneeded and no poking the screen, thought I would share a quick pic just for scale reference lol. When I look at the screen pics, they look so much smaller in the pics than they do in person, so maybe this will help haha...

mssue

Absolutely love a true "Bluedream" ........My hubby grew an Outstanding Crop this year ..This is my 1st time posting, and need to figure out how to post pictures. Peace and happiness to all ........

mssue

Wish I knew how to, I'm a newbie and still trying to figure out what's what......Peace and happiness to all .....

MedGrowerTom

Organic Dank Land
Veteran
Yeah, the BD is def a good one.

Day 3 flower. I know they are a bit high above the screens now, but I'm done tucking branchesbfor these. Next screens will be way lower lol.

John.Snow

Looking good Tom :tiphat:

I'm very excited to see how they fill out. Hope you have a good ventilation setup because there's going to be a TON of bud in there!

MedGrowerTom

Organic Dank Land
Veteran
...day 7, what a mess in there lols...def a bit higher above screens than I would have liked, oh well, hope it works out well still, hehehe...

MedGrowerTom

Organic Dank Land
Veteran
Pics as of today, the close up pic is from one if the minis up front, its only a a couple days ahead of the rest. Couple weeks in now..7 more to go..

MedGrowerTom

Organic Dank Land
Veteran
...Def been awhile with the updates, sorry about that. Moving and what not, internet not setup at new place yet. Anyways, here comes about 10 pics for now throughout that time. So, these pics start and end from about 15/20 days ago until a day or two ago...

...I did end up pulling them out the other day and trimmed everything off at the screen level and some of the tops that were a lot shorter then the rest. It looks a lot better and less crowded in there. Though, with some of the lower ones gone now, the bigger tops were using them for support so some of them tipped on me. Have them temp strung up, hope have them support them selves again over the next few days. Anyways, thats about it, more updates by next thursday...

...Oh, and yesturday/today marks the halfway point for flower. 4 1/2 more weeks till cut day...

Latest posts

Latest posts