What's new

10 - Agrobar 720s over 6 - 4x8.5 ft rolling benches. F & D FTW

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Veg is nearly ready, theyll have another 10-11 days or so before they fill the flower space up.

IMG_4701.jpeg
IMG_4702.jpeg

Last week, day 56 here.

IMG_4771.jpeg
IMG_4769.jpeg
IMG_4770.jpeg
IMG_4766.jpeg
IMG_4767.jpeg
IMG_4765.jpeg
IMG_4764.jpeg
IMG_4746.jpeg

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Truffle Mintz

#1 (Slapz) just a huge monster, candied rhubarb and acai sort of terps, very sweet and confectionary, slightly lemongrassy as well, very exotic and tasty.
IMG_4728.jpeg
IMG_4731.jpeg
IMG_4729.jpeg
IMG_4730.jpeg
IMG_4734.jpeg
IMG_4735.jpeg

#2 (Dewdrop) the slowest thing in veg of all time. Jumps up a little in flower but overall stays short. Huge huge bulbous structure, really pretty, way more gassy but similar terps just more skunky/gas in there as well as some earthy stuff. Very beautiful and different.

IMG_4736.jpeg
IMG_4727.jpeg

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Tom Ford Og(Karmas Biker OG x Hortilab Starbud Sister from 2013)
IMG_4743.jpeg

IMG_4739.jpeg

Beleafs Tricho Jordan Pheno #2
Really buttery, butterscotch, fermented sort of savory stuff on the nose here. She seems really fucking cool. Huge buds for a tester off to the side in a bucket with an air stone just constantly being topped up. Thats how i run testers so they dont dominate any bench space and can be removed with ease if needed. This, thankfully appears very stable.

IMG_4772.jpeg
IMG_4775.jpeg
IMG_4776.jpeg
IMG_4780.jpeg
IMG_4783.jpeg

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
These are two more bruce banner testers i started a poll for. I appreciate the votes/feedback!

Ca++

Nice haul.
I see very few traditionally shaped buds. I'm looking for a pattern with this morphology, which might be related to high light.
Good to see the K problem has been shipped off. It seems you sent it to me though. As I have used about 25% more light than usual.
Might be time for an ISO wipe, to get the bio matter off that net frame. Though tbh, my grows not been that clean in a long time.

As always, a good show :)