What's new

10 - Agrobar 720s over 6 - 4x8.5 ft rolling benches. F & D FTW

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice haul.
I see very few traditionally shaped buds. I'm looking for a pattern with this morphology, which might be related to high light.
Good to see the K problem has been shipped off. It seems you sent it to me though. As I have used about 25% more light than usual.
Might be time for an ISO wipe, to get the bio matter off that net frame. Though tbh, my grows not been that clean in a long time.

As always, a good show :)
Thanks, super happy with the overall vigor and health this past run. This is what i feel like killing it looks like. Sorry if i gave you K def hah! Up that base or supplement i guess eh?! And yeah if you're pouring on more photons, they need more food. You're right, a sponge and some iso would spiff the trellis up a lot. Maybe next round.

York Genetics

As usual our front runners, our tom ford og(hortilab starbud sister x karmas biker og), beleaf white truffle, mac 1, raskals og, truffle mintz(our own), bruce banner #2, karmas headbanger and two phenos of Tricho Jordan from Beleaf.

That was fast! Beautiful work. And that strain selection too! 👌💯

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Got 28+ once its all said and done. Gotta get the trimmers to work now. Just shy of the goal. But were on our way! A few things i know i can improve. Strain selection, more aggressive training and position of certain strains in the space are being optimized. Some stuff does well on the outside with less light vs others. Truffle really needs intense lighting so perimeter positioning isnt ideal. Meanwhile others did well in those spots so i only put aces in places in that regard. I’ll update here soon, cheers and happy holidays!

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Day 7.
8 inch slabs instead of 6 inch this run.
IMG_4951.jpeg
IMG_4952.jpeg
IMG_4953.jpeg

LostTribe

Premium user
Shwiiiing! Sexy Run!

How do you like these lights? My friend is looking for something to run in a 5x5. I was leaning spiderfarmer with the new samsung evo chips but this looks interesting. I havent heard of the agrobar.

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Haven't updated here in quite some time. Lets catch up.

This run I really wanted the focus to be on “aces in places” regarding what can produce more with less lighting vs more. It seems to be working out.

The other two things im experimenting with more than usual is defoliation and drybacks. Our last couple runs had slightly less density than id like to see. In our second run where i did some drybacks, our raskal was super dense, vs this past couple it had a less dense structure but improved quality. Were obviously shooting for both…

Here are some shots from a couple weeks ago before defoliation…..
IMG_5086.jpeg
IMG_5088.jpeg
IMG_5089.jpeg
IMG_5090.jpeg
IMG_5091.jpeg
IMG_5092.jpeg
IMG_5093.jpeg

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I didn't get the bright idea to start with the drybacks until week 3-4ish so i think ill start that process sooner and also stop it sooner next run. I do see improved morphology especially on the truffle and outer perimeter plants structure. I also dried them back a little too hard once or twice which i think pissed them off. Seeing some burn here and there. On one occasion, i was mid defol and they were already pretty thirsty, this for sure fucked up a few of them. Learning as i go still. I did pick up a bluelab pulse, so now i can test moisture content anywhere i want. Next run i think i can make for a less stressful experience for them since i can measure whats happening in the slab. Ultimately i think their EC got too high and they experienced some physical stress from defoling harshly and drying back. Well see the outcome in a few more weeks.

Heres some photos post defoliation….
IMG_5364.jpeg
IMG_5365.jpeg
IMG_5366.jpeg

The one girl to get super pissed which makes sense is the Bruce Banner OG pheno we kept. She drinks more than anything in veg so it makes sense why she would be more harshly impacted by a dryback than another slab over with a different strain. Shes still purrrty…
IMG_5367.jpeg

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The current flower shots there are all day 43. Keeping co2 slightly higher, 1300ppm. Just playing around a bit this run but learning a lot which is great. Since we were underfeeding the first couple runs and had this near perfect nutrition seemingly last run I kept the feed the same or even slightly higher this time. However, since im a friggin doofy stoner i gave strong feed and did drybacks which blasted them with feed. Next run ill adjust base down slightly with some drying back but less intensely. Also smart to only do our defoliation after they just saw irrigation. Or even skip a couple drybacks that week and just irrigate daily. Well get it!

LostTribe

Premium user
The current flower shots there are all day 43. Keeping co2 slightly higher, 1300ppm. Just playing around a bit this run but learning a lot which is great. Since we were underfeeding the first couple runs and had this near perfect nutrition seemingly last run I kept the feed the same or even slightly higher this time. However, since im a friggin doofy stoner i gave strong feed and did drybacks which blasted them with feed. Next run ill adjust base down slightly with some drying back but less intensely. Also smart to only do our defoliation after they just saw irrigation. Or even skip a couple drybacks that week and just irrigate daily. Well get it!
How much are you feeding? Looking nice.

Latest posts

Latest posts