What's new

1 swamp + 32gallon trashcan x 20 = ?

immaculate

Gives worrying about copperheads and mexican orchard workers a whole new light.

I used to use plastic mesh to protect my plants from deer when they were little (Deer central where I used to live) and the snakes would always get caught in it. I remember reaching down to check on plants not noticing the still-live 3 foot copperhead ensnared in the stuff.

Keep an eye out.

slider420

Dude You Guy are HARD CORE...all kinds of crazy wild life shit...I just have to worry about rippers & Eyes from above... I'll keep them You guys can have the Jurassic Park stuff...PEACE:yoinks:

PazVerdeRadical

all praises are due to the Most High
Veteran
still2big, this is just lovely what you are doing, i get the creeps just looking at those pictures... :yoinks:

k+

peace!

still2big

Immaculate- yeah those copperheads are a bitch. Had a dog get killed by one back home in texas when i was a kid...pretty snakes though..thanks for stopping in bro..

Slider- I hear ya but id take the gators over rippers...at least they keep the coons away!

PazVerdeRadical- thanks for stopping back in man...hoping it works out..

PazVerdeRadical

all praises are due to the Most High
Veteran
this will work-out, don't let us pansies afraid of the swamp make you think otherwise.
for me this thread is just amazing, i have been on those swamps once too, visiting though, beautiful place.
much peace

still2big

What many of these guys don't know is how loud a swamp is. There are Lots of noises and it is chilling for me. I don't know what is in the those trees, but they make noise when you go near them and that is a clue for everything wild that you are there. You are not in your element and they want to get you out.

Lots of stories about swamps. Like that of Amos Moses.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uIg1HGHZZWs

haha, yeah man there is always something moving or crawling or something....I tried to find a tree to climb today so i wouldnt have to walk out every day but no luck...id kill myself

still2big

this will work-out, don't let us pansies afraid of the swamp make you think otherwise.
for me this thread is just amazing, i have been on those swamps once too, visiting though, beautiful place.
much peace

Glad you are liking it....thanks for the words of hope too...i need this as bad as i want it...

bluebuds

they are looking amazing, how much lime did you end up using? and did you mix it with the first bag of soil or dump it on top of the first bag then add the second? just wondering, i remember you saying once but forgot -bluebuds

natrone23

How the the hell are going to stakes the colas up or support them somehow wow.........but it seems like a good problem to have.

looks like you might need some old pole vault poles to support those beasts:yoinks:

still2big

Been watching these fckers every time i go to town. Wife finally made me get a few. Got a good friend coming down in a couple weeks for his birthday and he will get to meet god with the help of these babies....P.Cubensis

picture.php

less than 2min of picking and enough for 4 people to talk with god....and it cost nothing...NOW THATS AMERICA!!!!!!

M

masterKahn

Some 10' bamboo stakes would work wonders but you might have to hike a fucking ladder out there!

nomaad

Veteran
Some 10' bamboo stakes would work wonders but you might have to hike a fucking ladder out there!

you could make a ladder out of bamboo stakes and rough twine. the nodes on bamboo make this pretty simple to do without the rungs slipping.

Latest posts

Latest posts